Reviews for Unwanted Plans
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Awesome~
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
BEST FANFIC EVER not enough fanfiction for this ship! So hot I wish this was canon
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
No! You didnt finish the smut *sob* you didnt finish the smut
I almost cried when you didnt finish the smut
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
What is wrong with u?
u would hav 2 walk a 1000 mile chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
fuckinn awesome plzzz writee more of dese ur a hero :*
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
rahrah483 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
*growls* AMY! Damn you, when i first read this (not remembering the show on TV) i actually thought the characters you were describing were sexy. When i watched the show however, i was like "OMG! They're like 12 or something!"

Goes to show how talented an author you are, my dearest cousin! MWAH. i love this story!
PineapplePeopleSpokesman chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
YAY! That was such a fantastic story! It was funny and sweet and guh! LOVED the ending! :D
mstery chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i'm mentaly scared i keep on thinking what will happen next o god here come the thought again do one with chloe and the van helshing lad (if you have sorry and i'll take a look right away)* 5 stars
Hazel Oakleigh chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Why hadn't I seen this story before! I always troll the YD section for fics aswell as writing my own! I must have missed it!

I LOVED this fic! Angsty slash goodness :D So many moments made me smile, and then made me 'aww' or get all excited for the steamy kissing moments. I loved the kissing scenes, so very hot and perfectly written to prolong anticipation!

I'm a sucker for a happy ending _ So I'm glad it worked out, with some angst on the way; brilliant!

“Why can’t you love me?” Vlad whispered to him, voice revealing his broken heart and breaking Robins.

Great line, perfect timing!

Amazing job ]

-Sam

xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
i love you so much.

fantastic story. : )
Katereana chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
T-T...It was so well done I loved it but now I feel like going and crying in a corner cause my boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago...and I've always wanted to know what it feels like to have someone leave love bites on your neck, cause he had bitten me once but not left a mark...hmm...sorry..ranting to self but really I would love to see like a M rated version of it cause it would be really cool.
Rosemary6092 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow sexy! I thought you wrote the smuttier stuff well, it was hot but didn't have so much detail you want to cringe. The beginning was amusing and I thought the plot was plausible- assuming they are gay which i guess we'll never know :)
tankboi chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this was great brilliant woul have been so great to here more

its so hard to know if someone truly knows u love them

deffinetly 10 out of 10
starrrz chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I've been really ill today but this totally cheered me up! :D The beginning with the diary is really funny, and you can't help but 'aw' for Robin when he's forced to admit he's liked Vlad for years.

I loved too how post-transformation Vlad kept ricocheting between total confidence and 'normal' insecurities. (The bit where Vlad asks Robin why he can't love him is just perfect - in an angsty, not so good for poor Vlad sort of way. Lol.)

And, of course, *awesome* kissing scenes. "Vlads eyes hungrily traced the long, pale column that was Robins neck and his mouth soon followed his eyes." - yay for vampire neck fetishes! :)

x