Reviews for Lessons In Anatomy
Atomicflea chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Beautifully written, deep, sparse and touching. Loved it.
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is pure B&B heaven. It's funny, warm and...educational. See, reading fanfic (good fanfic, that is) is good for the brain. Great job.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is AMAZING. The characterization for both of them is just so spot-on. Seriously well-done.
tansypool chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
What can I say? Another fantastic piece that I enjoyed. Your writing is excellent.

I feel like I almost spoiled myself a bit, as I knew the anatomy. Or parts of it. I knew the occipital bone, the sternal body, the intervertebral disc (which you spelt incorrectly in the subtitle), the ilium and the calcaneous. Ah, anatomy nerd :D

I can see a lot of this happening between them, and it was only mildly kinky - enough to make me nearly squee with cute.

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was great! I loved it. Very creative. (:
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
this was very beautiful, and i love the imagery of your grounding it in different body parts. it felt very true to character, and was scientifically romantic.

thanks for writing!
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hello! I don't favorite if I haven't reviewed. I thought the idea for anatomy was clever. It was in character. I like the line where you compare Booth with a hurt back as a beached whale.
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Amazing, really well written, creative..I can't put into words all the good things I am thinking about this right now! I especially loved the ending, the whole "Emergence (in biology speak)" / more than the sum of their parts thing...I don't know why, but I am especially struck by this notion and how it related to the two of them! You've inspired me and I might just have to channel my thoughts into a story now!
Strife's LMNT chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
wow, what a unique story. the use of the different bones was well appreciated and the story just WORKED. great work
CloudyGrayEyes chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Really really enjoyed this ) Great job in writing it D
JeMappelleTea chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I really liked this story, and somewhere around half way (definitely I noticed it in Ilium) it felt like it was narrated by Hodgins... like it was the same style and flow and... hopefulness? of the narration of the season finale. And even though I got confused about the ordering of the chapters, I did figure it out eventually (slower than probably normal but only because I'm tired and sleep deprived), and I must reiterate that: I really liked this story.
lizook chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wonderful. The whole thing just builds and arches and sings together, one section flowing seamlessly into the next.

Love this: "When she meets his gaze, hot and dark and foreign from this man she knows so very, very well, her cheeks are flushed. But she keeps her tone even."

So telling of who they are to each other and how determined she is to let that stand.

Fantastic job.
Boneyo chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
that was amazing! Very well written, I even think I learned a bit about Bones!

A wonderful and absolutely beautiful story!
CAnn chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Thank you for sharing your talent with us, this was a very well done story. You have a nice and easy writing style and a wonderful grasp of the characters. I enjoyed the way you worked the anatomy into each section. I have read many of your stories and I think this was my favorite.
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was really great. Thanks for sharing your talent!