Reviews for The Cookie from the Cookie Jar
Anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is a fluffy little story, I really quite enjoyed it. If you wanted you could probably adapt this into a full blown fanfic, but I'd even settle for you making another oneshot based off this pairing. Perhaps Fox could get revenge on the elusive raccoon thief? That'd be interesting. Anyways, great story, hope to see more of this pairing in the future!
KaittieRhodes320 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
You are amazing! I love how you wrote this and
I hope you would continue!

Please can you make more of this story?
I'll gladly read every chapter! 3

please email me the answer at
Awpple jwuice chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
...Go on... ;)
RainbowGoddess7789 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Gah...I like this. :P

More...?
FoxyRaccoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
o_o cool.
StarWarrior89 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Man, Sly should be the less dominant one. Still this was great, I like the concept of a Fox/Sly, they are cute together.
Insane887 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Cute couple. Fluffy. :D
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You have to make another oneshot based off of this...wow...
Person Reviewing Your Story chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The funniest part to me was when Fox was dragging Sly by the collar with a knife in his hand..XD

Kinda fearful for Sly though. 0_0 lol

I'd like to see a twoshot from this, maybe Fox gets Cooper all flustered and stuff...? I mean Sly is always the charmer, so maybe Fox should turn the tables on him!

Haha...really write more of this! :)
i like this story a lot chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I skipped through the mature parts, but I still loved it! :)

Would you ever consider making another oneshot about these two, like fox gets revenge on his new love perhaps...?
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
The only mistake I saw was the fact that Fox's fur is a tanish gold color not gray.
eh chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Not much for this stuff, but it WAS well written. It could do with a bit more descriptive detail. Seems like someone reading this would want something with more... "action" in it... Just sayin'.

Excuse me while I throw up in a dumpster and take a shower... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any peeping raccoons this time around, of that you can be assured P
CooperLover12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO SAY TO YOU!WHAT!THE!FUCK!MAN! ARE YOU HIGH? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ THIS!WHY DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE YAOI OUR WHATEVER THE FUCK THIS IS?YOU ALMOST PUT ME OFF PLAYING SLY COOPER AND STAR FOX GAMES!I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU IF YOU DID!SO BE GLAD YOU 'ALMOST' PUT ME OFF!I HAVE TO THANK YOU THOUGH,CUZ I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A YAOI WAS TIL TODAY!THANKS FOR THE WARNING TO BEWARE ALL YAOI,NOW I CAN DELETE THEM FROM MY FAVORITES!FUCK YOU!SLY AND STARFOX ARE TO AWESOME TO BE USED THIS WAY!

COOPERLOVER12 OUT,FUCK YOU[JUST SO YOU KNOW,THIS IS MY FIRST FUCKING FLAME,I HOPE YOUR PROUD]AGAIN FUCK YOU!
Dragonaut chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Good story ..
Fenrir Necros Jericho chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I'd love to see a sequel to this.