Reviews for Veritas
AvissAbyss chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I've read these so many times, and still I feel an overwhelming wave of happiness and contentment when I read them yet again. I love how the feeling of serene satisfaction is the same as the first time, though this is surely my fiftieth read-through. I absolutely adore them, and I wish you nothing but the best. You've made a permanent notch on my heart and I thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of heartfelt literature with the world. Have a great life. :)
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Awesome! I love this pairing and your story is amazing!
PK Samurai chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved it! You're an amazing writer!
NightFlowerLuv chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Wait, the end?

Aw... :'C

But it was cute, both of them were~~

I love all the stuff you did with the actual story in the first one, and their reality relationship was awesome, too! I wish this pairing had a bigger fan base, too...

Not even a page, but I bet anything Haseo and Atoli or even the pairings I otherwise ship which aren't that popular (Sakaki and Atoli, Sirius and Alkaid) might have more...

Well, I'm off to DeviantART to find some other stuff~
KaitouHime-NightsWing chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Zelk13 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Ahhh, you write Kaoru and Ryou such in character its amazing. xD Happy and sad to see the end of this story, but I'm glad you're going to continue writing HasEn stuff! It's not super popular, but it's my favorite pairing out of any series. :3

If you still need a beta reader, I'd be happy to give it a go for you! :D Just PM me if you still need someone~ :D
Selias chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
A wonderful ending to a wonderful fanfic. I don't usually like the boyxbox stuff, though that may be because there's so many that are crap. But still, this was a fantastic fanfiction, and I can't wait for your next one!
sorasusi chapter 5 . 8/19/2011

Ahem, now that that's out of the way, I must repeat what I think I've told you a thousand times - I love you. You write stuff that's straight from my fantasies, which is awesome (and a bit creepy, but I'm cool with that), and your language is simply beautiful. And I just generally like hearing from you, whether it's a fic or something else. I sound like stalker. Sorry.

By the way, my fan art sense is tingling.

(Also, I wouldn't mind beta reading for you, but I don't know if I'd be any good, English not being my native language and all. But I am good at typo-hunting!)

- Wolf
Misery Loves Fanfics chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I'm so, so happy to see this completed. My heart literally fluttered when I saw that this had updated...I'd been reading the story over and over again while it was still 4 chapters, always stopping after chapter 3 because Kaoru's worries at the end of chapter 4 are just so...real. I can relate to him very well, the way you write him. I was glad to see those insecurities somewhat resolved. I was glad that Ryou was frustrated with him, but still wanted to stay with him and still called Kaoru his boyfriend in that interview.

To end it with more comments on Biwa's drawing from the first chapter was a brilliant touch. Admittedly, I WAS hoping for a little more on Ryou's R:1 past, but the story is just so lovely like this that I can't bring myself to complain. If you do write anything else in this storyline, though, I will be there in a heartbeat! Anyway, sorry for the long-winded review. ; So happy you updated. Bye! 3
Saphira1204 chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Aww! I like it. *eagerly waiting for next chapter*
The mental patient chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
I actually did a double take when I saw this in my inbox. Great as always. Where have you been man?
Shioko-chan chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Owww...i didn't notice this in .hack fandom!Stupid me!I liked this couple alot!This's so...Good!

Instant fave!With the prequel too!
Hedi Dracona chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
This fic and its prequel are both really sweet. I hadn't been too sure about this pairing before (Endrance initially came off as really creepy to me in the games), but you've converted me. :P

Good luck in your future ventures, wherever they might be. :3
chibisamalove chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I was pleasantly surprised when I logged into my email and saw this story had been updated. You have such a wonderful way of breathing life into these characters, and I thought it was a very peaceful and calming ending.

I hope to see more from you, because you really are a great writer.
Aracil chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Yay! You updated it!

I love how you ended it. It has a really peaceful feeling to it.

I would love to read more Haseo/Endrance from you, even if is not in this universe (though I would certainly love to read more of this xP)

Thank you for this great story! I'm pretty sure I already have you in my authors alerts, but I'll double check it, so I don't miss your next work.