Reviews for Remember who you are, please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
ZukoSimba
KataraNala
Bumi-Rafiki
IrohMufasa?
AzulaScar?
Were does Ozai fit into all this? AH...STOP THE MADNESS. THE HORRIBLY INSANE AWESOME MADNESS.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
ZukoSimba
KataraNala
Bumi-Rafiki
IrohMufasa?
AzulaScar?
Were does Ozai fit into all this? AH...STOP THE HORRIBLY INSANE AWESOME MADNESS. EMPHASIS ON THE AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was really good! It fit really well in a way I wouldn't have thought of even being possible
Wings of the Skies chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love it! I couldn't stop laughing my head off!
Monkeycat3181 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i have only read the first scene and im cranking up at the fact you put the scene with simba and nala and turned to relate to zuko and kattra. thats awesome! im sending this to everyone ik!
wannabesuperboy chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
*laughs til i choke* THIS IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNEH!
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ha! That was so perfect! 'Someone else is trying to come through?' That made my day. LOVED it. And I think Bumi was just great. 'That was my only stick?' Oh man, I just about fell over, right there. Awesome job.
AbbyPhantom chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
i love the story keep them coming!
Ammypaint16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
"Something else is coming through." lol! I liked that Bumi was Rafiki, and I think the characters were well chosen!
penName111 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Love it
SarbearOkami chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lol "look harder" "nothing happened" "oh? Wrong pool of water"

"simba" "who?" "oh wait... Zuko"

Good crack fic
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I'm reading that to my Lion King and Avatar obbsessed sister! That works strangely well, although, I kind of imagine Aang is more like Simba, and then Zuko is strangely like Kovu, the two are even related in strange and convuluted ways... Your way is great 'though. Seriously cool.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Infinite Legend chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I can TOTALLY see that happening xD

I can ever hear Bumi saying, "Whoooo are you?"
katara the waterbender chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Very good writing was very into the story
I Be Awesome chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow. I never realised how brilliant I am. Until I read this.