Reviews for Comatose
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
it happened too quick. theres not much conflict. also. u should write out everything instead of summarizing it.
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
didnt fran hurt his mouth?hat happened to it how can he still talk?
Anonymous8 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
your story is awesome! but it's senpai not sanpai
xXCloseYourEyesXx chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
I have to say this is an amazing story. The plot is great, creative and beyond imagination.
Personally, I was pretty devastated when Fran got raped by Belphegor, but that's not the factor which caused my heart to sink. It was the fact that Fran hated Belphegor afterwards (even though for only a short period) - The aftermath of being raped by his senior.

I love this story, seeing that Belphegor realized his love and need for Fran to be by his side and him regretting raping his Frog junior. And I absolutely enjoyed the factor that Fran has overcame his 'short-termed-hatred' for his rapist (don't kill me, Bel) and returned to Varia to have his lovely revenge (oh yes, it's lovely) on Bel.

Basically, this story is one of my favourites. I enjoyed reading it! :)
Hope to see more of your B26 stories in the near future!
Sweet Things Make Me Smile chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
I just love this. :)
mooncakesoflotus chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Great story so far, but just one thing...it's senpai, not sanpai .
Yoshikuni Itoe chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
O_O what happened to cute Fran-kun? :O LOL ! Fran put Bel into a comatose state? xD AWESOME FIC! :DDDD
freyanyulacie chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
USHISHISHI KERO! GENIAL ESTO VA A SEGUIR? ESPERO K SI YA K ES MUY BUENA HISTORIA
Kurofat chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Bel feels guilt, took him long enough xDD
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
no! lol after all that he doesn't deserve Fran! Dx (don't get me wrong, i'm a huge supporter of "BelFran/B26")
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
w...

[[no comment]] *;_;"
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
NO NO NO NO NO! SAVE HIM MAMMON! DX
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
lol Mammon is just torturing him now!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
lol he shows again! do i sense MammonxFran? i think i do! [[drools]]
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 2/5/2011