Reviews for Memory Land
ShadowWriter33 chapter 18 . 3/29
Interesting story. It was a good friendship fic.
tigerlily124 chapter 18 . 3/10
Very well done. Thank you!
timewaster123456789 chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
excellent though i would have loved to see bones and spock go though the test after
trekkie1701 chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
I absolutely hate, hate, first person narratives and I never read them. This, however, is the only first person narrative, out of all the ones I have ever been forced to read, that I truly like and enjoyed. I really like this because it’s McCoy. This fanfic gives more dimensions to his character while also staying true, which is something that not many fictions have been able to do, certainly not this well. The story is wonderful and very intriguing. Thank you for posting it.
Darkwood Princess chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
This is a great idea. It sounds very much like one of those original series episodes. Keep up the great work!
Vulcan's rock chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
That was a good story. Nicely done.
enahma chapter 18 . 10/5/2010
It was a really nice and thoughtful story, thank you for sharing!
lovesFanFic chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Wow, cheesy - but this is Star Trek TOS we're talking about, so I guess that makes it even more authentic.. particularly season 2.. Good story, btw, and although I would have loved to see Bones and Spock go through the challenge, I don't see what it would have accomplished for the narrative. One question: how did everyone know right away that it was going to be Kirk who was challenged by the planet? There never seemed to be a question that it would be him, and just him. He does seem to have the most colorful past, but with a half-Vulcan and a divorcee, the others can't be too many lightyears away from his level of interest.
powerofthecrazy chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Holy crow. I've been re-reading your stuff, and decided to read this. I hadn't read it the first time around. And It Is Absolutly Fantastic! Just, wow. It's kind of a three way tie for my favorite character, so the fact that it is from McCoy's point of view, and what Kirk has to go through really makes me love those two all the more. (Even that brief mention of Scott, number three in the tie, made me want to huggle him. X3)

Really amazing character study, you seem to do those SO very well, and the voices are just spot on. And the story, such an interesting concept, they really do stumble across some weird shit, don't they? XD Great pacing, very well executed. Bravo, I say, Bravo! D
asdfjkl chapter 18 . 12/2/2009
me gusta! i like the relationship between the three xD i think it works. it would be cool if you could do something...like some kind of au of THIS story where one or both of the others had to deal with their pasts too.

why didn't jim go all silver-eyed and stuff?

keep writing!
Tharin chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
I can't say much more then: great story, wonderful written. I was thinking at first you would bring up Tarsus IV, but I guess you've already tackeled this matter in another story.
laughingst chapter 18 . 9/8/2009
Quite beautiful. I love your work!
ForgottenMoonbeam92 chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
Again, wow! I fell in love with this story from the first chapter and read it in one sitting-amazing. I love that its from Bones' point of view, and his voice is, as in your other stories, spot on. I watched this whole 'episode' in my head, and I could hear every word like the actors had said them themselves. There were some grammar and word problems that I noticed, so I guess just be careful with the little details, but they weren't enough to be distracting from the story or anything. You write very well! Can't wait to get more from you!
Jynx Harvest chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
Haha, I loved this story. Reading about Kirk being tormented just totally set off the fangirl senses. I liked how they ended up resolving the test, though it still would have been nice to see what Spock's and Bones's test would have been like...sigh.

Just one little issue. Watch your then/than. I've seen it in your other stories, too. Sometimes you use it correctly and sometimes you don't. Then to compare things, then to described time placement. Don't mind my nitpicking _-

Great story.
Sarah chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
This is so good! I absolutely love love love the story, and if you had lived 40 years previous, you would have been the best writer possible for TOS.

My only criticism is that there is a little too much characterization, but from McCoy's POV I would say that is ok.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »