Reviews for Glimpses Along the Road
kokoronagomu chapter 23 . 1/16/2010
this is just so sad. he'd lost his only everything. it always makes me teary to think/read of his loss and of his lonely and tragic life until kikyou and then kagome.
kokoronagomu chapter 24 . 1/15/2010
i can only think of the hopelessness that expressed at first. the contrast of her reality, hopes, and dreams to his and his experience. one could see the crack- allowing the small glow gradually light up the darkness.

i could only think that surely inuyasha had many enemies and if he had become human, not only would they be after him but those who wanted the jewel -for satisfaction and reprisal.

;
Rickashay chapter 24 . 1/15/2010
Great job. Inuyasha's perspective was spot on. I can easily imagine him thinking that.
KatzeIason69 chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
great story and chappie's i can't wait for more to come.
Rickashay chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
Poor Inuyasha, even though I don't like Izayoi I can't help but feel some sympathy for her.
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 20 . 12/10/2009
Wow just like herself too much credit and pretending all her misery was not the result of her own paring herself to Kagome even though she never had the guts or decency to do half the things Kagome did for IY,when she had the for IY never deceiving Kagome,he did deceive it was IY who fell in love with Kagome their relationship was developing she gave him many chances to back out but he kept reassuring he chose to dump her because she caught him cheating on the while he pretended he was doing it for her own good,which is something no decent honourable man would do.
kokoronagomu chapter 22 . 12/5/2009
haunting memories. one has to watch out because of the consequences of one's actions will come out of nowhere and bite one in the a$$.
horseygurl89 chapter 18 . 12/3/2009
This one is my favorite! I laughed so hard when I read it! I could totally see ice cold Sesshomaru doing this! And Rin at the end is classic! Very well done!
horseygurl89 chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
good chapter...kinda sad actually. but a very good glimpse into the mind of Kikyou. I know alot of people don't like her, and originally I was one of them when I first got into the anime which does not portray Kikyou very fondly. But once I read the manga I realized that Kikyou and Inuyasha's love was really very misunderstood. I cried when she died the second time, very emotional. You did a really good job with this one!
Rickashay chapter 22 . 12/3/2009
Gosh, I think this might be one of your best. For a moment I was surprised, wondering what you were doing but after I read all of it, I thought it was really enjoyable.
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 11/23/2009
here they drink coffee or soda- tea is something that asians and british have in common, and i'm just now learning to enjoy. there's an icon that has been around for a long time that for any and every situation- tea!

i enjoyed how you tied tea and even it's temperature to the stages of family life and responsibility. i love how, although the relationship between mama-h and inuyasha isn't addressed in the manga/anime, there had to be one. she's an involved mother who would want to get to know the boy who drags her daughter so long away.
Rickashay chapter 21 . 11/21/2009
That was such a smart thing for Inuyasha to do. Sometimes I think we underestimate his wisdom despite his (young) age. Thank you for this little piece, it was very refreshing from most things that we read.
kokoronagomu chapter 20 . 11/18/2009
kikyou realized how kagome had healed inuyasha when she visited her sister after she was told of naraku. it took a while for her to come to the conclusion you gave her in the end. mt azusa was a revelation for both kikyou and kagome.
Rickashay chapter 20 . 11/18/2009
Wow. At first I thought you were writing Kagome, but Kikyou I really, really like. A complex character that people hate because she sealed Inuyasha, and yet she is kind and caring.

I honestly think that the reason why she suggested to turn Inuyasha into a human, was so that they both may live peacefully. The jewel would be gpne, and Inuyasha would be human and a husband.

Thank you for sharing.
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 11/17/2009
she wanted to be free...

her last words to him "it's alright." not great, but good enough.

she and kikyou were the tragic heroines. -(as well as all who died because of naraku)

;