Reviews for Princess, Heir, Peasent
Little Miss Not So Sunshine chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Taylor older sister

Name: Trista-Carson Avery Lautner

Nicknames: Ave, Carson, Trista, Trist, Tristi, Cay

18 yrs old (yr 12 of High School)Senior student at Lake Munroe High/sister of Taylor Lautner

More about her: Trista-Carson is the older sister of Taylor & the daughter of a senator. She's quite clumsy & is always right. She recently scored a record deal with Island records & is currently dating Justin Bieber/Christian Beadles (u van choose which 1 of the two she's going out with). She wish her brother would dump his girlfriend & go out with Carter already. Shes also a sarcastic smart ass but is generally nice & sweet.

Looks: Electric blue eyes, dark blonde hair (side part) with golden blonde tips & red & violet foils. quite tall 5ft 6. cherry red lips, usually wearing black or electric blue eye liner, has a rock chic/sk8r chic style
XxEternal lifexX chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I um guss it was too late for the auditions. huh? Well ill just write it anyway. I mean whats there to lose? I uh guess i wanted to be taylors younger sister. If you have any interest in this audition at all write me backa and i guess ill guive you the info you need.
RachaelxLouisex chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
sounds really good so hey i'll audition to try and get you writing it asap :D

Nick Gray's fiancee:

Name: Rachael

Age: I'm 15 but hey do whatever age you want for it (Y)

Birthday: July 12th :)

Hair: Goldy blonde, shoulder length

Eyes: Sky blue

Hobbies: Dancing and Singing

Height: 5"4

Personality: Smart, Kind, Creative and Sweet

That's roughly me but obviously it's your story the details can be changed to what you want. But please keep my name :D
taylormileyashleyluver chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
i would like to read this story!i hope that u can start it in a short time
iHannah chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I really hope you get ALL of your characters soon b/c this looks like a story I could really get into.
AmberRandom Me chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Taylors EVIL rich girlfriend

Name-Keely Marks

Description-EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,MANIPULATIVE,(Anything u want her to be,just remember shes )

Personality-Disgustingly pretty but not as pretty as carter,shoulder-length straight red hair and blackish eyes,wears slutty clothes,sorta fat...
BlondeBrodway28 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I am looking forward to your story! Okay I am going to audition, so here we go.

I would prefer to be someone in relation to Joe...like his first love. but if that's not possible I'm open to anything.

Name: Hailey

Age: 17

Birthday: July 20th

Hair color: Light blonde, yet not the fake platinum.

Eyes: Bright green, but sometimes have a bluish tint, depending on what I'm wearing.

Hobbies: Playing guitar or piano, and singing

Height: 5'5 (and 1/2! Haha)

Personality traits: Independant, sweet, sarcastic, emotional

(Those are just kinda what I am, you can change anything to fit the character or story better)

There's my info, if you have any questions or something then feel free to PM me.
Taylor older sister

Name:Claire

Age:22

Personality:brainy,know-it-all,

Description:Black hair thats always in a bun,blue eyes,wears a lot of plaid(yuck.i hate this lady)
Taylors 4th younger sister

Name:Desmia

Age:15

Personality:Mean,emo,loves black,has no friends,hates everyone especially Selena.

Description:Straight,long black hair and brown eyes.
Taylors 3rd Younger Sister

Name:Jenna

Age:12

Personality:Selfless,a bit head in the clouds,sweet,kind,loves every creature,a bit different

Description:Bleach-blonde hair that is curly and reaches lower back,usually wears white dresses,light-green eyes,short and thin
Taylors Second Younger Sister

Name:Sara

Age:7

Personality:Jumpy,Very annoying,talks a lot and seems to never stop

Description:straight,light brunette hair that goes just below the shoulders,green eyes,a weird crooked smile
Random Me chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Umm.I created one of Taylors younger ,the youngest?I also have ideas for the other umm here.

Taylors Younger(youngest?)Sister

Name:Celia

Age:3

Personality:Cute,Funny,Adorable,loves to play and dance around.

Description:(she looks nothing like taylor but some siblings look nothing 3 ...um)Short,blonde hair that forms around (she is three...lol)