Reviews for Redemption's Son, And His Possible Companion
Mistress Of The Macabre chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Beautiful. I'm looking forward to reading the rest :)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
NYAAAAAAAAHHHH! A fic without Adam and Larry? YET YOU SOMEHOW STILL MADE IT AWESOME! Thank you for referencing them, though.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I really liked this. It was one of those rare, well written Saw fanfics and I really enjoyed everything. Great job! :)
Kalika Barlow chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I gotta say, this was incredibly well written. Out of all the oneshot-y styled fics on in the Saw section, this is one of my new favourites. Awesome.

- K.B
Merel De Grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
it was pretty pointless because they didn't even have sex but I have to admit that it turned out pretty good... ;)

yes I do read the little things you write before and after your fic, because they're always funny :)

it was really great, you gave so much depth to Mallick and Brit now, more than you saw in the movie I think that's what I like so much about your writing :)

Mallick is very cute in this fic, I already like him in the movie because he was so much like Adam. he really was the saw V Adam :) unfortunatly he's not as handsome as Leigh but he certainly has almost as good sarcasms as Adam :) I think your discribtion of both Brit and Mallick is amazing, they're really just like in the movie :) only 4 days left and than I come to you ;);) (yeah I had to say that...)
MarkHoffman chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
bout time this pairing got some love! the story was great, the personalities were in well portrayed, and mallick's awesome "tweekuh"-ness was adorable!
elusivespycrab chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is more like a T because of the language... imagine an 8-year-old reading this because it was K!

Anyway, REALLY good.
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
AW! Of course you have to reference Adam and Lawrence and that they're both still alive and well! It's in a ChainShipper's blood! _ I'm glad you did, or else I would have been really depressed reading this. I would have kept thinking: "Yeah, yeah, Mallick and Brit survive, don't care... What about Adam and Lawrence? Are they okay? They'd better be!" But since you cleared that up right at the start, I was able to enjoy the rest of this fanfic, as much as you can enjoy something not Adam/Lawrence-related. XD I prefer guy-guy pairings, and I'm not a big fan of Brit, but I LOVE Mallick, and he's so cute how he wants to hand himself in in this fic! Sure, I'd be happier if he sought out Adam and Lawrence and had hot orgies with them, but at least he has morals and convinces Brit to have them, too, which makes a nice change for her. XD Now, hurry up and get back to Adam/Lawrence! *Twitches.*
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Yay! Adam and Lawrence still survive! I didn't think you'd mention them at all, to be honest, but I'm glad you did! Mallick is cute, I guess, but he's not on their level. And I really don't like heterosexual pairings, because it's not hot, guy-on-guy action. XD But I'm a loyal fan of your writing, so I'll always read. Unless you kill off Adam. Then I'll kill you. But I know you'd never do that. You might even hate the idea of killing off that adorable little thing even more than I do! GASP! Anyway, onto the actual fic: Damn, I REALLY hate Brit. Such a b*tch. No morals like Mallick has. Wish she'd died, and Mallick could have hooked up with a hot guy, and... Okay, maybe I'm biased as hell towards hot guys, but still, you make Mallick so much more likable than that self-pitying b*tch. 3
nicoleb chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
You know, I was skeptical about this fic at first, since it's not focused on Adam and Lawrence, but the moment I read that you're going to keep it canon and still have them both live like they do in the movie, even if they're not in the fic themselves, I was happier about it. _ I'm not too fond of Brit, both in the movie and in this fic, but she does see the light at the end and decides to hand herself in with adorable little Malick, who is going to get the stuffing raped out of him in jail. XD So, while I'll honestly say that I really hope you'll get back to Adam and Lawrence soon, I did enjoy this fic, because Mallick really is a little sweetie, Adam-clone. Adam and Mallick... THAT would be hot. You should really try that out sometime. Maybe a threesome with them and Lawrence, even? *Drools.*
Superdog750 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I like it. I haven't even seen Saw V (I had to go to IMDB to find out who Mallick and Brit were x.x) but I like it. It's cute and, well, it had some great references in it. XD I mean, Adam, Lawrence AND The Simpsons! It doesn't get any better than that. You should let the plot-bunny into your room more often ;p