Reviews for Incomplete
Law23 chapter 39 . 6/29
It's really wonderful story

And I really liked
Nia OnyxEmerald chapter 39 . 6/13
Thank you so much for sharing this very beauty and touching story. I‘d cry at every chap because it‘s too much beautiful..

It translated to indonesian but it runs so slow so i decided to read the english vers. And i found you write a lot. And they‘re really are beautiful, i read few of them :3

Once again, very thank you. And sorry for -maybe- a wrong word because i‘m not that good at english :))

Nia from Indonesia
THIS STORY IS AMAZING SO FAR, but I kinda want sai to make an appearance and I want sai and Sakura to appear as a couple , when they're really just friends . And I want sasuke to become jealous
MystikalFaery chapter 21 . 5/30
So disappointed you took the lemon out. I don't even want to keep reading
Cami-chan23 chapter 1 . 5/26
I really don't know how many times I've read this story, but dayuuum. It never fails to make me cry. :' haha
Nana chapter 33 . 5/25
Wtf... I was really trying to like this story but after he betrayed her again and she was still willing to forgive him, I'm done with this. I've seen too many of my family members with broken relationships because of their husband's betrayal and lies that it's disgusting to see her try with this crazy selfish bastard again. I'm a sasusaku fan but this is just ridiculous.
azuraumiko-chan chapter 12 . 5/19
What is the meaning of that 'cookies' when someone review? It may seems stupid but, i'm asking because i really love cookies hahahaha
i cried so much in this chapter. amazing
sunny chapter 22 . 5/3
The cheesiness did me in. Cannot read any further. Also annoyed that Sasuke somehow got ANGRY at Sakura for not telling him she was a virgin. Done with this Sasuke. Bad boys are hot but cheating is just the most unattractive and disgusting thing ever, no matter how unhappy you are.
sunny chapter 21 . 5/3
Cannot believe Sakura is okay with Sasuke. She deserved so much better than him. I'm pretty disappointed at how weak a character she is and am honestly just reading to see how it ends.
sunny chapter 18 . 5/3
I don't know why bashing Karin is the most significant issue in this story. Karin is a terrible person yes but I still think Sasuke, for willingly cheating on his wife, is the REAL underlying issue here. I just want the best for Sakura in this story and Sasuke isn't it. He doesn't deserve forgiveness. Cheating is something that I just can't stand. Sakura should end up with someone else who truly loves and respects her from the beginning.
sunny chapter 2 . 5/3
To be honest, I wish Sakura would cheat on Sasuke too. Sasuke is SCUM for cheating on her after being married. It kind of soured the whole story for me.
Frescade chapter 36 . 4/25
The last chapters just didn't make sense to me. I mean yeah, I get it. Her baby died, but it seemed to me Sakura blame Sasuke for every situation for what went wrong. Partially it was her fault That the baby died. If she would have told him certain measures could have been taken. Her attitude and the way she just up and left when things got bad really irritated me and I didn't agree with her decision at all. But overall, it's a nice story.
iyris chapter 38 . 3/25
To Saelia,

Though I know it's unlikely that you find this, I still suggest that you finish this fanfiction. Then maybe, just maybe, you'll find the answers to your opinion(? - coz they are not really questions). Then maybe, you will see the development of their characters, their emotions, their imperfections, their remorse, their regrets, their feelings, their changes. Compare their characters at the start, the dramas they had in the middle, and progress and lives they had at the end. :)
iyris chapter 39 . 3/25
Overwhelming.

I used to always put this off before because I was afraid of reading emotional story. But I was glad I found the courage to finally read and finish this. The negatives and sufferings at the start of the story portray the reality and ugliness of humans and they emphasized the positives, the beauty of life and the changes that can and did happen at the latter part of the story.

I finished this and It was overwhelming. This greatly showed how we have our own demons, find ourselves, tackle the demons, change for a better and live.

Thank you for sharing this!
3,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »