Reviews for Incomplete
ANURADHA MISHRA chapter 39 . 9/17
This story was genuinely super good.. Cause the fact that it is so real...
NOOOOOO
BUT THE LEMOOOOONNNN
AFTER ALL THE TENSION
THE LEMOOOOOOOOOOON T_T
Ajungbubbls chapter 18 . 9/10
I love Neji here. Sasuke's relationship with him is so well written. Most of the stories here on fanfic, it's usually them being rivals so its fresh to see them so "chummy"... absolutely adore this story. Reading it for the 3rd time now
I loved seeing how both of them changed for the better through their time apart. And of course, their reunion was very sweet too! :)
As much as I detest how Sasuke treated Sakura in the past, I still hurt for him a little in this chapter. Even though Sakura promised to come back to him, he still believes she's going to leave him forever.
I think Sakura did the right thing - they need time by themselves to think about whether they really want this, and Sasuke especially needs to trust Sakura more. And I hurt for Sakura when I realized she lost the baby. Great chapter as always! :)
Wonderful chapter! :)
Sasuke is...he's a study of contradictions, is all I can say...awesome chapter as always! :)
Wonderful chapter - Sasuke seriously needs to work on communicating with Sakura. He's just...terrible right now.
I really like this Naruto. :) Awesome chapter as always! :)
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad Sakura is going to live her own life now. :)
Wonderful chapter! :)
Neither Sasuke nor her parents deserve Sakura right now...I'm interested to see how you'll redeem Sasuke! :)
3,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »