Reviews for Incomplete
SasukeSakura23 chapter 15 . 2/16
Go Sakura!
BITCH I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU DIDNT CALL HIM BOOMER IM FUCKING DEAD DJDJJXHDHDHDU
I loved it! So glad I found it!
GTSAJ chapter 39 . 1/22
Beautiful story !
sasuke.inuyasha chapter 39 . 12/19/2019
Spent my whole day reading this, and omg I'm hookedd! How could I missed a story like this. Kinda sad that they moved to Chicago, but hey it's a fresh start! This is like the best story ever, the character development, the drama, everything! Get me a husband like Sasuke please... Really really love your story, you are indeed a talented writer.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/14/2019
This story was a rollercoaster with my emotions but I'm so happy they got their happy ending, this was beautiful!
RK1812 chapter 39 . 12/6/2019
Such a rollercoaster... And the epilogue was perfect! Thank u for investing so much time in this fic...
Crushcrush12 chapter 4 . 10/12/2019
Mierda xd
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2019
bro im so salty you didn’t post that lemon im actually fuming a lil
anyways great story and great plot enjoyed it very well
im still mad af fornot getting that juicy lime tho
BUMbooGUm chapter 39 . 7/19/2019
Wow amazing writing...so satisfied with the ending. Your portrayal of their relationship as well as how it developed...I have no words. I couldn’t stop reading until the very end. This was my past time when I wasn’t busy. Great job, and thank you for making this :)
kilausenja chapter 17 . 7/9/2019
hahaha this chapter is funny
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 22 . 6/2/2019
Their relationship blossoming is just so cute! Ughh I almost can’t take it! I’m addicted to this story!
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 20 . 6/2/2019
Ohhhhh damn! I can’t stop reading this is just getting better and better ️
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 16 . 6/2/2019
I’m so excited with this pan and I can’t wait to see Sasuke’s reaction! Aaaaa and I did it again - I read so many chapters in a row that my cookie tab is not as big as it should haha
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 7 . 6/1/2019
Oh my
I’m hooked on this story! I read chapters 1-7 in one sitting and I am truly sorry I didn’t stop for a review sooner.

I really like how you describe the scene with all possible details and I love your writing style!

I also love jealous Sasuke here and can’t wait for things to escalate :p
3,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »