Reviews for Incomplete
Tikai chapter 1 . 4/6
Thank you.
Thanks for writing such wonderful story. I hope you could update the explications scenes with Karin Fugaku Itachi and Katya a day because I think this scenes are really important. I understand when you said the story is only about Sakura and Sasuke but I feel this scenes complete and finalize this story.
Haruno Ayumi chapter 34 . 3/14
This chapter is heartbreaking...
When he calls his mom :( and it is also so romantic!
blue icai chapter 39 . 3/10
Wow. Great story.
Some rush scenes but still worth reading.
I was crying at ch 36-38. Wow really that the Sasuke i wanted to see,and the brave Sakura.
Thank you author.
Haruno Ayumi chapter 39 . 3/10
it took Six days, SIX! to read this whole story... this i9s the story that hae take me more time to finish... but it worth it!
I have a lot of feelings right now! I adored this story and i feel like I'm capable of start all over again... for sure Im gonna read the rest of your stories.

Thank you for imcomplete... it was real, magical, it make sense. Every chapter, every paragraph, every word make me thing the you thing in ALL the details. Some times Sasuke was OOC but... it doesnt bother me at all, because make him real, make him natural... i think i cried in he chapter LET ME GO... when he breaks im almost cried... OMG
this story... MY FAVORITE... AND YOU! MY FAVORITE AUTOR :D im gonna look right now another fic, maybe a short one... :P

bye!
Haruno Ayumi chapter 37 . 3/9
OMG! I declared myself your biggest fan!
This is my first fanfic that I'm discovered from you and Im sure I will enjoy all of your fics, and I can't wait to finish this one, and star reading a new one.
I also feel kinda sad to finish this story it was addictive since the first moment, its was magical, perfect.
I laugh, and cry when i read, you are a really good writer, and you give me inspire to write my owns stories too.
Well :P i think i have nothing more to said :P

Bye bye
Haruno Ayumi chapter 28 . 3/8
OMG! I dont know how a havent read your story since now! Its amazing and I have no others words to describe it.
I start reading it in spanish, but is not complete, so I search for the original version, I havent stop reading it. I take four days to reach here, hahaha i havent sleep well just to reach the chance to read another chapter... I love this whole story... And thank tou so much for write in it... Ammm If you get this i really gonna appreciate if you send me the link of Sakuras outfits :)
Bye
In another life 1 chapter 39 . 2/23
This was perfect
Allora22701 chapter 39 . 2/19
Awesomest story ever! I can't believe that there is a story that exists that is this awesome! I wish you did a son instead of a daughter though... Never mind that, just remember that your story is good enough to be published and I'm not even joking! Allora chan
Allora22701 chapter 34 . 2/19
That was the best chapter ever! You are such an awesome author!
Allora22701 chapter 20 . 2/19
Mikoto is the best. mother. ever.
SasuSaku993 chapter 8 . 2/8
Ooh something big is about to go down. I can feel it.
SasuSaku993 chapter 6 . 2/8
Ooh Sakura's rebellious side I've come to know so well in your other stories makes an appearance! Sweet!
animelover8134 chapter 3 . 2/5
this chapter actually made me cry. you know what they say when you make someone cry by reading your writing,you are a wonderful author. youre amazing.
Chidorimokutonaria chapter 14 . 2/4
So far, I have really enjoyed the story. Your writing is wonderful and I think you're good at conveying what you want to your readers. It's a double-edged sword though. You can only say one thing so many times in so many different ways. I find myself skimming over paragraphs to get to the main points of the story, the dialogue, etc. While the internal monologues and self-realization the characters are going through are good for character development, some of the monologues could really be cut in half. Keep up the good work.
2,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »