Reviews for Incomplete
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2019
bro im so salty you didn’t post that lemon im actually fuming a lil
anyways great story and great plot enjoyed it very well
im still mad af fornot getting that juicy lime tho
BUMbooGUm chapter 39 . 7/19/2019
Wow amazing writing...so satisfied with the ending. Your portrayal of their relationship as well as how it developed...I have no words. I couldn’t stop reading until the very end. This was my past time when I wasn’t busy. Great job, and thank you for making this :)
kilausenja chapter 17 . 7/9/2019
hahaha this chapter is funny
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 22 . 6/2/2019
Their relationship blossoming is just so cute! Ughh I almost can’t take it! I’m addicted to this story!
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 20 . 6/2/2019
Ohhhhh damn! I can’t stop reading this is just getting better and better ️
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 16 . 6/2/2019
I’m so excited with this pan and I can’t wait to see Sasuke’s reaction! Aaaaa and I did it again - I read so many chapters in a row that my cookie tab is not as big as it should haha
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 7 . 6/1/2019
Oh my
I’m hooked on this story! I read chapters 1-7 in one sitting and I am truly sorry I didn’t stop for a review sooner.

I really like how you describe the scene with all possible details and I love your writing style!

I also love jealous Sasuke here and can’t wait for things to escalate :p
Catie chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
I love this story. Years and years have passed, and I always come back to read this. Not every relationship is perfect, and I believe you captured it perfectly. I love it. You are an excellent writer and excellent judge of character. Everyone is going to have opinions, but unless people have gone through something like this, then it's hard for them to relate and they simply don't understand... I really hope you can come back again and write because your writing is so unique and special and I honestly miss it... I miss the old days back in 2010 where I'd check your blog to see any updates. I miss those times so much... Gah, I wish we were able to turn back time... Things are different, now. But I will always come back to read this story, as it will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart... Re-reading it gives me the same tingles I had all those years ago. It never gets old. Author, honey, if you're reading this, this story is perfect the way it is and there's NOTHING wrong with it. I sure do miss those lemons, though. They were so detailed and passionate and I could FEEL their intense connection they shared. Such a strong and passionate relationship. It made me long for one of my own... it was so perfect. Never be deterred author, your writing is perfect, and if it matters to you, it's VERY special to a lot of people. Especially me. I will always love this story and your writings... even if you never write again... I hope you're doing all right and life is treating you well. I hope you can return some day... We all miss you. xx
jusluvaleja chapter 39 . 3/6/2019
This is an amazing story! It's like I'm happy that I finished but I'm sad bc it's over XDD anyways you're a really talented writer! I honestly couldn't stop reading - unless my battery died XD literally I was at 1 percent yesterday while reading - I couldn't help myself :)) anyways I love this story a LOT and I definitely can't wait to read your other :)))) Till next time ;D

I wanted to mention that this has definitely made it up there as a favorite of mine 333 keep up the good work!
erojiko chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
To my fellow pervs, if you want the lemon, just search the chapter from the browser using Wayback Machine. I can't remember the archive date but I'm pretty sure it exist there since I read the lemon part through this method. Enjoy!Or, you can message or add me as a friend so I could send the .TXT file to you. The file contains the chapters with lemon only.
koreaboo94 chapter 37 . 12/18/2018
Before I begin, please don’t take any personal offense to what I’m about to say. You’re a good writer. Your grammar for the most part is on point, and the fact that you managed to elicit such a strong reaction from your readers (positive or negative) shows that your writing has impact if nothing else.

I’m not going to lie and say I loved everything or that I would give a 10/10, perfectly done review. But the point is that even if the story centers around a genuinely unhealthy relationship no matter how you look at it, that’s just what the story is. I disagree in how you’re trying to make everything seem okay, because Sasuke feels bad and realizes he did wrong, because honestly, that isn’t okay, and there’s no was that 2 years of abuse and cheating can be made up for by just a couple of special moments if you were to think about it realistically. Absolutely not. However, this is a story. It doesn’t need to be realistic, and as author, you’re given the freedom to take it wherever you want. I can see what direction you were trying to go in, and while the ending wasn’t necessarily something that one would expect to end happily after all the buildup throughout the plot, it’s eased into and not forced, and when I speak strictly without bias on my opinion of your character portrayal’s you did well. To the people who complained about how your ending was unrealistic, and that sad endings are okay, they’re correct, but at the same time, you aren’t wrong for pushing the story in whatever direction you please. If Sasusaku rides off into the sunset, their relationship still unhealthy, but with both of them content, then what can is readers do? Also, I like how no matter what angle you look at the story from, there’s an explaination. Why Sakura let Sasuke walk all
over her? Her confidence was broken down by her parents and the death of her brother and the leaving of Naruto. Why Sasuke was abusive? He was trying to lash out at his father but hurt innocents in the progress, and was enough of an asshole not to care. Things make sense, and bad things happen, and good endings aren’t always good. It’s how life works, and good job to you for portraying that through your work.
XvogueX chapter 31 . 12/16/2018
okay i know i’m really late to the party but i just had to write a review or it would’ve nagged me. at the beginning i couldn’t stop reading, your writing abilities are fantastic, but as the story developed and the way your characters handled things it started to get irritating (nothing against you or your story just my personal opinion). i was able to just ignore my qualms and keep on reading for the most part though because the your writing is one of the best i’ve seen on this website but finally i got too fed up. i can’t even continue reading knowing that’s sakuras going to go back to sasuke. she deserves better and he’s quite abusive towards her. it was just too messed up for my tastes. it even got to the point where i started shipping her with itachi because he was the only one (besides her friends of course) that treated her like a human being, not just what was best for sasuke and actually thought of what was best for her instead and also joked around with her, even if it was for a split second. even then it broke my heart that sasukes cheated on her a countless amount of times, has been with countless women and purposefully hurt sakura the first two years of their marriage yet sakuras just dealt with it and kept her mouth shut, she let him call her whore and still oddly cared for him and felt safe with him. it got to the point where i was just like ‘why the fuck is she just putting up with this and even let him take her virginity wtf’ idk it just irks me alittle that he’s a man whore, who’s floosies are still gallivanting around, and yet he’s the only man that she’s ever been with. all of it just became too much for me to handle. it was definitely not a healthy relationship (it’s abusive) and i had to stop reading after chapter 31. sakura deserves better, even if throughout the whole story i would get annoyed because of how dramatic she was and would flip out at anyone and tended to only focus on her problems.

for readers debating on reading this story in my personal opinion: the writing and grammar are 8/10 but the plot is 1/10 —you don’t have listen to that if you don’t want to but just incase you’re scrolling through the reviews to decide (because i know i do that sometimes)

author,
i just want you to know though your writing abilities are not the problem (in fact they’re what kept me reading so long) it’s just the plot i couldn’t get behind. i’ll definitely check out your other stories and i’m sorry if this hurts you in anyway, shape, or form but i just had to say something. you’re a talented writer and you’ll only get better as time goes on, i just hope you realize that this isn’t what a relationship should be like.
i hope you’re life’s going good and just so you know you seem like a cool person from what i saw in your little snippets of banter in each chapter.
Dewazz chapter 39 . 11/14/2018
Nice story ..i like it
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2018
I loved this story as a teenager. But rereading it as a married adult...I hate it. I’m really sorry if that’s hurtful to you. Your writing is good, but this relationship just isn’t. This is an abusive relationship, and I absolutely hate that people fantasize about this kind of treatment from their SO. I’m really hoping you know what a healthy, loving relationship is... because this one you wrote is not. I wish you the best in life, and if you’ve been hurt like Sakura in this fic, please know it is not ok, and you could always tell someone.
Tropicallight chapter 39 . 10/1/2018
Okay so I don't know where to start, haha. First things first I really liked your story. You weren't kidding when you said it wad going to be dramatic. Ah, I wish Sasuke would spend that much time with Sakura and Sarada!
Sasuke was a complete asshole in starting but well he made it anyway. And I can't believe Sakura's dad? And Karin lol. She was freaking crazy.
I couldn't fathom Tenten and Sakura as best friends tho. I believe Ino would have been more of a best friend to her. Anyway this is AU so it doesn't matter. Naruto is same loveable dork tho, haha
3,264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »