Reviews for Walking the Line
CAN THEY READ MINDS? o.0
Vampess chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
*sniff* So beautiful *sniff*
MissAlexM chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
I guess I shall go read the sequal then.

This was cute, though.
Muffinmix chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Great story, but I think u spelled "gryffindor" wrong. u spelled it "griffindor"
fantasia-49 chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
eh it was so fun and great! i love it especially when they had play their truth or dare! the end is good too!
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Love the story!
EdwardCullenLuver5 chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
aw this was so adorable! good job :D
Obliviousrose chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Okay, so the weirdest thing happened. I walked into the campsite games room, and nobody was there, so I just sat at a computer, all ready to put my coin in, when I realised it was off, so I turned it on at the socket and it just came on as if it were a normal computer and I clicked on the "guest" user and it logged in and I didn't even have to pay! And also, I can stay on for as long as I want, since nobody's here so no-one will know . . . thank-you Mr Computer! *devious smile*

Anyway! On with the review!

That was so sweet at the end! I loved it. Yay Dramione! I'm gonna go look at the sequal now, since I have all the time in the world! Heehee. You're a great author.
Celina Corey chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Short...but I must admit I like it...very well written :]
Obliviousrose chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Sorry! I'm away from home for two weeks so I haven't been able to get to my computer so I couldn't review. Now I'm having to use pay-computers. And I only have 20 minutes! Ugh!

Anyway, since I'm kind of pushed for time I've only read up to chapter 7, but I'm loving it so far and I LOLed when Snape saw Hermione in her undies! Hahahaha Keep up the good work!
thecolorsoftwilight chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
ITS OVER? NO! sry about that, you can't end it now- it just got good. not that it wasn't good before. o nevermind. PLEASE write another chapter!
Shakuma-Marie-Uchiha chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
That was amazing! I love the ending, it's one of those 'Aw...' moments where I'm happy no matter what just happened a chpter ago. I love the excuse Harry used in the previos chapter to get 'Mione to go in there though. Very clever.
voldyismyfather chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
yay :) love it
londongrammar chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
I can't believe it's already over!

*cries*

Totaly cute ending,Harry kicked "The Moment's" arse!
Ello Beautiful chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
That was by far the best fic that I've read. Damn I'm miffed that it's over..*coughs*maybe*cough**cough*you could*cough**cough*write a*cough**cough*sequel*cough*, awfully sorry about that had a slight coughing fit. Back to what I was saying, yes this was the best fic I've read. So much depth and passion and that's what made me love it so much. Well Done- It was truly amazing! D