Reviews for Teach Me How To Love
RukiaKuchiki02 chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
Its so wonderful! You're such a good writer. I almost cry when hisana died
Awww so sad for byakuya :'( . and how byakuya treats rukia like her daughter his character here is so beautiful also hisana. Why they haven't child?
He he he . Ichigo and rukia are so perfectly a good couple than orihime that's why I'm ichiruki! _
I wish that I can write a good story like yours.
Pls. Continue writing like ichiruki. I'm a fan of yours now. :)
moira33 chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Hisana is so funny Ichi is right she is worse then Isshin
HA HA HA!
moira33 chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
At first I was not so impressed by this story
because Kaien and Rukia in love I can not imagine
even if I am sure she had a crush on him.
next it was the mistake spelling on hisana and byakuya
but with time I started falling in love with this story
What I liked the most was the easy transcend from friendship
to love and then admitting their feelings with a single a simple kiss
I can see this happening in canon
weedking98 chapter 27 . 4/7/2014
Thanks for the amazing read. Your talent is amazing. You have a gift child, and you will only get better as time passes.
Ichigo7up chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
this is awesome its like a new version of concrete angel, another fic I read
YukiMC chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
Great story. A little too angsty for my tastes, but good all the same.
kirapurplekid chapter 27 . 1/29/2014
This is the best ichiruki fanfic I've read until now. I just love it! I mean the feels and... the feels.. and Rukia is perfect and Ichigo as well and the plot is perfect and you've actually completed it which I honestly appreciate. Keep writing cause you're really good at what you're doing!

Also, after I've read your story I decided to try to write something on my own and I actually did and I was inspired by you so if you could please check it out and tell me what you think and what I should change and stuff. It's a oneshot though. Please.
Here is the link: s/10064706/1/I-know-Ichiruki-oneshot
greenking13 chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
... I still don't like Orihime, but I hate her just a bit less now.

I LOVE THE STORY! For a moment, when you said it was going to be bad-ish, I was worried "Rukia has the same condition as her sister!" but I was worried over nothing. Babies!

That's all I have to say. Love the story, keep writing, please please continue writing,

Green
kaitlyn maguire chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Oh god... okay I nearly cryed reading this! Oh its to funny! I nearly stuffed my blanket down my through to keep myself quiet!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
You were eleven?! Oh my god! Your amazing!
avvrilstar chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
Girl, i love YOU for writing this story and keeping it real yet passionate till the very end.
avvrilstar chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
O mai, this is heart wrenching...
avvrilstar chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Short doesn't mean worst! Just look at rukia ; )
Camron chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
Moxxy I just re read this and it's freaking amazing man! I really miss you and I hope I'll see you soon love!
rukiafangirl chapter 25 . 3/1/2013
is ichigo looking for a death sentence? even i know not to mess with byakuya kuchiki!

speaking of byakuya, have you seen him when he was a teenager? He was so cute!

anyways, well done. little tip for you, get a good friend to edit your stuff.