Reviews for Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Cardiff any more
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Loved it!
Dubbers chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Aww, lovely. Really awesome chapter; is this the end or will there be more to come?
randomness6 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Please Update
Dubbers chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
This is a really great beginning to this story: are you going to carry it on anytime soon?
Wildfire2 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
An update! YAY! I loved it. Wish it was a tad longer but I'm totally happy just to have the update! Ianto better be careful or Jack will get his first kiss with Ianto a LOT sooner than he's suppose too. Not quite sure why the Doctor would have Ianto watch him knowing they were obviously involved, though he might not know the extent of it. I hope you'll continue to update soon! I'm dieing to know where the doctor will drop Jack off at.

Wildfire
Wildfire2 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
You said you'd continue this! Will you be? I'm dieing to know what has happened! Poor Jack his lover just ups and vanish's in front of him after he told him it was safe to pick up. Bit surprised to see Rose, would have thought Martha would have been a better choice. Still I love Rose she's one of my favorite compaions so I'm not saddened by it at all. Sweet Ianto meeting Jack when he was a swindler, you going to use that his name is 'Sun'? As that's what both his parents called him and no one's sure if they were calling him son or Sun as in a name. Course Gray's a name so suppose Sun could be too. Can't wait for an update, I'm thinking the Doctor and Rose will be getting a might attached to our sweet tea boy.

Wildfire
timeflux chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Added to Story Alert, simply because I find this one amusing and makes me want to grin and smirk at the same time :p
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
More than 3 parts afte rall, then. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
So unless this is during Jack's missing two years... very exciting stuff well characterized so far. I'm probably going to see what other Torchwood/Ianto fics you've written after reading this one.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Lovely idea and good execution. Closing his eyes... but not even saying, "Well, he's sort of... my boyfriend."
berkie88 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Eye candy. That's what John calls Ianto... Considering Jack is supposed to be good friends with him right now I guess it makes sense... I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up and got the 'nickname' for Ianto from Jack himself! It would be amusing for him to use in the future when he know neither person involved knows where it came from... Or at least that's what I would do... make insinuations which they wouldn't get (and it wouldn't cause a paradox!) while I would know *g*

Since everyone is freaking out in 2008 I guess the Doctor doesn't manage to put Ianto back at the moment he left... I kept having this vision of the Tardis turned up but instead of the Ianto who just left stepping out, Ianto in casual clothes, with longer hair and a tan stepping out lol. Wouldn't that be a shock? Though I guess it'd kinda spoil the ending if that happened... Shame. I hope Ianto won't turn up 3 months later though... Like Jack!

Btw, is it considered cheating if Ianto hooks up with Jack in the past? :-P Does Ianto know Jack doesn't remember his time with the travel agency? I can't remember who knows what about Jack at this point in time...

Hope you'll continue soon!
Galadriel1010 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Jack, giving up? Whoa...

Welcome back XD

NaNo will miss you [

Gx
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
aww. update soon? please? i want to know what happens next. poor ianto tho. never gets that date with jack is he. lol
Socks chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Yay I love it, Ianto Jones as a companion. I bet its going to take a while before they get back to Cardiff.
Rioghna chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Ok, then. Interesting. Now if they can just manage safely back to Cardiff without getting anything too perminent happening to them, it will be ok.