Reviews for UNSINKABLE
Dreamshipper229 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Oh my god. It's crazy how much more sad this event can get when you actually know the characters. This was beautifully written and it's a shame it was left incomplete. But still, this was an amazing fic. Good job! Xoxo
Zeeweeble chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Aaaaaaahhh! It's been 5 years since you have updated what am I going to do now! D':
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
So thank Tumblr for bringing me here and I need to say... I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND PLEASE FINISH IT! It's been like nearly 3 years though since you've updated -_- but I still keep hope!
nikkicchi chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Guess what? Titanic is sad that it makes me want to sob, but if you add hetalia characters.. oh god.

I'm literally sobbing here no matter how much I'm trying not to cry. Goddamnit, kiku and gilbert and feli and lugwig.. i can't. Especially Arthur and Alfred. And fuGGING LUDWIG AND FELI. NOOOO. Agh whyyy. And when you have time, do you mind updating? (No I'm no masochist but I certainly want to see how this ends.. hehe)
purecarnation chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
You've got to finish this!
Seriously, have a happy Easter!? How long have you not updated?
purecarnation chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Love England, France and Austria's entrance!
Can't wait!
xXZeruto LoverXx chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
I love you! I finally found a titanic story with most of my fave parings! But I know how is going to end...
Leocht chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
He left Peter?!
HetaliaFan xD chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
I'm not gay and I'm just curious about this story. xD I read it and totally love it! Keep up the good work! hahahaha
angelsarenotreal chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
dyanako chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
please finish! TT
dyanako chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
youre filipino? OwO i love you XD i am too XD your fanfic is awesome OwO
dyanako chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
the length adds to the appeal for me XD and it doesn't matter if it's long, as long as you keep the reader interested, which is the case for me so XD it's really good I love love it XDD
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
karasumo chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Omg that was so heartbreaking :(. It saddens me how you haven't updated this story in about two years.. I really want to know what happens next even though I have an idea... well maybe someday in the future you will come back to it :)