Reviews for Real
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 3/3
I liked this whole fic, but man that first italic line was utter gold!

'Rowdy percussionists' lmao, sounds like my friends.
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
OMG! I really enjoyed it. It has so much feels through all the story.

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic. I loved it! It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Nice figurative language man.
PuppyLuver3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That's a really good story I LOVED it and if anybody's reading this READ IT!
annalise chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
wow
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow, this is really good. keep writing! ;)
la petite tourne-sol chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Beautiful. Powerful. Moving. Just some words to describe your writing.

I absolutely love this story, and plan on rereading it a bunch due to it's wonderful portrayal of Starfire and Robin's friendship.

Keep writing! Your stuff is awesome!
Copper Anise chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was wonderful! Everything was so in character and I could really see this happening! Please continue to write!
RaiRai13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw!

That was cute!

I could SO imagine that being an episode!

I would watch that...they should have a contest for a script for a new episode, you know, like AFTER the movie where they were in Japan?

Loved it!

BRAVO DARLING! BRAVO!

CUDDOS TO UR STORY!
S.M. Larsen chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was such a sweet story, I loved it. The way it was written was especially beautiful.

-LW
Riaaanna chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow. There are a lot of stories that are set after "Haunted" and so far this is the best! Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aww, another very well-developed one-shot between the two. The dialogue was perfectly natural and I could hear Robin and Star's voices in my head as I was reading.

Nice work!
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw so cute!

Angsty yet fluffy! Been awhile since I've found a friendship Rob/Star story that doesn't end with a kiss lol.

I loved it very nice!
Mrs Maxim de Winter chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was beautifully written, and it fit perfectly after the events of "Haunted" to the point where I can see it being canon.
Good Graces chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow. I really did like this. Everything from your writing style to the scene. Comepletely awesome. I hope you plan on writing more stories in the future because I definitely look forward to reading them. Keep writing! :)

Sincerely,