Reviews for You Say You Want Passion, I Think You Found It
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
it was so sexy and intriguing, all the red thread thing was brilliant, and the dialogs were perfect. And the smut was even more perfect
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Whoa. Now I usually don't like a Uke Itachi when involved with Sasuke, but this was an exception. But he was pretty damn dominating. Wouldn't that make him a ... smuke?
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
this is so awesome.. love this fic so much.. its really an awesome read... love this... your fic is very sweet and detailed... please continue to make more itasasu.. your fics are truly amazing...
Witchy Bitch chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
u dont have to describe everything. i couldnt make it to the end, its a wonder i read it to the middle. I hope u dont plan on be coming a writter this really sucked
WolfsLullaby chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
awwww...

the whole red satin thread tied to eachothers pinkies...

thats really cute(: isnt it a chinese ledgend where the two bound by the red strand are forever soulmates?

:D thats sooooo cute! i admire your writing skills, very sexy, inticing, creative and veeerrryyy romantic ;)
mangacrack chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Awesome.

Jus E.

I don't know what to say, really.

It's one of the best Itachi x Sasuek storis I've ever read. And it's even better, 'cause it's a SasuIta, if you want it to say it this way!
damselwish chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
HOLY FCKING SHIZ

that was amazing!

i just checked all 4 checks

add author to favorites (if u werent there already)-check

add story to favorites-check

wow

that was so beautiful and sexy and so fucking hot

that was so amazing

the details were superbly put together

this deserves a thousand fucking views

people needa fucking review this hot stuff wow
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aww... pretty sad and angsty ending there but it was a pretty damn hot story!
huhhughg chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
hot...] to hot it hurt to read lol.

you have quite delectable details in this story, make more
Laforet chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was a great Sasuke birthday story. Love the Uchiha incest. The image of the red thread leading up to the bedroom and ending at Itachi was so erotic. I loved it. I think Itachi would probably be the only person Sasuke would allow to celebrate his birthday regardless of the way they chose to celebrate.
Dead-Account1324463 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is simply amazing. The detail is exeptional, and I have not read anything like it.

I absolutely love this _
velvet-prosthesis chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
What an enrapturing reading!

And this fic sure surprised me…

Not because of your well-known writing abilities, I already knew what you’re capable of from your other stories (some still in process of reading :D). The ‘birthday sex’ plotline turned out something completely original!

And here I thought it was going to be just another Itachi-fucks-Sasuke-and-leaves fic, you really made Itachi doing a decent, well-deserving birthday present. I saw the scenario as a mix of burlesque and oriental exotic, I loved the metaphors…

Aah I can’t say anything good enough on this review :/

P.S. I didn’t like very much Itachi’s ‘sexual experience’ part… Either he had multiple partners willingly or he had lots of sex with one person that wasn’t Sasuke… :/

On the other hand, I like to think that his ‘sexual experience’ was accomplished as a mission on his own initiative, for the sole purpose of reuniting enough info on sex so to please Sasuke on his birthday :D
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Amazing. Simply amazing. This was probably one of the best Uchihacest fics I've ever read. The style was definitely different from what I'm used to, and I LOVED it. It was compelling, intense, and just...spellbinding. Excellent work. The only criticism I have is that there were a few minor errors here and there. Eg. there was one part where you typed "that" instead of "than"...just small errors like that. Other than that, this fic was perfect. Just perfect. Great job!
Valeria chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
oh my god... i couldn't breathe right the entire fic... it's perfect. You have an amazing talent, use it.
CapriceTheAvenger chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This. Was. Phenomenal.

This one-shot was intoxicating and very surreal, I almost felt like I was there, which would be weird considering that that would make me a voyeur. Anyways, I loved it, and I could not take my eyes away from the screen the entire time.

My god, your writing was beautiful, and I can only hope that you will make something like this again. I am blown away. I loved the sensuality and the scene that you created for the reader the visualize. We never had to take a guess at what either character was thinking, because you displayed that perfectly!

That must have been the best birthday anyone could have!

Thank you so much for writing this.

Caprice