Reviews for Seme?
Magic maden chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Your story is sweet and anyone who thinks otherwise shud shut up!;).
CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Don't like, don't read! ;)
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh, poor Ruka, so oblivious!
ichigoaini chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I have a lot of things to say, but ChinoKusannagi-san (and almost everybody) already put into words what I wanna say.

To Irischeto-san, we respect your right to express freely your opinion on the story, but you should as well respect the author's right to express freely his/her (sorry Banana-chan, I don't exactly know if you're a he or a she XD) thoughts through writing. Besides, you're giving a REVIEW, not anything else.

Moving on, I'm not actually a fan of Yaoi or Shounen-ai. But, I occasionally splurge on light fluff like these ones. Good job Banana-chan! I can actually imagine Natsume doing that to Ruka, giving him a hard time. XD

Since this review may have been years too late, this is me signing off. XD
joychan01 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
that was mean, i would not call someone a moron, but yea you right, they do have the right to say what they think. but it does not give them the right to hurt some people feelings.

like earlier i had the strong feeling of wanting to hurt someone physically but i told myself it was not worth it so i let it go and started to think of things to say and also went inside and started to read this book i had.

i felt so a lot better after that XD

and i got no one mad at me; like my sister who was giving me a ride later that day D
joychan01 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010

that was funny!

man, i had a feeling something like that was going to happen

it was funny to see what was written even when i already knew what both seme and uke meant before i even open this page D
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
soooo...where did the chick go ?
deatheagle202 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
great! i loved it!
Nessie-san chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Dear Banana-chan, OMFG YESS! This was hillarious(sp). When I read Ruka saying "Natsume, what's a seme?" I was like 0.0 GIVE ME MORE OF THIS! It was wonderful and sweet, and funny. Good job. (Adding story/you to favorites and subscriptions.
Chino Kusannagi chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Two things *sort of*

1) Your story was really cute and funny (poor chick)

2) Your "Chapter" 2 was almost funnier than the story

I strongly support the idea of if you didn't know it was yaoi, read it anyway, and then got disgusted don't complain.

If yaoi is not for you don't read it and don't bash the author for your own mistake.

My only negative comment (and I'm guilty of it too) is proofread the story. There were a few minor mistakes that confused me the first time I read some sentences.

Overall good writing, keep it up. _
batsuko mugenmo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aww, ruka's so cute in this. “So you do know what it is. What’s this new thing? Uke? W-wait. What is seme, exactly?"

such a fluffy adorable story!
buttcake chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
8D Oh, awesome. I'm a nerdy, geeky, retarded moron who calls everyone a buttface now. o-o;;

Just giving you more reviews. 8D Tee hee~
buttcake chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
AHAHA. (: Hilarious. Poor chickadee, jumping into the water? Wow.

Seme and Uke! Ruka can never dominate Natsume. -waggles eyebrow- Oh ho ho~

(: Great job~
westkitsune chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Ruka is definitely one cute, oblivious uke chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
haha that guy is so werid!...