Reviews for It Will Be As If I'd Never Existed
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2019
What happen to Victoria?
Kathfan chapter 31 . 12/24/2018
A few years ago I read a translation of This is Who I am. That is one of the most beautiful fanfics I have never read and I really love it! I read it a dozen times, even more...

At that time I didn't read in english but now I learned. I am from Costa Rica... so english is not my natural language (sorry for my mistakes) but after 2 years learning I finally know enough like to read in English and these days I visited your profile and found a lot of beautifuls stories and decided reading all! So I started with this and was so much beautiful I really liked how you change some events such as Jake ends with Gabby and Renesme alone, I really like that because I didn't like how SM manage that in the original storie.

I will read the rest of your stories in the next weeks or months (all depends of my time)

You really write awesome and I really, really hope read some day your stories in a book. You deserve be published!
susiereckart chapter 14 . 10/15/2018
It's been a long time since I have read a FF with them in their book roles. I am now realizing how much I love these stories. Great writer with a great out take. Thank you.
FlamingMaple chapter 15 . 9/12/2018
I’m enjoying this story so far. Jacob is clearly a controlling and psychologically abusive partner to Bella. What I’m struggling with is that no one has pointed this out to Bellasurely Charlie must have seen some sign of it?
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2018
I KNEW IT FROM THE START I SWEAR I guessed Gabby was going to imprint on Jacob HA
team rob chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
found this while looking at old stories i read
quisha1991 chapter 24 . 7/11/2018
YES, I FUCKING KNEW IT! Gabby and Jake... YES!
quisha1991 chapter 21 . 7/10/2018
I need Jacob to imprint... LIKE YESTERDAY!
snoopylover60 chapter 31 . 5/21/2018
This is amazing story :D Thank you for sharing ;D
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2018
The saddest part of it is that Paul is right, and Jake is the one who's going to suffer. I feel sorry for him.
Kksmum chapter 16 . 4/8/2018
Rereading this. Loving it all over again.
SecretlySeverus chapter 31 . 4/7/2018
I don't often take the time to write a review, but your story was SO well written and so true to character that I just wanted to thank you for doing such a fantastic job! I truly enjoyed this!
Mona69 chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
The end seemed a little far off but the story overall was wonderful. Very dramatic
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Such a wonderful story. Thank you very much.
TheEasternWind chapter 23 . 10/12/2017
Wow. You've really got me hooked on this story! It's currently 3:28 an and I am still reading.
2,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »