Reviews for It Will Be As If I'd Never Existed
BethMasenCullen chapter 31 . 2/6
This was a beautiful ending to the story- I laughed and cried. I love that they ended up with more love and joy than they ever imagined they couldThank you for writing this!
BethMasenCullen chapter 29 . 2/6
Wow that was a crazy chapter! I had a feeling something like this would happen and I was not disappointed!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 8 . 2/4
Edward should tell Bella it was all a lie.
BethMasenCullen chapter 27 . 2/3
I'm so happy Bella made her decision!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 2/3
I think he is gonig to chastise himself for leaving Bella vulnerable.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 2/3
I can't believe I have never read your first story!
BethMasenCullen chapter 26 . 2/3
Woohoo for Bella and Edward!
BethMasenCullen chapter 25 . 2/2
Thank goodness for Emmett and Jasper FINALLY telling Bella what she needed to know about Edward's reaction to their breakup!
BethMasenCullen chapter 24 . 2/2
I loved this chapter... Cullen siblings taking their punishments was hilarious... Emmett and Jasper as DJs was perfect... Edward and Bella's talk was delightful... and the ending with Jake and Gabby was exactly what I wondered might happen... cannot wait to see what comes next!
BethMasenCullen chapter 23 . 2/2
Wow those letters were tough to read... I hope Edward's hopes are not in vain!
BethMasenCullen chapter 22 . 2/1
Well dinner was interesting lol... and I'm glad Bella is getting a different perspective on the events of the past!
BethMasenCullen chapter 21 . 2/1
June 20th will always be a special day... I hope Bella and Edward can make a happy memory on this one!
BethMasenCullen chapter 20 . 2/1
Wow that was intense! It hurts that they still love each other but are so far apart in their relationship...
BethMasenCullen chapter 19 . 2/1
OK, so I am not q fan of Jacob, but Bella is really not being fair to him. And this back and forth between Bella and Edward with no resolution is really draggingI hope they all finally say what they need to say!
BethMasenCullen chapter 18 . 2/1
Thank goodness for Esme, finally getting Edward to see reason lol! Now, Edward just needs to tell Bella the truth!
2,401 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »