Reviews for Letters: The Year With the Stone
sarahsezlove chapter 36 . 4/1
You've kept me totally enthralled for days.
Thank you.
angeltrin1 chapter 23 . 3/10
Father
Monki-Neko chapter 20 . 2/18
Ok, I'm really enjoying this story but really; beta reader, beta reader, BETA READER!
Monki-Neko chapter 16 . 2/18
I really like the core of this story and where it seems like it's going, I also like how most events and interactions b/w characters have been executed, though there has been enough times where it seems (Harry) acts out of character, even when adding the issue of child abuse/neglect. For example, how easily, it seems, and how quickly that Harry comes to trust in the Snape and his word to protect him. On another note, this story might be well served by having a beta reader or just another look through to correct some grammatical and stylistic errors. And finally, you may want to see if it flows as well as you thought when you first wrote it.
CrimsonDomi chapter 13 . 2/5
The pace of this story... well, it definitely slows everything down a lot, but it does help provide a different POV, as well, and show that not every sign between Harry and Prof. Snape is interpreted correctly, and makes the whole work a lot more character-driven. I guess it depends on your preferences, I like it.
Onto nit-picking: The second-to-last sentence. It should be "criminally negligent at best", "criminally abusive", or maybe "criminally negligent at the best of times", because Snape knows that they weren't just negligent, and frankly, it's too nice a description for your version of the Dursleys. That sentence threw me out of the story for a bit and into ranting territory, as you can see.
Kaya70 chapter 37 . 1/31
Love it
Alie-yaoi chapter 36 . 1/15
I like yous story.

Sorry for my little rewiew, but i'm french and i don't speak english :D
SakuraKoi chapter 24 . 11/21/2013