Reviews for Naruto A True Bond
Guest chapter 37 . 11/23/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY
SunlightHisser chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
I have read all 41 chapters in one sitting, I really enjoyed reading this a lot.
Some things have bothered me tho, at times you rushed a bit and I had to go back and reread it to understand what happen. The main thing is that the characters' personalities changes from time to time, like they would do something that is out of their character. It bugged me sometimes but i understand that this is your story and I think a wonderful story at that too. I cannot wait for the next chapter and find out what happens .

I think you have so much talent for writing, you added some much plots and twist and it creates more problems and then the story continues. Which i what I love so much about this work.

Thank you for your time to write this and hope you keep this going for as long as you can.
*SunlightHisser

P.S. I hope Gaara and Mist stays together...
ronnieangell chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
Awesome! Update soon!
moonlight chapter 31 . 8/8/2012
i think you should keep writing i love this story so much i had to beg my brother not to take his 3ds away for i even finish the story,who cares what other people think ,and like i said before you should keep writing , i will hopefully be waiting for the end of the chapter.
sniper757 chapter 42 . 6/22/2012
STOP GETTING PEOPLES HOPES UP ABOUT AN UPDATE. if you are going to update with an A/N please put that in the description. Not only dose it violate the terms of service, it is just plain mean when someone updates a story long thought dead and abandoned just for an a/n. if you are going to put an A/N as a chapter then take a few minutes and write a paragraph ADDING to the story
M chapter 36 . 1/25/2012
Gaara got a girl! (XD
BehbaLovesTea chapter 41 . 1/19/2012
omg! this is freakin amazing! i cant wait for the next chapter to come out! keep them majic juices flowin ;D
Guest chapter 41 . 9/24/2011
Awesome story! Please update soon!
fusioninferno chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
Hope to read more in the near future! )
Donna chapter 40 . 6/16/2011
This is great.
Donna chapter 40 . 6/14/2011
This is great.
Rooroo chapter 40 . 12/14/2010
I'm still reading! I'm glad you're still updating. This was a great chappy :D only complaint is that when you said 'Raven summed up' it would have been better to say 'summarized' but i guess i'm just nitpicking... Looking forward to your next update :)
adngo714 chapter 40 . 12/13/2010
i'm still reading this fic. I read all the updated chapters for the stories in my C2 archive, and your fic happens to be onee out of man in.
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
like it so far
Apex Soldier chapter 33 . 4/25/2010
Whoa... someone seems a little pissed...

Awesome update!