Reviews for Until we meet again
MademoiselleDOG chapter 1 . 4/14
Wow. I've never read something so beautiful and powerful between Itachi & Deidara. At first, i was a little afraid you made Deidara jump from Sasori to Itachi too fast, but not at all, everything is very well mastered. Honestly, i don't know what to say. I've been captivated by this story, these two men and their encounter. (at the beginning, Deidara's sadness just broke my heart. You perfectly dosed his story with Sasori, we could understand exactly what he felt). The only thing i could reproach now is, argh, why did you end it like that ? I wanted more ! Although, i think this is a perfect ending. Because it is so poetic, so beautiful... Honestly, i loved it completely.
And i still can't find the words to tell how great this story was. Powerful ? yeah. Intense. Incredible.

Before that, I read SasoDei mostly but since your fic, I definitively am for the ItaDei. Haha.

Well, thank you for this wonder.
taraentula chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I love you for giving us this wonderful work of art! This is definitely one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read! This being an ItaxDei fic is just an added bonus since I am in love with the pairing! I hope you do more of this. Great job! :3
mynewbeginning chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Found this after reading Sunlight!

Great lemon!

Only one criticism as with the Sunlight story, Deidara is younger than Itachi. Dei's the youngest member of Akatsuki and he's also smaller than Itachi. And Sasori's eyes are slightly green, not red.

Well, three.

I hope you write more ItaDei/DeiIta stories. Maybe a sequel to Sunlight?:)
Alistine chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I found this fic over a year ago, back before I had a FF account, and it immediately became one of my all-time favorites. Every time I read it, I find myself crying along with poor Deidara, sitting broken by the lake. The depth of your characters is - in a word - amazing. I love this pairing, and I especially love how you gave them a real reason to be together besides just stress or lust. There is real emotion in your writing. I'm desperately waiting for the third installment of this series!
TheDisturbedChild chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is beautiful. This fanfic is nothing short of beautiful.

You managed to capture Itachi, Deidara and Sasori's personalities better than most other fanfics I've read, and I almost cried at certain points (considering that it's almost midnight here in BC). I could really feel the pain and the love, and I love it so much when an author can make that happen.

There's the occasional spelling mistake, but they look like they're little more than typos, so they're not very noticeable.

I tip my (nonexisting) hat off to you! Great work!
xconsultingWriter chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
*Nosebleed* Awesome! :')

If every author wrote like that, the world would have been a better place, lol!

Great work!

-Xo, Vylde
Siffel chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I love it. This is the first very literate fiction about the two of them I've read!
Elizabeth Newforest chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Ack! This is the way it should have been! THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN! *having an apopletic seizure* I was so sad when they both died. My 2 loves. So now I am rejecting reality and replacing it with this. I like this much better.
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw omg! where do i start? I've told you you're writting in beautiful but this? outstanding! I'm breathless after reading this. idk what to think! This story has just left me feeling warm and kinda turned on -wink- You are simply my Queen -bows-

Itachi was so in character that i felt like i was watching part of the anime or something. They way you describe things is mind blowing... I totally had my mind f*ed after reading this.

Oh! and who was Itachi in love with? Just curious...

The way you write just effects my heart. i feel for the characters like i know them personally. you, my dear, are one of the ebst writer's i know. i've read gay erotica books that weren't even half as good as this.

I want to hug you -hugs-

Thank you for writing such a yummy and heartwarming story.

Onto the sequel

(PS- i'm totally envious of you)
Avianahelena chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I am used to Naruto fanfics (especially Akatsuki ones) being bearable at best, but this was like finding fresh water in a desert. I can actually believe your version of these characters, and the plot is satisfying. I have always thought that Itachi has gotten a raw deal and the implication of something better in his future is heartwarming.

Now, please excuse me while I go and quietly fangirl over Deidara and Itachi.
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
wow. that was so well written. i can't believe it! i wish i could write half as good as you do.

it's really powerful writing. more please!
HoloXam chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Wow. Amazing work. I could actually see the whole thing! There really is a certain feeling in your writing, it's warm, slow, and somehow... golden? I feel thrown back into my summer holidays, I feel really good after reading this.

There are a few things that I must say, only because I liked it so much;

1) You alter between writing 'blond' and 'blonde' about Deidara, it doesn't matter much, but you should be consistent here.

2) You constantly mention their eyes, and yes, they are an important contrast between Itachi and Deidara, but at some point you over do it a little.

3) Your very long sentences takes away the feeling of the sex. It could have been even more real, if you around the climax had shortened them to make it seem faster. (It's easy to get a little lost in those long sentences, and therefore they seem to last a long time...)

4) At the end, you write "like he actually gave a shit now", which really stands out to the rest of the piece. You have written this long, beautiful text, not needing to use any kind of harsh words, unless they are being spoken, and you don't need to use the word shit here. It is not pretty as the rest. And I don't say this because I have a problem with swear words.

But, well, praise is also needed here...

I loved it! Oh dear, I loved it! I can picture those two cuties and I go all fangirl, and my head is filled with sunshine!

I feel so good right now. Yay :D

I hope I'm not all too weird right now, ..

So anyways, it was fantastic. Thank you. :)

HoloXam
madcap vandal chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I loved the way you described Sasori! And how you eventually brought back the matter of Deidara's art into Itachi's smile, that was just amazing. This was amazing.
Minosuke Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wah! So much love! I love this story, un! XD

Please...please write more Itachi/Deidara stories!
aeufhaufheauag chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
omg! this is literally my favorite deidara itachi fanfiction

amazing! please please please make more itachi deidara! please please please amazing!