Reviews for Finding The Story
S.Warrior chapter 44 . 7/4
This was so good you definitely need to write another
S.Warrior chapter 39 . 7/4
My heart!
S.Warrior chapter 36 . 7/3
Damn that article hurt my heart smh James needs to be castrated
ashspence fan chapter 44 . 10/24/2015
that was the best story i have read about my tow favorite people. :)
HonestlyAnnie chapter 44 . 12/12/2014
That was really cute! It was weird, however, reading all of the British slang coming from Spashley lol. I actually had to look some of those up XD
dnmann chapter 44 . 9/25/2014
Wonderful story and the last chapter is killer.
dumle2209 chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. I've loved every minute of it. You are a great storyteller! I love how you got "Beauty and the Beast" to fit into their life :) Again, thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
Aww that was so sweet and cute! Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best! :)
Born2Try chapter 44 . 10/7/2013
I had totally forgotten about this was still on my alert list. How glad I'm I?

It was a great chapter and could of been a one-shot. I loved how Belle had Ashley and Spencer wrapped around her finger.

I am going to read all this story again in the very near future!
I3VauseMan chapter 44 . 10/7/2013
This was an awesome story,stayed up reading till I was done. I really liked how you developed the girls feelings for each other, and their worlds though totally different they collided and it was just amazing. Their chemistry was so strong and vibrant and their emotions were so strong and they felt so real. I'm glad you gave us a Spashley ending cause to me their can't be any other kind of ending. And thanks for introducing me to Amy McDonald all I can say is wow in all kinds of ways. So don't be a stranger give us some more amazing Spashley stories like this one. As long as you write I'll read and review.
ChezzLove chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
LOVED this story the first time around. I'm glad you gave us a little more to enjoy. Thanks!
blueforu chapter 44 . 10/6/2013
Awh :)))
Anjela78 chapter 44 . 10/6/2013
Překrásný příběh a ohromující konec! Děkuji a přeji mnoho úspěchů jak pracovních, osobních a také spisovatelských! S pozdravem Lada
guest chapter 44 . 10/5/2013
i love this fic...and this cute chapter only made me want more... :(
L2GQ chapter 44 . 10/5/2013
Welcome back this was a beautiful fast forward and with a little Spashley sweet... Baby mine by Bette Midler has always been one of my favorite songs from Beaches thank you for that. It would be just super duper awesome if you could continue this storyline and include flashbacks that got them here... Rock on super star! Pls post soon!