Reviews for Grey Area
Warbird571 chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Aww, that was really sweet! -
It's always good to see your writing. Johnny's characterisation was spot on 10/10. I think your portrayal of him here, is good enough for canon even. Personally, I'm not a fan of when characters blush since, everyone seems to write about blushing so it gets a little old :P (that's just me though)

I like that the whole story was in Sonya's perspective because we rarely see her being anything other than a hardass and it was refreshing to see that she's not a complete hardass. (Which is always great)
The part with Sonya's mission was pretty dramatic and of course Sonya/Jax Bestie bond3

Overall good job and keep writing! :D
fandelivres chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
A very good one:) please, keep writing!
KynthiaOlympia chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I was feeling too lazy to log into my account but that's not the point:
Thank you for updating and making a one chapter for my favorite pair. First off I found this chapter to be really sweet and it didn't suck. For pairings... surprise me!
KynthiaOlympia chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
I don't love SonyaxKano (i prefer JohnnyXSonya) but the story was so good that I couldn't complain. There was a perfect mix of darkness and hate that made this so enjoyable! Pleas don't give up on this story!

PS. Could you make a JohnnyXSonya one?
Kim chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I really love kung lao and kitana part you shouldnt give up on this fanfic even though u havent updated in a long time
Skynote chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
You know, I don't even like Sonya/Kano, even if one-sided, which I confess is why I refrained from reading this certain chapter. But out of curiosity, I read... and then I kept going... then I realized I'd read the whole segment and actually found it pretty good. Kano's such a creep, xD However, that was what created the impact to the writing. It wasn't overly dark and gritty, you didn't drag on and on, but kept the length controlled and mood still sober enough to keep things intriguing. Plus, having a glimpse in Kano's mind isn't something we see often on the MK archive so it was a nice change.

I guess based on this, the only thing that jarred me was the whole “blonde Special Forces Agent” line because it’s a pretty long epithet – and epithets in general are tedious – but that’s a minor complaint. Also, are we still allowed to suggest pairings? ;D

And I do plan to review your T&T chapter, I’m still in the process of “mulling it over”.
Kat chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
I loooooved the Sonya/Kano story, its such a guilty pleasure of mine. Can I suggest a Sub Zero/Jade story? I think they'd have great interactions but its never written about.
ghenna chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Omg this is fuc*ing great like wow
fandelivre chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
A very good chapter! I love all those characters (qun chi, shang tsung, rayden...) and I am happy to say that you respect them very well:)
Saber501 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Great job! I sense a lot more with Scorpion and Kitana...
The Smart Cookie chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Instant favorites, all of them-even the pairings I never would have thought of. They're all well-written, character appropriate, and undeniably sweet. Your Scorpion one, in particular, was just right. I'm glad you were very subtle and not too over-the-top with him, because he really is not a very sensitive person! XD I know I'm a little late reviewing, but you should update this again sometime. Great job!
megan13 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Loved all the chapters! I just started reading MK fiction and I'm in love with the way you've depicted the characters in this and other fics.

Maybe I could get a little Johnny/Sonya next?
LeiaAmidala chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Outstanding! I like this fic!

You should try a Kung Lao&Jade's story in the next chap!

Bye.-
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
LOL, Ed? I cracked up at that.
Kishin aka oniLink chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Well I've been following the stories and all good and I liked to wait the next

and perhaps they might put some John Cage / Sonya