Reviews for Shorts and Sweets
Guests chapter 264 . 3/29
Funny
Euphoria Mithers chapter 264 . 3/28
HAHAHAHAHAHA I FINISHED ALL THE CHAPTERS WITHIN 6 HOURS STRAIGHT. NICE! Keep going :)
machi-pan chapter 264 . 3/28
BEST UPDATE EVER OH GOD HAHAHAH
Euphoria Mithers chapter 6 . 3/27
I can see why they'd need TWENTY rolls of toilet paper ;) If you get what I mean
Rosa2377 chapter 264 . 3/26
Nice story! I hope we get another Light and L story in the next chapter!
RandomHobo chapter 264 . 3/26
When are we going to get another L and Light chapter?
iceberganalogy chapter 264 . 3/26
YOU HAVE GRANTED MY WISHES OH WISE ONE
this was hilarious omg
Deadly Nightshade1395 chapter 264 . 3/26
Somehow the idea of Mello being really strict on bed making isn't that absurd XD I think this may officially be something I actually apply to Mello.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 264 . 3/26
OK I must admit this made me laugh. I feel for Matt. When I'm at home, I never make my bed; but when I'm visiting relatives, or they are visiting me, I have to make the bed after myself. I never saw, and still don't see, the point. It's just going to be unmade in a few hours anyway.
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 263 . 3/26
XD

I wouldn't know but do guys sometimes actually do that? I have no idea...

That last paragraph tho! XD

Well done!
iceberganalogy chapter 263 . 3/25
*crying* oh my goddd. You are hilarious, I just- arghh. I love how you write so disgustingly well. Can't wait for more.
No, seriously, I can't wait, I NEED MORE NOW *rhar*
Banen chapter 263 . 3/25
I can see this, totally. But I can also see them reacting to get this way XD
Rosa2377 chapter 263 . 3/25
Lol can't wait for the next chapter
Startled-Strix chapter 262 . 3/20
I...may have read all these without a break today. Dammit, why'd ya make them so gosh darn hilarious? They reminded me of yesterday actually, I'm one of those people that 'speak with their hands' and tend to make only slightly related hand actions to accompany my words. I, without thinking, acted out an explosion and hit the girl next to me around the face...whoops. Luckily I've managed to get out of the habit of getting a 'limp wrist' when saying 'fabulous' or being fabulous (all the time, obviously.)

Keep up the hard work, I'm lovin' these more than happy meals. Yes, you better believe I'll get one for the toy.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 262 . 3/4
Oh, just wait, it'll grow back twice as fast. That's how anime works. :)
5,489 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »