Reviews for Shorts and Sweets
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 70 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
I love this Sayu, nice little sister for letting her brother know what he's been oblivious to for years. :p
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 69 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
Wow, was not expecting that response. x'D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 68 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
Love how one pathetic person showed him what Light could possibly be going through and made his protective-father side come to surface!

I can see him having this same reaction if Light had turned out to be gay, and I love that even if Light had turned out to be Kira, he would still love his son. :'D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 67 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
How does having your parents believe you have sex with apples be better then them believing you're having sex with L, Light? x'D

Someone having sex with apples brings up some disturbing images, excuse me while I go clean my brain with bleach. x'D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 66 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
Matsuda, here's a little advice, NEVER tell the girl you shot her brother. A'ight? :p

But real talk, I wonder if Sayu was ever told who shot her brother or if it was reported to the public. I never finished the manga, so no idea what happened after Light had died. Thinking about the ending makes me sad. :'(
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 65 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
Poor Light, so sad that he thinks that, and it's even sadder because he's Kira, yet he doesn't believe he is at the moment. I hope there's a one-shot showing his inner struggle when he gets his memories back and see that he had fallen in love with L. :'(
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 64 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
Chode, for some reason that made me have a giggle fit. x'D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 63 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
"Abstinence is bliss", how on earth do you confuse ignorance with abstinence? x'D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 62 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
A fanfiction about Mello and Matt talking about fanfics and also mentioning fanfics about them finding out about fanfics. *massive overload* *head explodes*
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 61 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
Light having a fear of butterflies, I guess that's why he...uh...err...drr...*walk of shame to the next one-shot*
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 60 . 8/20
Poor Matt, he wanted to have superpowers. :p
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 59 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
Mello's and Matt's part in this made me so happy, if only Near was there, even though it wasn't likely he'll have any lines. :p
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 58 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
L fearing sheep, must be why he can't sleep! *crickets* *loud cough* I'll show my way out to the next one-shot...
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 57 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
L on a rocking chair, would have been a terrifying experience for him. x'D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 56 . 8/20
Loved the one-shot!
That was...adorable? It's early morning and I haven't slept yet, the word I want to use is escaping me, so this was adorable. :D
5,580 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »