Reviews for Shorts and Sweets
CeruleanCypher chapter 44 . 10/28/2009
Lowlights. Haha XD

I had to repeat it a few times to get it, but then I realized that you used "Lawliet" instead of the usual L or Ryuuzaki, and it clicked.

Don't think I reviewed the gay handwriting chap.

IT'S MY FAV.

If not the very best, ONE of them

Total plot hole! Now that I think of it...how did L not analyze Light's handwriting? Japanese handwriting is just as identifiable as English handwriting... O.o;;

That alone should have been enough to convict Light, Misa (I can only imagine hers XD), and Mikami...

Ooh, how intriguing.

Like I said, one of my favs so far :)

These short chapters make my life so happy. Soothing for you and me alike

-CC
Josephine Falnor chapter 44 . 10/28/2009
Haha, nice. This made me giggle. And I'm still smiling like an idiot, and my family is looking at me funny. I'll never be able to think of lowlights again without laughing. _
MerpTheMerp chapter 44 . 10/28/2009
... What did L mishear?
jinnabun chapter 44 . 10/28/2009
...

-feels slow-

...I don't get it.

XD
lovelyblackheart chapter 44 . 10/28/2009
I don't get it...should I? Now I just feel incredibly stupid.
Alli 3 chapter 43 . 10/20/2009
yay!
Dystopian Hope chapter 43 . 10/19/2009
Oh, wow.

I can totally see that one happening.

Nice!
Dystopian Hope chapter 42 . 10/19/2009
Curse his gay handwriting.

Haha.
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 43 . 10/17/2009
Halloween time soon! lol
RavenFire40 chapter 43 . 10/16/2009
xD

This just made my day.

I just came home from working all day and I'm all tired and stuff (standing at a cashier station all day really gets to a person) and this just made me feel better.

Thank you.
DepthsOfNothing chapter 43 . 10/16/2009
hahahahaha, that was great!
Josephine Falnor chapter 43 . 10/16/2009
This made me laugh so hard. Loved it! Matt's bargaining with a maid outfit is so perfect. I could see him doing that! Though I still think he should've gone for the seductress costume. Eh, either one will be epic, haha. Whatever Matt wants, I guess, since he's the one wearing the maid costume, haha. _
MerpTheMerp chapter 43 . 10/16/2009
I love your friend. That's freaking brilliant!
Tunfisken chapter 43 . 10/16/2009
HOMMG! O_O *nosebleed* matt as a.. MAID? XD and a french one.. and a COSTUME, on top of it.. *gets pictures inside my head* huuhuuhuu 8D as usual, pure AWESOMENESS! :D *gives chocolate pocky*
PiScEs-BlOsSoM69 chapter 43 . 10/16/2009
*rofl* That was by far one of the best oneshots you've written so far! I absoloutely adored it!
5,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 331 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 351 .. Last Next »