Reviews for Real and Make Believe
Damn straight.
KukiRew chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very well written.
Hey Dhee chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
*applaud* I have to say WOW to this fic... I was looking for some naruino fic to read.. in order to gain some inspirations for my naruino fic.. And thanks god.. I found your fic.. it's really inspiring and sweet.. I loved how you wrote naruto's pov.. and I'm totally agree with you.. the sweeter is the realistic one.. keep writing okay.. oh.. sorry for my poor english.. )
DuQaine chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
You know what's better than a well-written and enjoyable to read story? It's an excellently composed, highly entertaining piece that has a profound lesson to impart (to the readers) like this one. Thank you for your very insightful work. One of the better written first person POV's out there.. On a more informal note, man, was that parting line a killer! I love a conclusion that's so simple, yet ties everything together and leaves a lasting impression on the reader. Excellent job :D
gemiinous chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
wow...that was really good! i love the way you wrote this, and the whole meaning! great job!
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
You were right, this is a heck of a lot better than your other fic. It's really quite good. And it's something I can relate to. Thanks for writing it.
animedude1491 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
wow...that defiantly makes you think about your life doesn't it O_O
jdtwins2009 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Yo.

So it was a day AFTER I said it would be...but I'm still here right?

I was on my way here but an old lady needed help carrying her groceries across the road.

Anyways.

For being a one-shot, it was great! Your ability to throw in the realistic part of life, but also giving it the "happy" ending works out nicely, and it has in most of your works.

Now, I found one mistake.

"Whether it was because of what fertilizer, in essence, is or because it was just heavy was hard to say"

The "is" is placed in the wrong spot...

Other than that...Can't wait for some more out of you SD!

Also.

You best show up to the Mafia game...otherwise you'll get voted out!
Plus-44 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
wow i loved it! very well written! good job
Terror-Of-The-Crimson-Night chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i definitely loved this story. why? because of the message you sent to the readers. people dont have fairytale endings or happily ever afters because those belong only to storys and books. we live in reality not a story of a fairytale ending. absolutely great message and a great story.
sangkun chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
this could be turned into a great story with more chapters. (hint hint)
Oshu chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I like it!

When I was reading it I said it out loud in a poetic voice.

You should do some poetry like this.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
awesome fic _

i'm a huge Naruto/Ino fan so you get some bonus points :D

later
chaosferal chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This story was cute. As a man I loathe to use that word, but it's probaly the one that best describe's it. It's start a little meloncholy, but then just upswings into to a story that leaves you feeling kinda happy. Ok that's my emotional quota for like the next year. Really I liked the story, and would like to see another about the time inbetween the begining and the end. So keep up the good work, and remember just have fun with it.

Sincerly,

Chaosferal
KnightX chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
nice short, i do and don't agree at the same time though (just my opinion...not to offend you...) i believe that we MUST live for the moment because it's truly all we have in our short lives, and eventually with enough hard work and determination, we can make our life better than a fantasy or 'fairytale' as you put it. yet at the same time i think that no matter how hard we try and no matter how much we want to, we can't escape our fantasy, and we want and crave it so bad that if we had a chance to make our fantasy into a reality, we would take it, no matter the cost, because that is who we are as human beings...we have dreams filled with hidden lust and greed, that if people found out about them, they would sever all forms of contact with us, not just because of disgust, but because off fear that their own hidden secrets would be relieved to the world, if they stayed with us for TOO long...

-knightX