Reviews for The Love Potion of Haruhi Suzumiya
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
You should of had a happy ending!
Hat O' Doom chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
This story was really really good!
uzukun7 chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
well you did tie up all of theloose ends with this one chapter but i still feel like you cheated a bit since again we didnt see haruhi for about 6/7 chapters. and then she appears again and the story is over just like that. also, this felt more like a kyon/ryoko fic rather than a kyon/haruhi fic. in either case, it was eneteratining and i hope you kep writing. laterz
uzukun7 chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
finally we get a little bit of some haruhi action, i mean its been about 7 chapters since we've last seen her and the story has completely changed since then. i mean this story isnt even about a love potion anymore and more about an au that haruhi created without herself and changing everyone's memories and roles. i hope some of those loopholes get fiured out soon. laterz
WhatDoYouMeanI'mDrunk chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
I hope this story hasn't ended yet, I just get the feeling from your author's note. :/

I'm gonna miss Asakura, I liked her when she first appeared in the story, it was a nice twist and I enjoyed her role inmensely so far. Heh, she and Kyon really did seem good together.

It seems kinda cruel just tossing her aside like that, her speech in chapter 11 was sad :(, you just can't help but feel sympathy.

I hope this story continues, and you're right, the story was kinda dark compared to the the light comedic tome at the beginning. I don't care as long as the story's good :]
uzukun7 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
ok now im extremely confused by this story. does kyon want to go back to the original timeline where he and haruhi were on the verge of becoming more than friends? or does he like ethe relationship he has with ryoko and yuki in this reality? the story has become a bit muddled from that point of view. in either casee i hope you update soon. laterz
Condor green chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
I hope this is updated soon.
Sperance chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
I'm liking this! It's an interesting history, but I really want them to return to their normal world. After all, the implications of the Love Potion in the normal reality can be really hillarious!

Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for more chapters!
leonazo chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Hate doing short reviews but i gotta get going.

Nice chapie. I like your Asakura, someway I can imagine her acting that way. I guess she didn't quite get a proper character development on the novels, and that's why we don't know how she will react to situations in general. Don't knkow if I'm understandable.

Interesting. I still want to know how will this end but I guess we will have time to see!

Keep it up!

Leon
Monty Bojangles chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
hur this is excellent :B

I love your writing style. It's fantastic, and it carries on the feeling of the series :)

I can't wait to see what's going to happen (how can you possibly remedy this situation?)
Hikaru1223 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
Well, that answered a lot of questions! Oh my the story's getting really good. And for some reason I feel bad for Ryoko as of now.

Dang it, because of you I'm turning in to a KyonxAsakura guy! Ha ha

Keep it up, the story's getting better. Hope to see an update soon.
leonazo chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Nice!

This story its gettin more and more interesting. I now that this chapter was not THAT important but hey! yet it is.

Just a little correction. Since Asakura is a girl, then she would be technically called "Asakura-chan" not "Asakura-kun"

Keep it up!

León
Hikaru1223 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
As BKE has already pointed out, Asakura does really sound like Haruhi. In my mental image, I sometimes forget that she's supposed to be Ryoko. It ain't a bad thing though; quite the contrary, it was very well played and enjoyable.

And yes this is a real mind screw. If we readers are confused, poor Kyon. Hate to be him... Scratch that, with his Harem and all ha ha

Waiting for the next chapter, hopefully we-as well as Kyon-can better understand things.
Overactive Mind chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
You're approaching near-Evangelion levels of mind screw and incomprehensibility. Right now, it feels like 30-40% of the episode is missing, especially some sort of introduction to Kana and interaction with John Smith. It just feels ushed and incomplete, though whether that's your fault or a sign of destabilization in the alternate reality is probably up for debate. In any case, please wrap up this portion of the story soon. I haven't been this befuddled by literature since I read House of Leaves.

All that said, I'm still enjoying it. Just not as much as I would if everything was making sense.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Though it is OOC, i actually prefer how youre doing things. Your Asakura actually sounds like a Haruhi.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »