Reviews for Just one day
AinsleyWright chapter 4 . 8/20
This was awesome! I could see Merlin forgetting to eat while Gaius is away.
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 4/14
That was awesome!
Angel-Sue76 chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Oh this was so good. I loved it. I hope there's a sequel somehwere. I loved the premise of Arthur being a servant for a day but what an amazing twist.

Oh my poor Merlin getting beaten up and then collapsing. He's lost without Gaius. Loved how Arthur supported him on the table and oh the tears scene with Morgana was beautiful.

Hee hee had to laugh at the ending there and loved how excited he was to see Gaius that was too cute. This was epic.
Aaronna chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
I love this entire thing!
DragonReader99 chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
I loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Great job! I love this story! I don't know if you are still considering one, but a sequel would be awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Nice plot
Obscured Angel chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Ex Prisoner of Azkaban chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Wow, this was great! I was giggling nearly the whole time. Loved it!
katie131925 chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Loved all of it :)
P-Webes chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I love your story and I th no there should be a sequel too!
satomika chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Cute! :D
Linorien chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Wonderful story!
Nightwings chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Oh yeah. You DEFINATELY need to write a sequel! This had me laughing whilst my heart was melting all the way through! I loved it!
Your writing style was also impressive. You achieved fluidity in your words, which is actually a very difficult thing to do. So congratulations In that regard!
(yes. I do in fact really talk like that in real life. I have had several people come up to me and ask me if I really do speak that way. So, just if you wanted to know.)