Reviews for Matthew is Mine
Kiwi chapter 42 . 11/12
Wow, you're writing is so incredible and amazing and it flows so nicely in the mind. You just seem to have a total mastery over how much detail to give and how to set the tone of everything and it's just so incredibly wonderful! It was a delight reading your story and I thank you so much for writing it! Everything was just so great and wonderful and you deserve heaps and heaps of praise! I hope you have a very good day!
Bec thinks you're wonderful chapter 42 . 10/12
/*muchos fangirling*
You are my fav chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I love it / So Much cuteness Da?
Promises of Forever chapter 42 . 6/3/2014
Loved it! Great story!
Bombastic Ace chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Switzerland would freak if he knew what Lichenstien saw 83
xPandaOtaku22x chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
this is AWSOME! :D I feel bad for kiku and matthew tho :(
Lana chapter 42 . 5/5/2013
I loved this soooo much!
lollipoplover69 chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
I'm a bit sad that I did see more of Canada and vash but I still love this
lollipoplover69 chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Ok this is the best fanfic ever!
AntarcticaLovesPenguins chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Arie Williams chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Good night!I am a Chinese. I love your story so much ! A lot of people like me also like your story. Can I translate this story into Chinese and share it with my friends publicly on a website?
Tieria Dylandy chapter 42 . 2/13/2011
Really great ending.I hope that you write another America/Canada story that is this is one of my secret kinks and this was one of the sexiest things I have ever read.

By the way off topic:What do you have a against het sex?Not everybody is into yaoi.
Tootsieroll90 chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
ah i have finally gotten the chance to read the last chapter! oh what an appropriate ending :3 you are a wonderful writer!
Absinthe Memories chapter 42 . 11/26/2010
Greatest. Story. Ever.
Safe-As-Houses chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow, that's hot. . And America thinks England is a pervert? Well, for God's sake, he should meet me. .~ Really good, actually. I have nothing to complain about, not even spelling, by the looks of it! XD