Reviews for Flag at Half Mast
blackmoon124 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I've also been following TBLP, but this story seems interesting too. What I wonder is I know Konoha is weak, but why are they using the Mist graduation exam? Won't that reduce their effective fighting force by half?
sugoi fyre chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
This is a very interesting idea that i havent really seen written well before! Would be interested to see some updates on this due to this. Have you considered the fact that because of the more warlike nature of the leaf that Naruto would be trained properly as a Jinchuuriki? This could be interesting as if a properly trained Naruto could destroy large areas with Bijuudama, almost like a role reversal of Suna and Sounds invasion of Konoha. Again i would love to see an update to this in the future!
Loiosh311 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Man this is an amazing AU! cant wait to see more of this!
chiva1989 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I have to say. To this point this was a good read, sadly it as so short ;-)
I will be waiting for more of this story.
That was indeed good stuff.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
this is very interesting, im hooked. Though Orochimaru as hokage... ewwww lol.
MatsumotoXD chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
What's up? Are you going to continue the story? I certainly hope so as it's a very novel concept and I'd love to see it unfold. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
*shivers* so much potential

And if you continue at this rate of updates (one small update every 2 years) you might finish before I die, which I can say about most the fanfics I love.
iemand chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I'd really like to see where this story is going.

I do have one question, why did you kill off Pain/Konan off-screen? I doubt that any ninja of their level would allow themselves to fall victim to poison and wouldn't (the original) Akatsuki make an ideal ally to overthrow Hanzo and make Rain Italy to Konoha's Germany? Especially if Hanzo did betray them (and possibly killed Yahiko).
TheWiseSirIvanTheShadowLord chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
This looks like it has some real potential. I do enjoy a story where Konoha acts like a ninja village lets Orrochimaru experiment on foreign nobodies to his heart's content.
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
One thing to consider. If Konoha's really gone hardcore to the extreme then they may have possession of the most world breaking jutsu in the series. The Impure World Resurrection. If they used that to make an army like Kabuto did and backed it up with living ninja then they'd be unstoppable.

Great story so far.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Interesting. I may decide to read that other massive story yet if your writing's this good.
6pathsofpein chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Well, I haven't been on ff ina long time, but I broke my dry spell to read this, and I'd be happy to continue to stay on the site if it meant that you'd update this. It's an awesome idea, and we both know it. Cheers.
Yoholic chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Please return to updating this, the whole universe is awesome
Yoholic chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Loving the story, your a really good writer, especially love the fact you leave the romance alone
randomdudereading chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
The story shows promise. Good luck and I look forward to update of your stories.