Reviews for Elemental
michigangal0223 chapter 30 . 2/25
enjoyed reading
satineRiP16 chapter 30 . 2/19
Chapter 28 has to be my favorite! It was the scariest to read the part where they were being chased. The story was amazing! I wish you allotted more time with character development, tho. But whatever. I had an amazing time reading it.
satineRiP16 chapter 9 . 2/18
Bella being so passive is really frustrating. She needs a back bone or at least some self respect. So much for feminism.
SLKerouac chapter 30 . 1/17
So different. Loved this story! Good witches. Nice to read something so different. Well written!
Lanigra25 chapter 30 . 1/8
This was amazing! I can't get over how refreshing it was to read something that didn't involve too much pettiness. Loved it
I'm sorry but I hate! The Bella character, she is such a baby! She's sooo oh, my little emotions, grow up!
Music1998 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
This is good
Nannyjojo chapter 30 . 12/24/2016
Wow.
The next generation is arriving.
Not long till it hits Bella and Edward.
They are going to make great leaders.
Thank you for sharing.
Nannyjojo chapter 29 . 12/24/2016
Well I have a bagged mixed of emotions.
Happiness, they did it, sadness cause I'm so happy.
I want to jump for joy, I want to cry. Lol.
Yeah maybe they'll not underestimate Bella any more.
So happy at how far they hand come.
Nannyjojo chapter 28 . 12/24/2016
Wow.
Maybe they'll listen to Bella in future.
Maybe her ancestors were what her dreams were about. Telling her/showing her what needed to be done.
Nannyjojo chapter 27 . 12/24/2016
I think Bella is on to something.
But how will she get them to listen?
Bridges are being mended slowly.
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 12/24/2016
Wow, it's all coming to a head.
I think Carlisle may have had some sort if ephiany with Bella.
She's doing it of her 'love' for Edward, even though she's not sure herself.
Bella and Edward will make fabulous leaders one day.
Nannyjojo chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
I think Bella could be the key.
They seem to think Edward is the most powerful witch. What about Bella, esp after having hardly any training before she arrived.
But part of me thinks that Bella and Edward need to stand together to defeat the soul eater.
Nannyjojo chapter 24 . 12/24/2016
It seems to me that they are so set in their ways they don't want to open up to somenthing new.
Maybe Bella's is right. It's her way of handling her elements.
I just want to shout that why can't you just listen to her.
Let some new blood bring fresh ideas.
I'm glad Edward has Bella, he needs to have someone to look out for him as it seems to me that everyone else is concerned about the soul eater.
Nannyjojo chapter 23 . 12/24/2016
Trust Alice.
Iove Billy the most I think out of all of the Covern and tribal leaders we have met.
They really need to remember this is Bella and how new she is to everything.
9,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »