Reviews for Elemental
elise chapter 6 . 4/13
Yep, I'd be worried too if I was Bella. Mated to a jerk, though I'm sure he will improve.
Elise chapter 4 . 4/13
So... A bit of a Jerkward to begin with.
Elise chapter 3 . 4/13
What indeed!
Elise chapter 2 . 4/13
Interesting and a heck of a shock for poor Bella. I'm interested to learn why she was kept from her family.
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 4/13
Great beginning. Hopefully I can help you reach 9000 :)
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 4/14
I just wanted to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You're right, it does have a slow start, but it's well worth it! I stayed up until the early hours finishing this yesterday (I guest reviewed on my phone, but they don't seem to have shown up, as your review count hasn't changed), and I was absolutely enthralled until the very end.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. If you ever decide to publish, I think you'd do really well. :)
666Spektor chapter 30 . 4/7
OH MY GOD
I LOVED YOUR STORY
I MEAN I READ IT IN ONE DAY
I DIDN'T SLEEP, COULDN'T SLEEP ACTUALLY
IT'S ONE OF THE BEST AH FANFIC OF EDWARD AND BELLA I HAVE EVER READ
You are to blame if I fail my test for not studying, but don't worry, it was worh it (;
Rachel chapter 30 . 4/1
Hi. So this is my second time reading this story and I just wanted you to know that for whatever reason I feel this story in my heart. I love it so much. Thank you for sharing this. In my opinion this story is the best story on FF and I've been here for a long time. I am a huge fan of your other stories as well and just wanted you to know I Genuinely love this story. Thank you again for sharing with us.
cbzoo chapter 29 . 4/2
second time reading this is one of my favorite stories in fan fiction
cbzoo chapter 9 . 3/31
gARDENER AT HEART SO EARTH
RobSara chapter 30 . 3/29
Loved this story, not the type of story I normally read, that being supernatural, but it wasn't overly far fetched, it seemed very believable, couldn't put it down, very well written, I love when stories are written so that they play out like a movie in your head.
Thanks for sharing this amazing story xx
Vernoodle chapter 30 . 3/26
Wow. One of the best stories I've read on FF. Great job, and thank you for sharing! :)) I'll definitely be re-reading this baby in a few weeks ;)
Vernoodle chapter 11 . 3/25
Ahhhh! Lol
nidszala chapter 30 . 3/24
W O W
Really really awesome story.
Its magical...
There was suspense which i loved a lott.
Bonding between bella and edward was amazing.
The way you discribed all four elements was amazing.
I really really love this story.
Thanx for sharing such a beautiful story.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 30 . 3/11
I love this story. This is like the third or fourth time I've read it. It's so great!
8,953 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »