Reviews for Elemental
TheObsessed1 chapter 12 . 9/2
Misogynistic RAPE nothing you say can change my mind. Of course their society of Witches, which used to be only women; is ruled by men. The men have to give the women some of their power. Pfftt! Why not just call it semen. Patriarchy is taught to women and men both from birth. Women are truly the stronger of the two because we birth the babies. Not romantic in any sense whatsoever. My ideal story would be her choosing her own life.
Teen-dork chapter 11 . 8/11
Tsk tsk Edward what else did you except? For her to run into your arms? I would have fled too if I was her.
Teen-dork chapter 1 . 8/10
Finally starting this story after it being in my library for so many years. Enjoying it so farand hope to complete it
Teen-dork chapter 4 . 8/10
Okay why is no one talking about the fact that Lauren and Edward are cousins!? Or it's okay just because they ain't siblings (ー) That's just messed up
Flora Mile chapter 30 . 5/14
I can’t believe it has taken me years to read this story. I have loved every chapter, every paragraph, every sentence, we very word!

Truly amazing!
Bad.Days chapter 29 . 4/2
I read this story when you first started posting it, and all these years later it's still a great read. Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
CynMar Rom chapter 30 . 3/20
I'm obviously very late to this party. But this story was amazing! I love Bella's strength and drive and self-respect.
I love how Edward grew along with her and started to show Bella who he truly is.
Thanks for sharing and leaving it up for me to find!
bozbaby chapter 30 . 2/18
I absolutely love this fic. Truly. It is, also, one of the very few out there that could have a strong spin-off like 50 Shades, meaning I could see so many different alternate storylines for this storyline, enough that it could have its own category with all the various scenarios found in fanfiction. What if Bella left before the imprint? What if Bella left after the imprint? What if Bella was a bit more of a badass and told Carlisle where to go? What if Bella chose to not participate in practice? What if Bella decked Lauren or banished her? Soooo many scenarios to list here. Regardless, live the story. Always have. 3
VryUnique chapter 17 . 10/29/2022
Esme should have brought up that Lauren used her gift wrongly and almost killed someone. She did the same exact thing Renee did, being irresponsible with her gift almost killed people.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/3/2022
I’m glad I kept reading. You were able to redeem the characters in a masterful way that only great writers can accomplish. And in terms of the elements of a good story, yours has then all. Thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/3/2022
Carlisle finally gets it! And Bella and Edward finally get to say it!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/2/2022
Awesome sauce.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/2/2022
I’m very pleased with Charlie’s acknowledgment that they’d been treating Bella like a child. I’m glad it took some time for Bella to see them again—anything less would’ve undervalued the hurt they caused for their horrible (yet kinda understandable) decisions. Carlisle’s starting to understand that there’s leadership, and then there’s dictatorship. Leaders take time to learn the strengths of their team members and solicit their opinions.
SianJohn chapter 30 . 10/4/2022
I've just re-read this wonderful story and I just wanted to thank you for sharing your epic tale with us.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/2/2022
That was a sweet thing for Edward to do.
9,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »