Reviews for Elemental
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 7/21
I'm mourning that it's over, this was truly delightful, unique and amazing. It was so intense in some parts- this is absolutely phenomenal. You are a fabulous story teller, thank you so much for writing this, I loved it so much !
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 6/8
Thanks for writing this wonderful story and for your kind words.
I love your writing and the depth of character
Despite their begining, there is such a subtle pureness in their relationship. A delight to read
I cannot tell the number of times I come back to read this story! It has been a constant in my time in fanfic so far
atouchofcitron chapter 30 . 3/21
this was fantastic. what a gripping story and it ended so perfectly. thank you so much for this
Rose chapter 30 . 3/8
I truly enjoyed reading this story. You are a spectacular author. Thank you so much for sharing!
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 2/21
A unique and wonderfully written story. I don't want it to end. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm sure I will be rereading this often.
Mickey Hall
AstridCullen chapter 1 . 1/18
reading this for the 3rd time 3 3 it's just so brilliant!
Christine chapter 9 . 12/30/2020
Precognition...
archy12 chapter 30 . 10/2/2020
I hope they get to complete their studies first. Having a baby and taking care of it (even though they will have tons of help) is serious business. :)
archy12 chapter 29 . 10/2/2020
Well, all's well that ends well!
archy12 chapter 28 . 10/2/2020
Phew! I was holding my breath most of the time! :o
archy12 chapter 27 . 10/2/2020
They should try the two-witch method as well. Maybe it will be better!
archy12 chapter 26 . 10/2/2020
Good that they have another way to protect themselves, hopefully a more effective one.
9,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »