Reviews for Elemental
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Loved the first chapter.
Lil Rix chapter 12 . 8/11/2018
Guest chapter 30 . 8/1/2018
I never really post reviews but I thought this story deserved one. This is a very creative story that evoked a lot of emotion in me as a reader. I finished it in less than 3 days, which is quick seeing as no story has been able to hold my interest lately. The relationship that develops between Edward and Bella is beautiful and so loving after their rocky start. Thank you so much for sharing. I'd love to see more of them and their relationship if you'd ever consider writing a sequel! 3
Shamatt0403 chapter 30 . 7/30/2018
Reading through it again to remind myself just how wonderful this fic is. One of the best.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 30 . 7/28/2018
This story is incredible! I read it so quickly, I HAD to know what was going to happen next. I wish there was a sequel but I know this story has been completed for a
Long time already. Thanks for writing!
quisha1991 chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I just love this story... it's my 3rd time reading it
Grammy2 chapter 30 . 7/10/2018
Gosh-it's been along time since I read this story! Still amazing this time around.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
This is one of my very favorite stories! I've returned for a re-read. Not sure which chapters I have already reviewed, but I wanted to let you know how interesting this story is and how much it is loved, so thank you!
CoppertopJ chapter 9 . 6/21/2018
My power would be to always be healthy, and fit. To never gain weight, and never have to diet. ;)
stained17 chapter 30 . 6/8/2018
Oh. My. Goodness. I have seen this story pop up when I have looked for something new to read, but never got around to reading it. When I started it yesterday, it was a true challenge to stop reading! I absolutely love this story and love these two. I loved seeing their growth and I’m so thankful I decided to take the plunge and read this! Thanks for a wonderful story!
cullen2798 chapter 30 . 5/25/2018
This story was absolutely amazing! Definitely a new favourite. I loved the way Bella and Edward’s relationship progressed! And I literally could not put this story down!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/17/2018
Love your story
Guest chapter 23 . 5/11/2018
This story is truly profound and unique. It feels like both a grounding and elevating experience.
R. Jersey Leigh chapter 30 . 5/9/2018
This story was recommended on a Facebook group a few days ago. I was desperate for something new and something that could stand on its own.
This just... blew me away.
Your characters weren’t without their faults but it made them so real! And the plot was vastly different than anything I was remotely expecting and have ever read before.
I’m truly in awe.
This story truly does stand out and stand on its own. It’s powerful, in theme and in dictation. It just absolutely astounds me.
I don’t know if you’ll see this review since it’s 7 years after you completed this fic, but you thanked your readers for letting you tell a story; I just wanted to thank you for telling the story.
As an aspiring writer, it’s stories like this one that inspire me to keep going, keep trying. Writing is a work of art, but telling a good story is truly magical.
And you have the power! ;P

I’m a new forever fan. 3