Reviews for Elemental
KateyK chapter 30 . 3/13
Thanks for writing something so original.
Pat chapter 30 . 2/17
I had been wondering what would happen to the Swan house with no heirs. I even thought Charlie and Renee would sacrifice themselves when the soul eater came, but you ended it so perfectly. I really felt a part of the story and you did a fantastic job. Gonna read more of your material! Thanks!
Artemis2900 chapter 30 . 2/18
Wait who gave birth? Awesome by the way. You gonna do a sequel!?
Artemis2900 chapter 9 . 2/17
Earth and Fire. They seem to be the coolest.
Sophia chapter 30 . 2/4
I'm pretty sure I've read this story at least 5 times by now, and that is a testament to how great a writer and storyteller you are! It is hard to find stories as unique and intriguing as yours and I thank you for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future! Again, thank you for such an amazingly captivating story!
GingerGrey chapter 30 . 1/24
Really great story! I like that it is so unique, very different from most other fanfics.
Lzielkalollypop chapter 30 . 1/22
I was just wondering if you were going to do a sequel? This is my favorite fanfiction and I want to read more about the characters!
princessnerra chapter 30 . 1/8
OMG! I finally finished this story after starting it years ago. I'm glad I read it! It was really intense and a very good read. Thank You!

P.S. I'm glad things turned around for Bella and Edward... :)
shyandtay chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
So good you should write more storys !
kselzer chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Water, I would definitely be water.
Mandacrimes chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Loved it! :)
lamelurker chapter 30 . 12/13/2013
What a great story! Thank you for writing and sharing. It was refreshing!
2lulu2 chapter 30 . 12/13/2013
2lulu2 chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Wow! I read this once years ago and it still had my heart pounding!
Fluttershy101 chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
Can't you make a second one? I wanna see Renesmee. Nd more of their story (Bella nd Edward) to progress. Nd btw, this fanfic was awesome. By far, u are one of my most fav authors. Thank you for making such an awesome fanfic like Elemental
8,953 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »