Reviews for Elemental
archy12 chapter 7 . 9/30/2020
Bella's life has certainly done a one-eighty since she came to Forks, hasn't she? I must say, she has handled everything very well.
The mating thing is scary, I guess. Maybe Bella will feel differently once it happens!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2020
Such an awkward turn of phrase: "He cared so much for those he considered his and would do anything for them." This should be simplified to: "He cared so much for his loved ones and would do anything for them."
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2020
This story is littered with poor spelling and shitty syntax and weird turns of phrases that makes reading it very difficult. Like "sometimes assholic façade"! It's "assholish" façade. Is English your first language? A good proofreader could have helped you clean up all these mistakes.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2020
"You know, to get use to the bond before a party?" It's USED. "You know, to get useD to the bond before a party?" The entire story you keep writing "use" and it's driving me crazy. It's USED USED USED!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/27/2020
This story is very strangely written...like it's been translated from another language. I tried so hard to get into the plot for 24 chapters but much of the writing is just bizarre full of turns of phrases that simply don't make any sense...as if English is not the author's first language.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2020
The way you describe things is just odd..."circular driveway" should simply be "driveway". What's the relevance of adding the word "circular"?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2020
Sex was a taboo subject between her Phoenix teenage friends? How so? Did Bella go to school with Saudis? Were all of her friends Shiites?
Alexlc chapter 30 . 9/26/2020
What an amazing story. I was so caught up in it. I yelled at my husband several times for talking to me during the end battle. I loved the witch concept. Thanks for writing.
AstridCullen chapter 30 . 9/3/2020
This was such a beautiful story!
AstridCullen chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
im so glad i found this story. I am just on Chapter 8, but I'm already trying to read it at a slow pace cause I already don't want it to end!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/24/2020
Thank you! This was awesome:)
Serena62 chapter 30 . 7/11/2020
This was an amazing story, thank you!

I loved your use of the characters and it was a great storyline. Shame there’s no sequel!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/1/2020
Sooooo good, have adventure, romance and story is really well written. Can you write a second one saying about the new generation? Pleaseee
aussietwilight chapter 30 . 6/23/2020
It was great to read this story again. Thank you for sharing your talent
Shades of Aussie chapter 30 . 6/7/2020
I have to give credit where credit is due. I have read so many twilight fan fic's through the years that I feel they are all blurred into one and are not well written. I can count on one hand stories that exceeded my expectations and I have to say without a doubt your story is one of the best I have read. Yes some characters got on my nerves but this story was well thought and well written and I have to applaud the writer. I have read this many times especially after I have read some shocking stories I come back to yours just to read a great story again.
All I can say is thankyou and well done...now it's time I think you wrote another lol
9,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »