Reviews for Elemental
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I'm here! I made it and I just have to say DANG girl! This chapter was amazing! I love witchcraft...it's so intriguing so I'm so excited to continue on and read what you've written so far! Better late than never, right? LOL! Off to chapter 2! :)
Kerrybm chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Can't wait to find out more about Edward and the family history of the Swans.
carp12310 chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Great story...loved this chapter. would also love to hear what edward was thinking. Why he was acting that way to bella...
Kerrybm chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Can't wait to find out why Edward is being such an ass.

Also, Lauren and Edward are first cousins and she wants to be with him, Yuck!
Kerrybm chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Aw. Poor Bella. What a shock. Can't wait for Edward to come along!
Kerrybm chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Great chapter. Can't wait to hear about their history.
Kerrybm chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Great first chapter. Can't wait to see where this story is headed.
jro.jro.jro chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
This story is amazing! I love the imprinting concept, how you've adapted it to this story. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the bloody brilliance, lovie!
gobsessedreader chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Can't wait till you update. This story is not leaving me alone. I keep thinnking about it. Have you thought of getting it published? It's always nice to have a new fresh plotline. a supernatural one is even better. God, what a first time? And what irresponsible parents? Did she even get trained adequately for fire? what are the consequences if she didn't? I can totally see from Edward's viewpoint why he would keep her at arm's length previously. I don't think he was rude just standoffish. Lauren was the one that was rude.
shescardinal chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Oh this is so good, really really. Fascinating and cool, and I am just loving it. :)
vanessarae chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Lauren is fa-reakin me out! lol
TKegl chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
I'm really enjoying your story - it's nice to have a different angle with the witchcraft, etc... something unique and interesting. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds... update soon!
jaburr612 chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
wow...i cant wait till u update again! this story is so original-i love question tho,but im sure u will answer them in the story in due story is my new addiction!
vanessarae chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Gr, I like me a feisty Edward ;)
vanessarae chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Sweetheart, this is fantastic! Why in the world have you not told me to read it? Kikikinz was on my ass all weekend about getting to it, and I finally have. Now, I will be obsessed with it until I am caught up. Bye bye work.
9,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 575 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 595 .. Last Next »