Reviews for Elemental
mikna chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Thank you! That was a great chapter. This story has me hooked. It is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see how the relationship between Edward and Bella evolves. He clearly has his work cut out for him. Please update soon.
vampirepixie00916 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
omg my holy goddess. that was intence. have i eve told you how much i love this story, if i never did then now i am. we anyways i have a question regading the impriting thing, so because they have to have that sex ritual thing.. when they do it. well are people going to watch, cuz that would be kinda custy don't you think. but hey i can't wait for that part. i love this story so please update soon soon soon. alright then.

love moi

xoxox
Monique1991 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Great chapter! BUT u r evil! I have decieded that from now on all ur allowed to do is write this story! U can nit leave me hanging like that! I'M glad they finally imprinted! But y did it have to be at the end of the chapter! I will trace u down and... And... I dont know? I'll think of something later, if u dont add another chapter soon! Lol
Chalger chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Go Bella, I'm so glad she got so much will power, must have been a shock for edward to be refused. I can just see her running away to the forest and telling the tree's to hide her from everyone. I LOVE this Bella!
SpecialK199 chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him remove his other hand from the pocket of his pants and carefully raised it to cup my jaw, rubbing his thumb lightly over my cheek. A shock of lighting ran through me, pushing millions of goose bumps to the surface of my skin.

YOU'RE KILLING ME WOMAN!
darmar chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Great chapter! My heart aches for both Bella and Edward. I can't wait for the next chapter. You really gave us a big cliffhanger here!
SpecialK199 chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Why doesn't this story have more reviews? It's wonderful!

Okay, I'm seriously going to start pimping this story out, it's such a great storyline you've got going on here. Very interesting that Bella is two elements, I'm guessing that makes her even more out of the ordinary ...
ProblemGirl2 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
I love the physical description of feelings and emotions as Bella imprinted on Edward. And oh, the "raw" voice as he yelled after her - sque!
SpecialK199 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
That's a very good exploration of the channelling process for the elements. I'm intrigued however, to see where it all goes wrong. The prologue at the start of the story mentioned that they had been having trouble with their circle formations, so I'm wondering if Edward is what's throwing things off? Something else is going on with their elements? Hmm. I've got a lot of questions here, and so I'll just have to loom threateningly over you until I get some answers, yes?

Bella is clearly the key to some sort of situation that's coming up, and I'm looking forward to finding out what that is... HINT HINT.

The continued pressure that Renee is experiencing has me very curious. Did they move away to try and protect Bella from the situation? They seem to have received a cool reception at the picnic, and clearly have some concerns about their return, that they're still not telling Bella about. *sigh* Another thing I'll have to *grits teeth* wait for you to tell me about.

Woman. You're killing me here.

Oh, and what's the deal with the jocks not liking the witchy kids? Hmm? That's ANOTHER question. This review is starting to sound like the Spanish Inquisition ...
Chlollie4eva chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
AWESOME!

when will you update next?

please tell me it will be soon.

lindsay

xx
SpecialK199 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Oh, this is really holding my interest! I'm enjoying your writing style, the descriptions are good, and it's hitting just the right note for 'young adult' fiction. This is great stuff!
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Now this bit cracked me up:

Holy Steroids! He’s a house!

“Bella!” My aunt’s happy voice rang out to me from somewhere left of the “Living Wall”.

More solid writing going on here, and you're establishing things well. There are times where it seems it's all moving a little too quickly, but then again it would be pretty overwhelming to find yourself in that sort of situation, so it all works well.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is a original premise for the story, and I was quite taken with the amethyst 'centre' of the house. I'm already looking forward to seeing where this story takes us!
LiLi82 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
this is still an amazing story - love it
skye282 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Jeez my heart is beating right now, very fast, that was leading up to something good happening and just stopped,lol. Can't wait for the next chap, great so far, keep writing, please :)
9,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 575 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 595 .. Last Next »