Reviews for Elemental
vanessarae chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Oh Lauren, I KNEW you were bad news!

And I had the thought about Bella being both Fire and Earth early on...when they said that Edward was Air and Water, I thought, hm, maybe Bella will be the other two, to match up with him. I'm so smart, lol.
dolphin62598 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
WOW! That was awesome! I loved her first day of school! It sucks that the English teacher is a dictator! I had a couple of those throughout my years! LOL! They weren't fun, but toughened me up none the less! I'm off to bed now...will continue reading tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work and picking Trent up from school! :)
Kerrybm chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
I know that it's part of who they are but it was so weird how nonchalant Esme and Carlise were at the end of the chapter about the ritual.

So I hope that Edward will stop being a dick to Bella now that they have mated.

Will you be doing any chapters from Edward's POV? I would love it!
Kerrybm chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
So, I am so glad that Rose told Bella about imprinting. Thank god someone filled the poor girl in.

And swear I was holding my breath for when she first saw Edward at school and you did not disappoint! I actually loved that she ran away from him. I've be freaked out to if I imprinted with someone who was treating me the way he has been treating her.
dolphin62598 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Hm...that dream was strange! Very interesting! I enjoyed reading about her lesson with Emmett and Rose too.
Kerrybm chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
God, Edward is being such a prick.

Love this story!
dolphin62598 chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
OMG! That was an awesome meeting chapter! I wondered how he would react to her! You did a great job!
dolphin62598 chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
That was awesome! Hearing about the history and a little about the Coven was great! You've got a great imagination!
smartass6 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow! Just Wow! I can't wait to find out why Edward has been such an ass to Bella.
Kerrybm chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
Poor Bella. It must be hard having all of this stuff going on and not understanding the background behind it since she's not 18.

Thanks for answering my question about Edward and imprinting. Now I'm really wondering what's up his ass.
Kerrybm chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
That was such a cool chapter with Bella controling fire also. Lauren is such a bitch and I'm glad she got caught pulling that shit.
Apras1220 chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
this story is nucking futs... i love it
dolphin62598 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
WOW! I am LOVING the underlying tone of this story! It's great so far! I'm so intrigued! Now that hubby has gone to bed I can perhaps read with little interruption! Oh and I am feeling better-btw! Thanks for asking! :)
Kerrybm chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
This story is just so incredible and so unique. I love it!

I'm guessing that Edward realized that he's imprinted on Bella and that's why he's frustated and taking it out on her?
Kerrybm chapter 6 . 9/22/2009