Reviews for Elemental
Sheeijan chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
I'm glad that Bella is able to focus on her studies and such, and not obsess over Edward 24/7. I hope that Edward got a bit of a message with Bella moving her seat in the library! His jerkiness is driving me up the wall. Seriously. I am getting the impression he's fighting his link to Bella tooth and nail. Which kind of doesn't make sense because I'm assuming he knows what's going on, and considering he grew up around it he should be more accepting of it? Does he just dislike the idea of not having a choice in the matter? I can understand that, actually, I wouldn't like not having a choice either. But it still doesn't give him the right to be a jerk to her, it's not her fault. It doesn't look like Edward's going to stop being a jerk to her anytime soon, either. I'm just glad Bella's showing some pride and self-esteem!

Thanks for the update!
ScarlettLetters chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Loved it, but you knew that. The tension building between Edward and Bella is awesome. The force pushing them together is so crafty. ;) Looking forward to Bella getting to use her Magic outside of lessons. :)
pixelberry chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Please update soon. This story has captured my attention and I can't wait to read what happens next. It's so different from the other stories with its supernatural theme. But I think the characters' personalities are just like what they are. You transferred them nicely. Update soon! :D
teambellaedward chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
SweetDulcinea chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Hm...interesting how Renee wants to get involved all of the sudden...It seems it's not as much about Mrs. Crowley as it is Esme. Oh, I can't wait to see what kind of dramz ensue from that little bit. I'm also REALLY looking forward to Bella's birthday, and how things are going to play out there. I need to see inside Edward's head! Ah! ) love ya bb!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loving this story so far!
ProblemGirl2 chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
Oh, it's getting amazing. Wait is anyone else thinking she's going to have dinner at Edward's house this Friday? *squee* and umm, all those dead ends. *sigh* I can hardly wait until the party scene!
crayoneater chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
Ok. when I you mentioned where the covens got the imprinting thing from, I assumed that it could work like Quil with Claire.

So this is way more interesting-I love how accessible you've made this au. It makes me wonder how it must feel for kids who grow up in the coven-do they know of funny stories of unexpected imprintings? Does Lauren hang off Edward because she knows that nobody really knows if imprintings can somehow be nudged along, or that it can't hurt to _try_?

I also was confused that non of the adults expressed reservations about Renee taking over Bella's training. Wouldn't she be like, way out of practice? And why was she so keen on leaving in the first place?

But I really like the scene with the iPod and laptops. I met a girl once when our schoolbus unexpectedly turned off into the desert to some fancy homes on acres of land, right in the middle of the year. Her dad had hit it big in a dotcom thing, and she was completely embarrassed by her parents sudden extravagance-and the fact that she kinda thought they had lost their minds. Wow I'm talking too much. Thanks for the story!
Otakugal chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
if i had a power, i would probably choose...mind-control!

ok. i have a question...

what is wrong with renee? before she was so distant, and then suddenly she became bubbly. O_o?

update soon!
Bekkiiee-xo chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
I really like this story it's different, it reminds me of the house of night series slightly :D
Zazagirl339 chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
I love Emmett in this chapter! I wish he was my older brother! I was hoping Edward would talk to Bella, even just a small amount of interaction. Maybe next chapter?

Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter!
jajo chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
Power to freeze time and take naps. :) Really would love one right now.

How about you?

Ah, so the plot thickens!

Great chapter... Sounds like Renee is seriously bipolar.
ihc86 chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
water

update soon
ScarlettLetters chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
The frustration Bella feels is justified. The Coven is asking so much of her yet they keep her from the truth. I'd be screaming my head off by now.

You know I want lightening to strike at Midnight on the birthday. ;)
Jaguarsolaris chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
earth.

Bella's birthday is coming up in three weeks. So has Edward come to the conclusion that bella is his mate? Bella better make Edward work for her.
8,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 575 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 595 .. Last Next »