Reviews for Elemental
TwiAggie chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
I love to grow things, so I would say Earth.
iamdarcie chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
Okay this is the last review until you update. I don't know if you appreciated the reviews But I like to think you did. I don't feel that sorry for Edward. He chose not to be civil. He didn't even need to be friendly just civil. I get why bella ran. I would have too.

Something I forgot to add to my After the Mating Ritual guesses was that I think She will also refuse to live with Edward. Claiming she doesn't know him and feels uncomfortable. I think she will at least end up living in the same house with him but I hope she isn't stuck sharing a room with him. I figured that way he will sneak into hewr bed at night and sleep with her. Kind of like Twilight Edward. He needs to be closer to her but has no idea how to do it. So he comes to her in her sleep. I figure she will eventually find out but keep letting him do it without saying anything because although she doesn't waant to she feel the need to be closer to him too!

Am I close or way off the mark. I just gave you 12 thoughtful review. At least you could let me know if I am way off or course or not. Come on kindred spirit you know you want to.
iamdarcie chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
I have reread the part where they imprint at least five times now. I don't know why I love it. That part is actually where I got my theories on what Edwards problem was. Even if my theories are true, he is still a cocky guy that needs to be taken down a notch or five.
animegaijingirl chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
I've just found and zoomed through this all this afternoon, really intrigued and enjoying it!

I hope we find out what's going on with Renee and Charlie sometime soon, was feeling Bella's frustration there!

Only disappointment was realizing I'd run out of chapters to read!
iamdarcie chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
Another Edward is a jerk chapter. I am guessing in the next few chapter after 12 we will start to see the softer side.

Is this story outlined? Do you have any idea of how many chapters are left in this story?

Is there going to be a sequal with Renesme and Ben and angela's kid Jake?
iamdarcie chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
I feel bad for Bella. I wouldn't mind doing the whole mating ritual with Edward a few times but I not want to actually be this Edwards mate.
iamdarcie chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
I love Rose in this story. It isn't often that she is portrayed as a civilized peron.

Was Lauren lying? Was she trying to hurt Bella? Was she just trying to scrare her?
iamdarcie chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
It seems like she almost had an affinity for water too. I know I already aske but is she going to be strictly two elements?

I noticed you average an update every 4-5 days on average does that sound accurate?

I am really looking forward to the next chapter. I know it didn't really end in a cliff hanger but I am theorizing about the next chapter so it feels like it was.

I hate review with no real content. I am doing my best to make these worth reading. There are just so many chapters to review. I am moving onto the next one now.
iamdarcie chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
I haven't mentioned my morning after mating hopes. I really hope seh tries to sneak out while Edward is asleep. I also hope she gets caught by Esme and Carlisle. They would ahve waited there to make sure they were both okay and ask why Bella ran in the first place. I would hope that Bella would tell his parents what a tool he was. How she would rather suffer for hours than be with him. I would have liked Edward to overhear her say that and have his feelings hurt. Unfortunatly, Bella is the suffer in silence type and would probably lie and say she was scared about what was going to happen and just ran. I am guessing Edward would hear her and be a smidgen happy that she hadn't called him out to his parents but found another reason to be pissy. He would use the excuse that she lied to the coven leader and she needed to lear respect for the coven leader which would ultimatly be him. He is just a douche-nozzle that way. Am I close? Do I get a cyber cupcake?
TwiAggie chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
really interesting set up for the story... Love your Lauren... I am going to guess Bella and Edward will imprint. That will make Lauren and the other fangirls so happy... :-)
iamdarcie chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
I just got your reply that said you enjoyed LJ Smith. Have your read all of her books? I read most of them. Will she eventually be able to use all of the powers or is she really just stuck with two? I thought that maybe when Edward gave her some of his power she might be able to weild air. Is she on birth control or are they going to use the morning after pill? Was Edward also a virgin? You said they never dated because that might be weird if they imprinted someone else. So does that mean Edward was a virgin too?
iamdarcie chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I alredy said in a previous review. You do a great job at making me hate Edward. I really don't get why Edward would let himself be romantically linked with a first cousin. It is kinda gross. My only theory is that he was trying to discourage Bella. I have my theories on why he would want to do that but we'll see if I am close later on I guess.
iamdarcie chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I admit I kind of love the mating for life thing. I wish the world really worked that way. Can the witches imprint more than once. For example, Edward died in chapter 13 would Bella die because Edward did, would she live alone for the rest of her life, or would she have the oppurtunity to imprint again?

I am thinking the imprint thing is the reason Renee is having problems. Either she imprinted more than once and is depressed about her previous imprint or she fell in love with someone else and then imprinted with Charlie but never got over her first love. That is the reason she and Charlie left. That is my theory anyway.
iamdarcie chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Is the lemon in the last chapter you posted going to be the last lemon in the story?

I am not a lemon fiend or anything, I was just wondering.

I wish I could remember how I found this story. I think it was on someones favorite list.

I don't have a lot to say about this chapter so I will move on to the next review.
TwiAggie chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Interesting take on imprinting... I am hooked and it will so piss off my hubby this weekend. LOL I will be reading mostly on my phone, so I will not be able to review... I'll try to log on and do a review when I get home.

So hooked!