Reviews for Elemental
movieandbookgirl chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
I am utterly impressed with how good this fic is. It's completely captivating and unique. I cannot wait for the next update!
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
NOW it lets me review. Anyway, this is a totally amazing original idea. I'm loving how it's all twilight meets Charmed meets The Covenant meets The Craft...LOL. It's so vivid that it plays in my mind like a movie as I read it. YOu are doing an awesome job and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
PinkPixieStix chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Great twist on the Twilight story. I usually stay away from supernatural because most aren't done well at all. Happy to say that this story is an exception to that. You have me totally hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Great chapter :) I really like this story and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Reamhar chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
That was really absorbing. Thanks. The only problem was that I run out of Chapters.
lovelywendy chapter 12 . 9/20/2009

i was a little iffy at first, cuhs i dont know.. supernatural stuff is really sucky sometimes(cheesy and overdramatic), on ff, and this TOTALLY ISNT!

so addicted!

love it!

pleasepleaseplease MORE!
natty dread chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I love the premise-plot of your story! And I thought it was awful that Charlie tricked her...really, that was some serious **he just involved her in. I know, probably no way around it, but still.

I love the way you describe everything is such detail- wonderful writing! Thank you!
natty dread chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow! How interesting! And beautifully written as well! Alice suggested your story at the end of her new chapter, and I never bet against Alice. Her rec's are always wonderful, and she was spot on about your story.

I always enjoy finding a story that's a bit beyond the norm; something that doesn't always stick to the same ff formula...certainly looks like I've found it here.I loved your description of the "heart" of the house, as well as the way you jumped right in at the beginning of the chapter- bold.

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to next few chapters.
whyOwhy chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
So... Edward gave Bella part of his power, but Bella doesn't give Edward part of her power?

Does that make the females more powerful than the males?
whyOwhy chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
Man... sucks to be Edward.

Now he has to be in pain because Bella is running away and not doing the ritual.
whyOwhy chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
I don't know... earth is pretty awesome, and fire is cool too. Water and air seem kinda whimpy so far. It seems like Bella got the long end of the stick, and Edward got the short end. But we haven't really seen what can be done with water and air yet.

And as far as Edward's attitude goes...

I think that Edward can already tell he is mated to Bella... and is having to ignore her to keep himself from completely jumping her.

Kinda like in the books... he has to stay away from her to keep from killing her.

It also doesn't help that Bella over-dramatizes everything. Just because Edward frown's or crinkles his nose at her doesn't mean he hates her or thinks she smells bad. He could be shy around new people, he could be wary of she Swan's since they were gone for so long, he could be nervous and scared about being mated to Bella, he could just not know how to act around Bella.

I mean... I have read several stories where Bella really likes Edward... but she acts cold to him because he is unavailable or because her feelings scare her. And people usually have no problem sympathizing with her... and being understanding about it.

I don't know why people are always more forgiving when it comes to Bella behaving badly out of fear, confusion, pain... than they are forgiving of Edward when he behaves badly out of fear, confusion, or pain. With Bella... they always try to dig deeper to understand why she acts the way she does. With Edward... they just assume he is an a**hole.
Ri40 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Your story was rec'd by Alice from Edward Wallbanger and I decided to check it out.

Great story line, just love it.

Your a great writer.

Update soon.
whyOwhy chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Have you ever watched "Avatar: The Last Airbender"?

My brothers used to watch it... and I refused. I thought I was way too cool for silly little kids cartoon.

My brother finally conned me into to watching it with him on DVD this spring... and I am not ashamed to say that as 20 year old grown-a**-woman, I loved it!

Anyways... I don't know anything about witches, or paganism, or energy... or anything else like that... so your story just reminds me of Avatar. It has the Water-benders, Earth-benders, Fire-benders, and Air-benders :)
whyOwhy chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
gatorgirl94 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
oh my holy lord best story ever! Write like the wind I can't wait for more!
9,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 576 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 596 .. Last Next »