Reviews for Elemental
DomMeBEdward chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
this is a awesome story. i love it.
edwardsgal89 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
love it update soon
Sheeijan chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
So it seems like the amount of sympathy I have for Bella knows no bounds. She sure did put up a good fight though. For that I am thankful. But I just hate her being forced like this. And losing her virginity like that with a guy she doesn't even like? Yeah, not pleasant to think about. I know it's not Edward's fault either, it doesn't seem like he wanted the imprint either really (he just didn't fight it like she did), but if I were Bella I'd be really unhappy with the state of things when I woke up. And now she has to live with him?

Thanks for the update!
klcivinski chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
love it..cannot wait for more.
briagirl19 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
I noticed that they did not kiss during this ritual... somehow I think that is significant, though I know they were both in pain and desperately needed to just do the actual deed to be relieved of it... I would love to see an EPOV of this chapter... I'm wondering what will happen the morning of- hopefully Edward explains himself, but somehow I think that they have a long ways to go- I just hope that Edward stops being such a douche to her...
dawntodusk08 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
wow good chapter. cant wait for another update! i want to see how bella reacts to the aftermath and is coherent. please update soon! tomorrow would be greeat ;)
Monique1991 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Yay! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! X a million for not making me wait! :-D absolutly brillent chapter! i would love to have a run down on the ls t 2 chapyers in epov! He seemed to be in as much pain as bella! And this most of also been the 1st time any girl has run away from him, let alone any imprint ever running away from there imprintee... He must of been so cross
rohan65 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Holy cow! That was so intense and unbelievably hot. I hope you do an EPOV soon as I'm dying to know what been on his mind these past weeks and especially when they felt that connection/bond at school.
rfreeman16 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
That was one of the most powerful love scenes I have ever read. Simple, but powerful.
aj79k40 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
That was a really exciting chapter! You totally rock for getting this out so soon after the last cliff hanger chapter.
MsPeaceHope chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
"I love it, I love it!" The Story is way awesome and really great! Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
dylansmommy06 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
I actually LOVED this chapter! ready for more
spicynoodle chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Whoa. Yep, you can't fight that ritual. I can't wait until the morning after. For some reason, I suspect that even after all of that Bella is going to be resistant to the whole mated with Edward thing. Hopefully, Edward shares the reasons why he's been so distant and yet still somehow drawn to her if that's what it was (watching her in the library, the almost kiss). I'm also curious about the whole feeling of each others emotions... I'm guessing that's so mates can better support and be there for their partner. I love your story and I'm looking forward to the next update.
darmar chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Thank you, thank you for the quick update! You're awesome! I love Esme in this story. She is such a strong force and I love the comaraderie she shares with Bella. I can only imagine how upset Esme was with Renee (and even Charlie), because I know I was during this chapter. What kind of parents don't prepare their child for this kind of thing? Anyway, I can't wait to get Bella's thoughts when she wakes up. It will be interesting to see how she handles feeling Edward's emotions.
blueeyedlamb chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
What a great chapter! This is the one I have been waiting for and you did not disappoint! I cant tell you how much I love this story; it is so original and unlike anything out there that I have read. And we are spoiled...two chapters in two days! Thank you for posting it so quickly.
9,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 576 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 596 .. Last Next »