Reviews for Elemental
squarepancake chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
I'm wildly curious as to what happens since Bella appears to be the last of the Swans. If she has multiple children, will one of them retain the name?
rfreeman16 chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
I read this story based on the rec from Meadow...I LOVE IT!
TwilightJemS chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
I'm happy cuz that was a great chapter, but I'm sad cuz I'm all caught up with the story now! I don't want to wait to read more I tell you! But of course I understand that you actually have a life beyond writing this story. It still doesn't help the greed I feel for more! :)
TwilightJemS chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
I would love to move things with my mind!

TwilightJemS chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
So cool! Well, not that Lauren can't think straight, but you know what I mean!

TwilightJemS chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
TwilightJemS chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I LOVE this story! I can't believe I only have 4 more chapters until I'm caught up, it makes me sad... :(
TwilightJemS chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
TwilightJemS chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
TwilightJemS chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I'm just so excited for this story! It just keeps getting better & better!

TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Another great chapter! This story just keeps drawing me in!

TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I'm so excited! This has the beginnings of a great story!

broe chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
i just found this story, and i love it, great story
misforMarisa chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
I've had this story in my "to read" folder for quite some time. It was rec'd over at the_gazebo ages ago, and I didn't start reading it b/c I was waiting for more chapters to be posted. I'm actually really happy I waited so long to start b/c even the 10 chapters posted wasn't enough to quench my thirst.

I read this story last night in one sitting. It is that amazing. I wish that I had some brilliantly worded review to leave you, but I'm kinda left speechless.

All I've thought about today was your story. I've been checking my e-mail hourly to see if there's an update. Your words totally own me. Brilliant job. Such a fresh idea. I can't wait for the next update.
wtfit chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Just real ch 1 - 10. I am hooked! Will be constantly checking me email for an update. Thank you for writing!
9,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 576 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 596 .. Last Next »