Reviews for Elemental
Jaguarsolaris chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
earth.

Bella's birthday is coming up in three weeks. So has Edward come to the conclusion that bella is his mate? Bella better make Edward work for her.
mamasutra chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
I lovedthis chapter almost as much as the last. I loved that we are getting closer to finding out what the big secret is. Great work. As far as super powers I'm not sure. I would love to be able to fly, however being able to control fire like what happened in ch8 would be great as well..xxoo lori
Lois of Goldenlake chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
Bella's not the only one looking forward to her 18th birthday, I assure you! I can't stand not knowing jack shit :D

When it comes to the power question, I don't know.. If you're thinking Elements, I think I'd prefer Fire.. :D

Can't wait until the next chapter! :D
elisabeth2me chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
it's a great story, i love it.

hope you'll update soon, i can't wait :p
klcivinski chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
wow...love it...cannot wait for more.
Chlollie4eva chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
how many more chapters till bella's b/day?

good chapter

update soon plz
Wicked Rose Red chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Can't wait for Bella's Friday night dinner and magic lesson at the Cullens', 18th birthday, imprinting on Edward, discovering more about the powers of the 4 elements... and pretty much everything yet to come! I'm loving this story!)
spicynoodle chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
We're getting somewhere. Just like Bella, I can't wait until she turns eighteen. How many chapters until then?

I'm curious about Edward though. Since he is already eighteen, I wonder if he already mated with her but is frustrated because it won't be mutual until she is eighteen, and he's being an impatient jerk? You'd think that he would want to be nice to his future mate, but it is Edward. Maybe he has the same issues that Bella has about the whole mating business, and mating with a perfect stranger is probably a little unnerving no matter how attractive s/he is. Yet even then, why wouldn't he take the opportunity to get to know Bella, especially considering her relationships with Alice, Rose and Emmett. He snubbed Renee in this chapter too. Does his attitude have something to do about some history and/or judgment the rest of the Coven has toward her mother? So many questions, and I can't wait until you reveal the answers.
Sheeijan chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Well, at least Edward wasn't actively rude to Bella in this chapter. That's... an improvement, I guess. I don't get his whole creepy staring thing though in the library. Does he not realize how utterly weird that is? Taken into context with his rude behavior, that is? Of course I suppose it's just that he has always sat there or something equally innocuous. Somehow I doubt it but I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'll be curious to see what happens when Bella goes and sits somewhere else. Bella's mom seems so fragile, mentally. It kind of bothers me. How will it affect her teaching Bella? And they are really putting a lot on the poor girl. Lessons every day? She's wiped out afterwards! When is she supposed to get a break? I mean, her schedule is going to be, wake up, go to school, do as much homework as possible, go to lessons, then pass out for the night. Yeah, okay, the weekend is free, right? I'd be kind of irritated with my parents if it were me. If they had not moved away, or at least talked to her about this stuff before, she could have had lessons and been up to speed long before now. Instead she's having to try to cram everything in now and putting it all on her shoulders. I guess it will really just be for the next 3 weeks until her birthday and hopefully things will get easier, it just seems unfair that they have all these expectations for someone who had no idea she was a witch up until like just over a week ago! Bella's being very mature about this - I'd be having a temper tantrum at some point, or at the very least a nice freakout session.

Thanks for the update! Oh, if I had a power, I'd love telekinesis. I wouldn't want to see the future because that's too much responsibility for one person, reading people's minds would suck quickly. But moving things around? That's just fun.
lasergirl20 chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
this is my favourite story on fanfic at present! thank you for writing such an origial, awesome story! If i had a power it would have to be the ability to move things with my mind, though it i had to choose from earth, fire, wind or water i'd definitely choose fire!
Eva Von Dee chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
You spoil me ;-)

Nice work, yet again. Update soon.

- Eva
thatgirljen chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
This one was so good. Im curious about creapy Edward sneaking around and watching Bella. I wonder why he would do that. If I were Bella I would be so angry at about being completely out of the loop. I would probably refuse to learn or do any of that stuff without full disclosure of what was going on and why I needed to learn it. Its a bit unfair to throw her in there and ask her to learn all this weird stuff and not explain why. Its not like her 18th birthday is so far off. I cant wait for her birthday party. Im sure they are going to go all out. And then we will see when she imprints. Im addicted to this story!
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
If I had a power, I would want to be able to access access truth through intuition. Mine and others. Don't know why - maybe just that I want to be able to trust my feelings.

What's up with Edward. Is he feeling the pull of his mating call and is trying to resist it? I can really understand Bella's frustration. Everything is a secret or on a as need to know basis. I just love this story.
crayoneater chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
you're turning me into one of those those those COMMENT ON EVERY CHAPTER PPL OMGZ!

...I love this story. I have a great time wondering how it will all play out. I also really REALLY like that it shadows the important pieces of canon-like how Edward seems to not like Bella. But we are all of course hoping it will be because he has imprinted and wants to ride her like a show pony :D I just hate it when fics get so OOC that I don't even care what shiny plot devices they employ.

and my super power would be the ability to make toast with my hands. how handy! ...obviously some people don't camp enough.
Babette12 chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Mine would be water. I love being in the ocean more than just about anything.

I get the feeling that Edward might have heard the mating comments as well. He's seeing examples of her strength and abilities, and is probably a bit impressed by them. Also, he's no longer the best around. I wouldn't call Bella competition, just that he's not used to having anyone compared to him in ability. I get the feeling it intrigues him. Not to mention she pretty much ignores him where all the other girls are fawning. Three more weeks, and we'll know! Assuming Edward is 18 already, of course.

So, what is going on with the Coven? From the prologue it seems like there is something big about to happen, and that's why they need Bella there. Renee seems to be both hesitant and resolved to teach Bella. She doesn't want her to be a witch, she feels what they are facing is dangerous, and is protecting her child. At the same time, she understands her duty, and hopefully will believe that Bella is strong enough to face whatever it is if there is enough training.
8,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 576 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 596 .. Last Next »