Reviews for Elemental
jsarbee chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I discovered this story yesterday, read everything you've posted so far and finished just before bed. And then I couldn't sleep because I just kept thinking about it! You've woven together a fantastic story here and I'm so excited and happy to have found it. Can't wait to see what comes next!
bedwardaddict chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Wonderful story... so glad I stumbled upon it... Looking forward to seeing how it develops...
mk04lw07 chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! I NEED an update. Yes NEED!

Thank you!
Maplestyle chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Fantastic story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Esmi76 chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Okay first off let me begin by saying if my masta beta Cullenwanabe hadn't pimped you I would not have seen this. Your story is amazing so far. I started reading it this morning on my crackberry and was absolutely no use at work since I was totally reading this instead of doing my reports.I finished right before class and am so glad because if not I totally would have missed out on the three hour lecture :)

I am in love with your universe, I love the respect that you have each character show for the elements. I am hooked now and love love LOVE this story. Bella's refusal and stubbornness to have Edward as her Mate and the conflicting emossions is awesome. I am DYING for the update! Keep up the good work.
allthelittlestars chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Oh my God you are a freaking genuis! I really wanted to go on in a run on sentence about your awesomeness but for the sake of grammar... Anywho, WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED? I mean, even though I just came across your story, I just couldn't stop reading. There's so much left to go! What's threatening them? What the hell is going on? Update por favor!
rstevens9321 chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Very, Very good story!
Okkervil chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I want to love him. I feel so bad for her, though. I can't imagine she's going to feel all warm & fuzzy waking up in his arms when she thinks he hates her. Not to mention there was more pain involved than in most folks first times. Poor girl. And what the hell are her parents thinking letting her turn 18 without covering the damn basics? Seriously, if you know there's a good possibility she could imprint and therefore have to have sex very close her birthday, they should have stepped up and spoken to her about it.

Edward, if you're an ass to her tomorrow you and I are going to have words. Ya hear?
Okkervil chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
I can totally see why she would panic. I mean really, I would be all sorts of HELL NO if I were in her situation at that age. I had a boy I was t-totally smitten by when I was 18. He suggested we get serious and I was all WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I can't possibly be serious at 18. It's not freaking allowed. Sigh. The one that got away. Or dumped my ass and ran. Whatever.
Okkervil chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Sad to see Em & Rose go. Damn, so E really is being torn, huh? He's going to have some 'splainin to do later. No really, I didn't hate you, I liked you. That's why I acted like an ass.
Okkervil chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Am I bugging you yet?
Okkervil chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Bitchen. I was afraid for a minute you were going to go all HP parseltongue (sp? cause I don't feel like looking up that mess) scene and make everyone think it was her egging on the flames at first. Glad you didn't.
plummpumpkin chapter 12 . 9/21/2009

Oh

How do I explain the joy this chapter brought me?

Hm I wonder if that makes me a wierdo?

No way I just love a well thought out and original story line! This was the most inspired devirginizing scene I've ever read!

Nice work! Thanks for writing!
Okkervil chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
I caught the fire thing when she called the circle. I had a feeling she was going to be able to handle more than one.
Okkervil chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Oh come on, reviewing each chapter is totally worth it. I've never actually gone back and reviewed each chapter when I've read many at once. Hell, you know what I'm trying to say. It's a personal challenge now.
9,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 576 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 596 .. Last Next »