Reviews for Elemental
lasergirl20 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
I swear Bella is the only girl on the planet that would freak out over imprinting with Edward Cullen... come on she can't run and hide forever right? I'm so excited i can hardly wait for her to get her shit together and mate already! ha ha ha
Zazagirl339 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Ek! A cliffie!

I loved it! I thought the birthday party was just perfect for Bella. I LOVED the imprinting. Bella's reaction was marvelous and everything I was hoping for! I can't wait to see what comes next!
edwardsgal89 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
OMG this is great plz update sooner
britnic77 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
that was such a mean place to leave us at!

Can't blame Bella for running though Edward has been a gigantic ass to her since the begining so the thought of bumping uglies would freak anyone out!
rfreeman16 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Yeah! Now what?
jajo chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Well worth the wait. I loved it! I cannot wait to see what happens next... Heheheheheheheehe!
miracelle chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
naw poor edward! hahaha can't wait to see how he reacts to this! :P
teambellaedward chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
finally that was great :)
Raewright chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Argh! It's going to be so hard to wait for the next update!
reesessweetie chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
finally! the moment we've all been waiting for! i wonder if there will be any bad repercussions since bella kinda didn't complete the mating ritual, or whatever it is they're supposed to do. i wonder if edward can feel her emotions right now, since the ritual hasn't been done yet. gosh, it's so irresponsible of the adults to not explain to bella properly the technicalities of mating. and it didn't seem like renee was properly prepping bella with her fire training. gosh, i really wonder what the big secret is that has all the adults so worried. hopefully we'll find out soon in the next chapter now that bella is an adult. ah! i can't wait!
TwilightJemS chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
AGH! That was mean! What did I do? Don't you like me?

Okay, now that I'm done with the pity-party, that chapter was amazing! I expected Bella to react that way, I probably would too, but she's just hurting herself & Edward. I'll try to be patient for the next chapter, but I can't guarentee I won't PM you to update early!

twistedcoincidence chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
ah! no! ugh. i'm SO glad we finally got to her birthday and the imprint, but that was an awful cliffie. for which i might forgive you for if you update soon, please?
cacata chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Man, that was intense. S they imprinted, i felt my heart speed up. I have so many questions,

-What's up with Renee? She needs to take her responsibility for training Bella seriously.

-Why were J/A and E/R so sure that Bella would imprint? Did they know something about Edward and how he was behaving?

-why did Bella's parents leave her so willfully ignorant of the nature of Witches?

-Why was Edward waiting for her at the door? Was he interested in seeing if they would imprint?

Canyt wait for the next update.
Otakugal chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
omigod!omigod!omigod!

im hyperventilating!

finally!

its..crazy coz' a part of me was like "what the hell? she's running away!" and the other was like "ha! good job bella! stupid edward deserves that!"

u better update SOON!
MsPeaceHope chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
"I love the story!" IT'S really, really great! Can't wait for the next chapter! So, Update very ,very soon!
9,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 576 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 596 .. Last Next »