Reviews for Elemental
carp12310 chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Great chapter. I just love this story! It was great to get some insight into the whole Renee story and some of Edward. I think that Edward immediately had an attraction to Bella...but because of what happened with his parents he was trying to push it off...thus being horrible to bella. Of course, bella doesn't know this...will be interesting to read what happens next and how Edward works to create a bond with bella.
WLM16 chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Ah I LOVE this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter and see how Edward and Bella's relationship changes! :)
jajo chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Thank you for the dedication. You published while I was driving home from my first day of work, and my best friend RoseArcadia had to summerize the chapter for me over the phone. :)

I am so glad to have gotten answers! Can't wait to see more E&B interaction!

Great, as always, BB
0- Angela -0 chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
oh yes! more questions answered and more arrise! This is just getting better and better/

Please update soon! ;)
rms33 chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
This was a fantastic chapter.

I'm so excited for more.
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
wow... childish much? if she's annoyed, then TALK ABOUT IT. geez.
A Tale To Be Told chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Ah! I love it! But I'm not liking the stubborn Bella.. lol... I'm hoping they can figure their shit out.. lol.. Again, I'm addicted.. I just wanna keep reading even though I can't. :( Looking forward to the next chapter.
FenixMJR chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Pour Bella she is totally freaking out and Edward is not really helping. Can’t wait for the next update
misforMarisa chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
No! I didn't want it to end...haha.

I feel so badly for Bella. I could practically feel her anxiety while I was reading. It's so easy to understand what she's feeling. She's 18 and basically married. I'm know for a fact that I wouldn't be handling that situation very well.

I hate being pushed into a corner, and that's basically what's happened to her. Unfortunately, there's nothing she can do to change the outcome.
wannakee chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
I read a lot of the comments on Twilighted, and I have to say that I am very pleased with how you handled the aftermath of the ritual. It seems very realistic. On the one hand, there IS a strong attraction between B/E, and they are both reacting to that. It is also clear they both feel an obligation to their families/coven to do what is expected of them. On the other hand, Bella is barely a woman, and she did have plans for her future before being thrown into this lifestyle head first. One minute she's in Phoenix, thinking about what she wants to do with her life and believing, as many 17 year olds do, that the world is her oyster (within reason). The next minute, she's having her first sexual experience with a virtual stranger and being told for all intents and purposes that she's married. She should feel anxious, fearful, frustrated, angry, etc.

This chapter was pivotal in demonstrating the precarious balance between Bella's head and heart. You handled it beautifully. As always, I'm looking forward to your next update.
misskaterinab chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
I'm seriously going to smack the poop out of Bella if she doesn't stop running soon. She's a big girl - she should realize that she's gonna get a helluva lot more answers to her questions and reassurance for her fears if she would just quit running from the people who can do that for her! And Heaven forbid she just girl-up and admit that maybe, JUST MAYBE, this is freakin' Edward out too!

He may have been being a dick, but sometimes all it takes is some bom chicka wow wow to calm the savage beast LOL Or maybe there is some truth in what they say about how you tend to only hurt the ones you love the most...?
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
I just found this over the weekend and was so excited to see a new post. Man that would be SO difficult! Jeez...I can't even imagine!
Raewright chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
lol I'm glad you wrote their start a bumpy one! That's much more fun than instant lovey-dovey. I like seeing Bella frustrate Edward. She is a constant blow to his ego, isn't she?
SweetDulcinea chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
At long last, the truth about the Cullen and Swan parents! Makes me wonder how Renee reacted when she and Charlie imprinted, though I get the feeling that may come up again.

This was a wonderful chapter. The bonds between the characters are growing, and you do such an excellent job intertwining the subtleties of their unspoken thoughts and reactions. It's funny how Carlisle seemed sort of pissed at Bella, but no one is addressing Renee and Charlie's negligence in not educating Bella on the mechanics of the imprint. Will that come up Thursday? Hm?

So Edward and Bella are going to have to address their distaste for one another prior to the imprint, huh? Well, probably Edward more than Bella since she simply reacted to the way he treated her. There has to be something more to that. Perhaps he was attracted to her in a way that made him uncomfortable, considering his commitment to not dating prior to his imprint. Or maybe this Eddie can read minds, just not hers. Oh how I love to speculate. He seems to be showing an interesting combination of instinctive need and purposeful effort now, but Bella isn't quite as willing to give in to it. She obviously doesn't want to lose control, and she's been hurt by him. Add in all the other truths of what their relationship is and it's all a bit overwhelming. Still, she could make more effort. It's hard to place blame when she was unprepared, but still...

Captivating, wonderful, genius. hugs and kisses to you bb!
kdesign23 chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Lucky chapter 13. WIN.

I love how this story is unfolding. So creative and interesting!
9,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 577 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 597 .. Last Next »