Reviews for Elemental
Okkervil chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I want to love him. I feel so bad for her, though. I can't imagine she's going to feel all warm & fuzzy waking up in his arms when she thinks he hates her. Not to mention there was more pain involved than in most folks first times. Poor girl. And what the hell are her parents thinking letting her turn 18 without covering the damn basics? Seriously, if you know there's a good possibility she could imprint and therefore have to have sex very close her birthday, they should have stepped up and spoken to her about it.

Edward, if you're an ass to her tomorrow you and I are going to have words. Ya hear?
Okkervil chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
I can totally see why she would panic. I mean really, I would be all sorts of HELL NO if I were in her situation at that age. I had a boy I was t-totally smitten by when I was 18. He suggested we get serious and I was all WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I can't possibly be serious at 18. It's not freaking allowed. Sigh. The one that got away. Or dumped my ass and ran. Whatever.
Okkervil chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Sad to see Em & Rose go. Damn, so E really is being torn, huh? He's going to have some 'splainin to do later. No really, I didn't hate you, I liked you. That's why I acted like an ass.
Okkervil chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Am I bugging you yet?
Okkervil chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Bitchen. I was afraid for a minute you were going to go all HP parseltongue (sp? cause I don't feel like looking up that mess) scene and make everyone think it was her egging on the flames at first. Glad you didn't.
plummpumpkin chapter 12 . 9/21/2009

Oh

How do I explain the joy this chapter brought me?

Hm I wonder if that makes me a wierdo?

No way I just love a well thought out and original story line! This was the most inspired devirginizing scene I've ever read!

Nice work! Thanks for writing!
Okkervil chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
I caught the fire thing when she called the circle. I had a feeling she was going to be able to handle more than one.
Okkervil chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Oh come on, reviewing each chapter is totally worth it. I've never actually gone back and reviewed each chapter when I've read many at once. Hell, you know what I'm trying to say. It's a personal challenge now.
Okkervil chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Magic is cool.
Okkervil chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Maybe he should pull her pigtails and run away. That works, right? I do get why he would stay away from her if he was attracted/drawn to her. With the whole imprinting thing, he would have to be pretty scared of his feelings for her knowing that she could imprint on someone else. Still, he doesn't have to be such a meany. I just want to kick him the shins.
Okkervil chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Poor girl. Things are getting freaky.
Okkervil chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Ok. Still liking the story.
Okkervil chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
So I just read chapters 1-12. Now I feel like I need to leave you 12 reviews. Only that's a lot to ask of my feeble tired brain...

Digging the magic. Not cheesy like it could have been.
MellyMellow chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I am horrible when it comes to reviewing . . . so when I saw you only had a little over 500 reviews and had to drop a review to help raise that number! Seriously, I really like this fic. It's so original and different from most fics out there and I have to say I'm glad you aren't doing edwards pov . . . I feel like his pov is so over in twilight fanfiction . . . it's refreshing to be in the dark when it comes to what he's thinking . . . It helps with the suspense! Maybe after your done with the story you could do some one-shot scenes from his pov, that would be a good idea, but I really like how it is going now. trying to be patient for an update! P
Maya The Sadistic One chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
9,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 577 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 597 .. Last Next »