Reviews for Elemental
Rundat chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
I just got your reply that said you enjoyed LJ Smith. Have your read all of her books? I read most of them. Will she eventually be able to use all of the powers or is she really just stuck with two? I thought that maybe when Edward gave her some of his power she might be able to weild air. Is she on birth control or are they going to use the morning after pill? Was Edward also a virgin? You said they never dated because that might be weird if they imprinted someone else. So does that mean Edward was a virgin too?
Rundat chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I alredy said in a previous review. You do a great job at making me hate Edward. I really don't get why Edward would let himself be romantically linked with a first cousin. It is kinda gross. My only theory is that he was trying to discourage Bella. I have my theories on why he would want to do that but we'll see if I am close later on I guess.
Rundat chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I admit I kind of love the mating for life thing. I wish the world really worked that way. Can the witches imprint more than once. For example, Edward died in chapter 13 would Bella die because Edward did, would she live alone for the rest of her life, or would she have the oppurtunity to imprint again?

I am thinking the imprint thing is the reason Renee is having problems. Either she imprinted more than once and is depressed about her previous imprint or she fell in love with someone else and then imprinted with Charlie but never got over her first love. That is the reason she and Charlie left. That is my theory anyway.
Rundat chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Is the lemon in the last chapter you posted going to be the last lemon in the story?

I am not a lemon fiend or anything, I was just wondering.

I wish I could remember how I found this story. I think it was on someones favorite list.

I don't have a lot to say about this chapter so I will move on to the next review.
TwiAggie chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Interesting take on imprinting... I am hooked and it will so piss off my hubby this weekend. LOL I will be reading mostly on my phone, so I will not be able to review... I'll try to log on and do a review when I get home.

So hooked!
Rundat chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I just found this story. I freaking love it. I am so sad for all of the angst. I can tell from the prologue that just because they had sex doesn't mean its at end.

Edward is a serious dirtbag.

Did you get the idea for this from The Circle books by LJ smith or the House of Night books? This reminds me of both of those a little bit.

Either way its a really good story. You are really great and making me hate Edward.

I can find reasons to excuse all of the bad behavior and would be willing to forgive him if the reasons for said douche-baggery are what I guess they are. I would not be able to handle the fact that he was such a condesending prick. This prologue shows that maybe he was starting to try making up for it some time after the mating ritual. So I guess we'll see.
TwiAggie chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Love it... I take it is not a Vamp but a AU / supernatural story... Looks fun and different.

Got the rec from Making the CUT.
LightBitterNess chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
wow that chapter was amazing :D cant wait till

next chapter dont take to long to update
tnuccio chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
Okay, I'm just going to leave it at wow...I just sat here in one sitting and read the whole story and just wow. I couldn't even review each chapter because I had to get to the next!

I'm loving it...just loving it!
weisyloveslemons chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
I love this story. It is just so creative and different and I must say really well written. I think it is to bad that Bella's parents didn't find it in themselves to explain what could happen when you imprint and the danger if you flee. I hope they are able to get along now. I'm not sure if they will like each other even though they belong with each other.
thequietthings chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i don't understand, why would bella be so surprised that she is a witch? she never questioned her abilities before? what did she think was happening?
cribaby21 chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
what impressed me most about this last two chapters is how bella physically aches for edward after they imprinted. her pain seems too real for words. if their pain is this powerful..i wonder how their love turns up...?
Ori1 chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
I am glad that you updated so quickly with this chapter. What fascinated me most about this chapter was that it showed the ramifications of behavior. If Edward had treated Bella better she would have not run as quickly or as far.

I find it interesting that book Charlie and book Renee are turning out to be far better parents than the ones in this story. While I will not deny that they love their daughter they did not prepare her at all for the world that she would inhabit once she turned eighteen. They denied her a relationship with Emmett who is apparently her only relative close to her age.

I love this so story and I look forward to the upcoming chapters.
KayluhhxMuhhrie chapter 12 . 9/15/2009
I officially love this story.

I want, not, I NEED more!

I have one question though:

Is the reason why Edward was such an ass to Bella before because he liked her and didn't want to hurt her when he imprinted?

That thought crossed my mind and I had to ask.

Keep up the good work and update soon!

]
SweetDulcinea chapter 12 . 9/15/2009
H . F . S .

You are...wow. I tease about the super lemons...only b/c I know that you CAN write them, and b/c I take it upon myself to be the resident perv (I'm much less pervy than my FF persona, I swear *winks*)

Honestly, that was one of the craziest things I've ever read. It was so intense and descriptive. My stomach was twisting in knots the entire time. You set the situation up so well that we knew where that pain was coming from, and that even though we were only seeing Bella's POV that Edward must have been suffering too. His reaction was so desperate and she just ran from it...GUH.

Your creativity is amazing. Seriously, where do you get it and how do I get on that train? All the details of the imprint and the reactions to it are so intricate and surprising...and so so so good. Do you see me fangirling over here?

THAT was freaking intense. I don't know what I was talking about in the last chapter (hehe!) Even though everyone wants Edward and Bella together in basically any fic ever written, the idea of them needed to have sex immediately was still a little icky...though I think you did that on purpose. Yet once they were together, you had built up the absolutely irrefutable need for one another that it was just the right thing to happen. Despite their issues prior to this, it's fated that they be together, and this was the natural way of the imprint.

Amazing. Srsly. *throws roses and you*