Reviews for Elemental
Eva Von Dee chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Finally, you updated! And what a place to leave it, was a surprise. Kind of glad he didn't run off first, and I actually enjoy the fact he was running after her. Nice.

- Eva
sanglin chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Ok..so I knew that was going to happen, but it sucks that the Ch. ended with that. I hope you update soon so we aren't left hanging for too long.
Sheeijan chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Was there any doubt who Bella would imprint upon? Poor Bella! She's stuck with a rude, arrogant jerk. I don't have any sympathy for Edward, he didn't help matters at all. I'm also not too impressed so far with the Elders and the Council. They are severely lacking when it comes to providing information to Bella. Something as significant as imprinting should have been discussed to Bella as a priority. All they seem to care about is her lessons. Or perhaps this is a failing of Renee? Were thy expecting her to tell Bella all this? I'm getting worried about her. Why is she so depressed? What is her problem?

Thanks for the update!
wtfit chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Well we knew it was coming but I didn't expect Bella to run! I hope Edward follows so at least they can do it in her room instead of at school in the janitors closet or something.
wlmarler16 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Really good! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
wizziewoo123 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
YAY it finally happened! cant wait to see what bella does next! update soon please i dont think i could wait long to read the next chapter without combusting lol
Bekkiiee-xo chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
I love this story! Update soon :)
DancingAtTwilight chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Okay, so, I loved this chapter! I was literally bouncing in my seat while reading it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
RoseArcadia chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
OMG!
pixelberry chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
You have to update soon. It cruel to leave us hanging. I've been checking my updates everyday since the last time you updated for this. It's everything I expected and more. I applaud you on the ability to describe the immense amount of emotion in the chapter. Well done. Update soon!
thatgirljen chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Holy shit, that was intense! I dont blame her though, I would have been freaked out too. First of all, the whole sex ritual thing was a lot to swallow, esp knowing that you may imprint on someone you don't even know. Second, just having to go to school and walk down the halls just waiting for it to happen would be a little unsettling. Then to have it be Edward of all people would be the straw that broke the camels back in my opinion. I mean he goes from not wanting to even be in her presense to calling out to her and trying to hold her hand, I think I might have run too. Im worried for her though, she is all alone, scared and now according to Rose, will be in physical pain because she is not with Edward. They are suposed to do this sex ritual thing like right away. And if they can feel each others emotions as was said, he must be feeling her intense fear and she has to be feeling whatever the heck is going on with him. I would think he would be angry at her, and embarrased. He is an arrogant ass so I am sure that Bella running away from their imprint is not going to make him very happy. What will happen to Bella now? Will she get sick the longer she is away from him? Oh my god, you have to post soon! I am going to literally be on the edge of my seat until you do.
aveasyn chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
This is awesome! I'm looking for the "like" button they have on facebook. Why did Edward chase her though? Ah I'm gonna have to wait for another update.. please don't be mean, please!
SerRin chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
I love this story so far. I wait for the next chapter every time with anticipation of what is going to happen next. I really can't wait to read whats coming up next.
theyoungandinfinite chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
cliffie much! i have this horrible feeling in my stomach, like someones twisting it, thats how much i want to read the next chapter! it was obvious that they were going to imprint, and im glad that you didnt make it last longer till it happened. so is bella going to start dying or something? she said she had a pain in stomach, and rose said something bad happens? totally hyped for the next chapter, any idea when it will be ready?

definately one of my faevourite storys at the moment x
asimpledesign chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
ah update soon!i love this story!
9,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 577 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 597 .. Last Next »