Reviews for Elemental
velvetWhispers chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I have to say at first i was sceptical about how i was going to like this story but i got realy into it .Cant wait for what happens next
HavntGotAClue chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Absolutely love this story. Excited to see what happens now.
plummpumpkin chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
I'm SO obsessed with this story!

I'm glad Lauren is finally getting in a little trouble for her nasty ways. She really needs a bitch slappin and then a flogging for wanting her first cousin.

Speaking of Edward I'm excited to find out what his deal is...this story really keeps me on my toes!
tcrew chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
This chapther was really intense! Can't wait for the next one.
fifi-fictionalize chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Wow, I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to find out who possesses what powers and how they're all interconnected. Excellent idea/plot!
natty dread chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Good Lord. I have read a thousand fics, but NOTHING like that. I have no idea how you came up with this story...totally and completely amazing. I love it! Best wishes with your writing- thank you so much!
natty dread chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
I knew that was coming, but wow. Jesus. Just. Brilliant! So glad I joined in once there were 12 chapters and not 10...(laughs) Thank you!
natty dread chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
This is exciting, but complicated...wonderful plot and storytelling! Thank you so much!
AndreaG55 chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
OMFG i freaking loved this chapter! cant wait for the next one! please! update ASAP!
natty dread chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
I can't wait to read on find out what's really going on with Edward...and Renee (?) Another wonderful chapter- Thank you!
natty dread chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Wow! Amazing chapter! I love the direction you're going with this! Thank you so much!
kim2468 chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
AH im getting oppressed with your story ,checking every 5 mins if you've updated yet please not make me wait any longer

*gets down on her knees and starts crying*
twimomof4 chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
That was awesome! Can't wait for what's next
plummpumpkin chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Ew!

I don't think cousinlovin' does wonders for "the Families" reputation around town. Lauren, and Edward for that matter, are totally skeeving me out.
HavntGotAClue chapter 4 . 9/21/2009