Reviews for Elemental
janneyt chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
I just found this story and I love it! Can't wait for more, very original!
athena-apollo chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
This story is freakin' awsome I can't wait for more.
hologramGal chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
I am so happy that I finally made myself read this!

its seriously incredible!

I can't wait to get to Edward!
hologramGal chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I'm liking it...alot
hologramGal chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I have heard that this was something to read! and they were not joking!

You had me at the prologue!

Its intriguing to be reading something in twilight supernatural that doesn't have to do with Vamps and wolves( well..as far as i know of right now) :)

moving on to the next chapter! I'm trying to figure who the other elements are and how they all play together!
LiLi82 chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
I was put onto this by someone elses favourites and very glad that I did! Its brilliant. Love the fact that you still have some of the imprints/coven ideas. I almost wish I had discovered it when it was finished so I could read it all at once!

Keep the story coming as it is fab
theyoungandinfinite chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
wow, i saw this rec'd on a story and i thought i would follow it, its absoloutley AMAZING! you have me hooked, waiting for the next update! i wondered if you've read marked, or any of those books? becuase i saw a fwe similarites with the element controlling. cant wait for the next chapter! x
Sheeijan chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
I just found this story from a rec from, um, shoot. Somebody. Oh, I remember! From the crazy person who writes "The Good Looking Loony Tunes Stalker Guy"! Yeah. Anyway, this is excellent. Love the details thus far, though I gotta tell you, I kind of want to kick Edward in the family jewels for acting like such a self centered arrogant jerk. Seriously, he doesn't deserve Bella right now. I'm glad she's getting over her crush if he's going to be that bad. I really didn't like how he let Lauren be such a B*tch to her and for his own attitude at the party. I'm sure he has a reason but honestly you'd think he'd have at least basic manners. He was over the top ahole. I hope Bella teaches him a lesson. I am curious to see when/if Bella will meet the Quileutes. May be interesting!

Thanks for writing!
rohan65 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
This story is absolutely terrific! I love how uniquely different this story is and how you delved into "witch-craft" using the four elements of fire, water, air and earth. I can't wait to read more of this story and how it develops further.
vampirepixie00916 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
hey i really like this story. i feel like i'm practically in love with it.. so please update soon, it'd be much appriciated. all right have fun writing and keep up the amazing work.

love me xoxox
SerRin chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I really like this story so far. I can't wait to see what happens on Bella's birthday.
Martha8450 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I'm really interested to know her mom's side of the story and what the fight was about at school...keep writing!
ciaobella27 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I will gladly shout my love for this story from the rooftops!

Rose's reaction to Bella in the circle has me wondering and what is up with Renee? Hm... And what are we going to do about moody Edward?

I love how well you are telling this story and only giving us little bits of information. Such a tease!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
thank you for updating. should be interesting leading up to bella's birthday. just a question some of your elemental items remind me a little bit of mercedes lackey's elemental stories, but you don't have like in her's the element's familarirs.
x123 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I was wondering if Bella was Fire, too. After reading about Rosalie's reaction, I guess there is at least the possibility. I love that you update so often since the story is really captivating.
8,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 581 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 .. Last Next »