Reviews for Elemental
onoimatwidard2 chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
This story is absolutely phenomenal. I'm lacking the words to express how blown away I am. It is so original, creative, and completly engaging.

I'm almost hyperventilating right now at the thought of having to wait to see what happens next.

Talk about a cliffhanger! Edward, who's been treating her with complete disdain, almost kisses her. AGH!
RoseArcadia chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
I want to bitch slap Edward! Right in that beautiful amazing mouth of his :)
Jmaddie15 chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
i love this story i really hope you update soon with a couple chapters! this story is realy good!
ProblemGirl2 chapter 10 . 9/4/2009
Oh gah. The Almost Kiss. Just read it again. You have a gorgeous way of illustrating heat, passion, sexual tension. Just beautiful. It causes me to tip into my screen as I'm reading because I'm so there. You've literally brought them to life!
Black Devil Car chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
Okay, now I want Bella's parents back story of why they left and why has Renee been acting like she has been. But, i'm glad Renee wants to train Bella in Fire!
Black Devil Car chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
Look at Edward pulling out I'm your next leader crap to Bella when she finally tells him off. So he does like her. Is he treating like this because he likes her but afrid in case he doesn't mate with her? No, that can't be it because he has treated her like this since she moved there. Can't wait to find out what his deal is!
rosygloss chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
I really like the way you've written your Bella-she is young, but observant and so intuitive. I love how she relates to her elements and how you've described that-it's very visual and I forget I'm reading (a sure sign of a good plot for me).

And why are so many of the characters amused that Edward and Bella don't get along? That's a very funny little side element-if you take that where I am hoping you do, I will be a happy bug indeed.

So glad you're writing-keep up the lovely work!
Zazagirl339 chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
Loved it! Edward is being quite the jerk! I'm assuming it's because he's trying to repress his true feeling. Still, I hope Bella makes him work for her affection!

You mention how powerful Edward is, since he can work two elements. Is he stronger than the average air or water person? When will we get to see examples of how powerful he is?
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Well, I thought you said it started slow, and Im almost on the edge of my seat already! Im engrossed in this already, its very good, congrats.
cribaby21 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
i can't wait to find out what happens when bella connects with edward..all four elements together..m:D
vampirepixie00916 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
OMG I LOOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH. IF IT WASN'T TWILIGHT FAN FICTION I WOULD BUY IT AS A BOOK.!

well anyways keep up the excellent work , hope to read soon.

love moi

xoxox
Jaguarsolaris chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Oh wonderful chapter! Thanks for updating so soon! interesting reaction between bella and edward. can't wait to read next one.
SweetDulcinea chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Your imagination is spectacular, bb ) That water/earth scene with Esme was so amazing! You are truly doing something unique and wonderful - great job! The sexual tension with Edward is so...disturbing. I kind of want to kick him! LOL As always, looking forward to more! 3
mamasutra chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Wow! Great chapter! the almost kiss was amazing! I cannot wait until she is 18 so some of the secrets are out in the open as well as her being mated off. I am thinking that at first Bella will not be so happy about the pairing just by the reaction tonight.
alley83 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Another great chapter! The tension between Bella and Edward is great and very frustrating... lol I think that's where you were headed right? I really can't wait for more :)

~Alley~