Reviews for Elemental
gatorgirl94 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
oh my holy lord best story ever! Write like the wind I can't wait for more!
raeb2008 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I just finished reviewing the last chapter, think it was 12? Anyway it had me wanting to reread this intro. What a teaser! but makes so much more sense. Brilliant.
raeb2008 chapter 12 . 9/19/2009
Speechless, the only I can come up with. or WOW. which seems completely inadequate. I am so bummin' right now, cause I finally caught up to you. NOT from disappointment, but cause there isn't anymore to read until you update! ah...ok 1st That was an incredibly powerful chapter. I felt as if I was right there with them, their agonized moans made my gut clench, then finally just peace. 2nd I can't come up with a single question, cause it was covered so thoroughly. Finally, you now have us in the palm of your hand or on the edge of whatever we're sitting, standing or laying on, holding our breath to see where you're words lead us next. There isn't, in my opinion, anything that could be changed or improved upon. Perfect dialogue, details etc...ok, maybe longer chapter for the morning after,lol, but then we'd miss out on the cliffie. You nailed it. Well done, I am so excited for more! Rae
raeb2008 chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Holy Mother of God! This chapter had me squealing like a little girl! Great job!
Martha8450 chapter 12 . 9/19/2009
The last two chapters were AMAZING! I've read them more than once. Now I can't wait to see how they both will react to what just happen between them. LOVE IT!
raeb2008 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
I just found your story today & I have to tell you, that I absoluely love it! I'm really looking forward to catching up to the last chapter written!
jimemon chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
It's been a long time since I read a story that had me literally on the edge of my seat, jaw wide open and eyes that can only be compared to the ones you can see in a cartoon, while I read it. The plot is fantastic, you have a great writing style and I am so so happy I picked this up after this chapter was posted because I can't lie and say I hadn't been waiting for this to happen lol. Great work!
feathersmmmm chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
ok, so i am now up to date on this story, and i am thoroughly hooked!

when are you updating again? holy christ woman, i actually dreamed about this story last night:)

Alice

cxoxo
feathersmmmm chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
So i found this story because of a banner on my thread, and imagine how excited I was to find that it was you that had written this story? I was very intrigued by the banner, as everyone knows I am sucked in by pretty things

i am so interested in this story now, cant wait to see wheres it going! its like the craft meets twilight meets the village:)

Alice

xoxo
kdesign23 chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
we received a shout out for this story by sandyk199 at the bottom of her latest chapter.

so happy she rec'd this! i read it straight through and loved it! i am now in angst for the next chapter - what a way to end 12. wowza. looking forward to more!
TwiAggie chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
Wow... What a unique story.. I can not wait for more! I see rocky time ahead for E&B...

Wow just wow!
TwiAggie chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
Oh this is getting good... I am chillin' at work letting Hubby do some cleaning before I get home.
TwiAggie chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
I love to grow things, so I would say Earth.
Rundat chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
Okay this is the last review until you update. I don't know if you appreciated the reviews But I like to think you did. I don't feel that sorry for Edward. He chose not to be civil. He didn't even need to be friendly just civil. I get why bella ran. I would have too.

Something I forgot to add to my After the Mating Ritual guesses was that I think She will also refuse to live with Edward. Claiming she doesn't know him and feels uncomfortable. I think she will at least end up living in the same house with him but I hope she isn't stuck sharing a room with him. I figured that way he will sneak into hewr bed at night and sleep with her. Kind of like Twilight Edward. He needs to be closer to her but has no idea how to do it. So he comes to her in her sleep. I figure she will eventually find out but keep letting him do it without saying anything because although she doesn't waant to she feel the need to be closer to him too!

Am I close or way off the mark. I just gave you 12 thoughtful review. At least you could let me know if I am way off or course or not. Come on kindred spirit you know you want to.
Rundat chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
I have reread the part where they imprint at least five times now. I don't know why I love it. That part is actually where I got my theories on what Edwards problem was. Even if my theories are true, he is still a cocky guy that needs to be taken down a notch or five.
9,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 581 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 601 .. Last Next »