Reviews for Elemental
LightBitterNess chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
OMG they almost kissed!

WOW
Wicked Rose Red chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Thanks for the update! Wondering if Renee and Charlie's history and the reason they left the coven has anything to do with why Edward won't trust/befriend Bella when it's so obvious he has feelings for her...?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
jajo chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Yeah! I loved the long chapter. But I hated that you posted at work. Thank goodness my trusty sidekick RoseArcadia emailed me the chapter.

So the plot thickens... I am definitely digging the tension and mystery.

I can't wait until the party!
spicynoodle chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Interesting... even though she's not 18 and not mated, they are still drawn to each other. Best almost kiss ever.

Now I'm really curious about what Edward is in a tizzy about. He made that comment again about being the leader. Maybe all that leader stuff has gone to his head? But at the same time I wonder if he resents being "the one" that so many people expect so much of.

I can't wait until Bella turns 18, so she is able to get more information on the secrets about this little magic communtiy
ciaobella27 chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
The fact that you are creating an entire mythology just blows my mind. I'm so sucked in. Each element is different and is dealt with accordingly.

The tension between Edward and Bella is so good right now. It hasme wondering what he is seeing/feeling when he sees her. Is he already feeling the draw of her because he is 18 and able to mate? I don't breathe when they interact.

By far my fav line was Et tu, Jasper. I laughed out loud.

As usual, you rock my world. I want to be a witch. I keep changing my mind about my element of choice. Fire seems badass but I think I'm watery.
SuperSayjinPanny chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
LOVE this story! It's so different.

It's amazing with all the description you've put in, it really helped me make sense of things quickly.

I cant wait to find out more, i really hope you update soon, this story is amazing!
Babette12 chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
With her birthday so close are they both starting to feel the pull and being annoyed by it? Is Edward merely intrigued by this girl who doesn't fawn over him and stands up to him? Is he attracted by her power and abilities? I'm sure she confuses him, to say the least.

Another wonderful chapter! I wonder what happened to Lauren? Will you be telling us? I'd imagine some sort of punishment for what she did.

The descriptions of what Bella was feeling when healing the trees was really intense. I could almost feel myself sympathize with them as well. That was really cool.
edwardsgal89 chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
well i loved the chp
Raewright chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Isn't UST delicious! I love it and your story centers around it! I'm a very happy reader!
Martha8450 chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
I wish I knew what edwArd's problem was! Gr...great chapter
DancingAtTwilight chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Great chapter! I am excited to see how this story turns out!
Kmserenity chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
So so good. So bittersweet reading this story. I hang on every word knowing Im getting closer and closer to the end of the chap and will have to wait again for more. So hard to be patient waiting on this story.
darmar chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Sque! The almost kiss was hot! Mad angry love is all good in my book. Again, can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!
martdg chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Wo Ho, love the building tension between E&B! They almost kissed and not even mated, Edward's gotta be steamed.

Can't wait to see what's next, REALLY hoping it's the 18th birthday party soon. *insert sque here*
thatgirljen chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Amazing as always. I liked the scene with edward and bella upstairs. He is starting to show more emotion. Its like he is drawn to her but he keeps fighting it. That's the only thing I can come up with. He was an asshole with that future leader crap. He can shove it up his ass. I'm glad she stuck up for herself though. I'm really excited for the next chp and I am going to guess its the party
9,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 581 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 601 .. Last Next »