Reviews for Elemental
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Well this is definitely different. I kind of like the witches angle using our favorite characters. So far so good. I'm really curious to see where this all goes. Keep up the good work!
trutwilightfantasy chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Not even a kiss? Poor Bella. I don't blame her for running, but geez, she's really not that smart is she? Rose told her it would painful if not consumated. I honestly don't what I woulda done, being that Edward was a total and complete jackass to her. I still can't wait to find out what that was about. And this is REALLY bothering me...why would Edward allow his own cousin to hang all over him like that?(we were explained Lauren's reasoning for doing so but not his) Were they an item? Cause seriously, that's freakin' disgusting. Is it common for their Coven to condone incest?(everyone else acted like it was no big thing) Oh God, please tell me he wasn't intimate with her!*shudders* So now that B & E have "bonded" does that mean they have no choice but to stay together? Would it be painful again for them to ignore each other like they have been or is that even possible?
Fudgy Buddy chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
I'm glad they're finally together. I can't wait to see what happens in the morning. Thanks for taking the time to write :D
bompbomp chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
i just started reading this story today and dropped everything I was doing to read the first twelve chapters. it's amazing so far and this chapter is the best yet!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Great chapter. One of my favourite stories. I'm really liking this version of Bella. I think my power would be telepathy, like Jean in X-men :P You know controlling things with my mind, seeing the future and reading other people's thoughts. It'd be awesome! Thanks for taking the time to write!
0- Angela -0 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
omg! I havent read any fanfiction like this and THIS right here has ALL the elements that I love when I read other books. My main passion for reading has always started with anything magic and now that you have combined Twilight with witchcraft I am beyond happy!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I cannot wait for the next update!
TotallyPointless22 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
I love your story! I cant wait to see the conversation that obviously has to come about between B and E. The whole elements thing makes me think of that cartoon captain planet where they have those rings that they connect for the powers of earth, wind, water , and fire... ]
movieandbookgirl chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
I am utterly impressed with how good this fic is. It's completely captivating and unique. I cannot wait for the next update!
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
NOW it lets me review. Anyway, this is a totally amazing original idea. I'm loving how it's all twilight meets Charmed meets The Covenant meets The Craft...LOL. It's so vivid that it plays in my mind like a movie as I read it. YOu are doing an awesome job and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
PinkPixieStix chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Great twist on the Twilight story. I usually stay away from supernatural because most aren't done well at all. Happy to say that this story is an exception to that. You have me totally hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Great chapter :) I really like this story and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Reamhar chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
That was really absorbing. Thanks. The only problem was that I run out of Chapters.
lovelywendy chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
OMG

THIS IS SO GOOD!

eek

i was a little iffy at first, cuhs i dont know.. supernatural stuff is really sucky sometimes(cheesy and overdramatic), on ff, and this TOTALLY ISNT!

eek

so addicted!

ek

love it!

pleasepleaseplease MORE!
natty dread chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I love the premise-plot of your story! And I thought it was awful that Charlie tricked her...really, that was some serious **he just involved her in. I know, probably no way around it, but still.

I love the way you describe everything is such detail- wonderful writing! Thank you!
natty dread chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow! How interesting! And beautifully written as well! Alice suggested your story at the end of her new chapter, and I never bet against Alice. Her rec's are always wonderful, and she was spot on about your story.

I always enjoy finding a story that's a bit beyond the norm; something that doesn't always stick to the same ff formula...certainly looks like I've found it here.I loved your description of the "heart" of the house, as well as the way you jumped right in at the beginning of the chapter- bold.

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to next few chapters.
9,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 581 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 601 .. Last Next »