Reviews for Elemental
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is a original premise for the story, and I was quite taken with the amethyst 'centre' of the house. I'm already looking forward to seeing where this story takes us!
LiLi82 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
this is still an amazing story - love it
skye282 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Jeez my heart is beating right now, very fast, that was leading up to something good happening and just stopped,lol. Can't wait for the next chap, great so far, keep writing, please :)
RenjiRayne chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
i love this story.i can't wait to see what happens next. i do have a question though will at any time later in the story get into why charlie and renee had to leave and why renee has been acting the way she has.
brandy8 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Wow, I just discovered this story and I freaking love it! Seriously, I used to be fascinated with wicca and stuff, but it kind of watered-down these last few years. So thank you for reminding me what I've been missing out on :) Love the idea of imprinting and the "ritual". Yeah, I'm a perve like that :p I think Bella's reaction is understandable. I mean, I'd be freaked out too, even if I imprinted on Edward Cullen. Can't wait for more babe :) !
hologramGal chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
oohh exciting!

I can't wait to see how long she resists the ache!
martdg chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
LOVED the imprinting! Don't know what I loved more, the imprinting or the concept of a sex ritual. Both are equally yummy! I said more on the forum, but still wanted to spread love here too.
rohan65 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
YAY! Bella has imprinted and with Edward no less. I can't wait for the chase to begin and for Edward to be on running after Bella.
TamoraJ chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
I've been reading this for a while, but finally decided I had better leave a review. I'm really enjoying your creative twist on things. There are a few minor errors throughout the story-some typos, the occasional missing word, but in general this is excellent writing.

I do have a question, and you probably won't answer me, because it might give away information important later on. But WHY was Edward such a jerk to the girl he knew would probably be his mate? He didn't grow up ignorant of his situation as Bella did, and if all of the older Witches in Forks figured he would imprint with Bella, he had to know that too. Even if, like Bella, he didn't want to, he had to know that it was a good possibility. Did he figure that his poor treatment of her would simply be erased with no effect if they actually did imprint?

And then there's the fact that the Edward, the future leader, was doing his darndest to alienate one of the most powerful witches of his generation (what was up with him trying to pull rank on her?) That seems kind of stupid to me. Surely their coven needs unity more than a dictatorship. That seems to be a sign of a very poor leader. Or perhaps just a very immature one.

You've implied that he was blaming Bella for whatever her parents (mother) did in the past-or at least did the guilty by association assumption. If he doesn't change, he's going to make for a very harsh, inflexible and unforgiving leader.

I'm sure you have your reasons-you haven't shown us the history here yet-but it's hard for me to see how Carlisle's son, the future leader of a very powerful group with great responsibility, could be so discourteous, judgmental, and rigid.

It's amazing to me that he wouldn't at least try to establish a cordial relationship with ALL of the girls that he knew he might end up marrying. With her complete ignorance of magic and imprinting up to a month ago, combined with his treatment of her, I'm thinking that Bella's (probably ineffective?) attempt to run from him shouldn't be a surprise for Edward. Can he feel any of what she is yet? Or vice versa? And why is he "agonized?" Surely he can understand why she is horrified and terrified at the thought of imprinting with him. Isn't part of the reason for his treatment of Bella due to the fact that he he is horrified at the thought of imprinting with her? It's just that he's had his whole life to come to terms with the fact that he wouldn't be able to choose his own mate and he knows better than to fight an imprint, while Bella cannot bring herself to accept it at all yet, especially with a boy sho has treated her so poorly.

So that leads me to the another question. Bella and Edward were obviously attracted to each other before they imprinted, though they both did their best to kill that attraction. So was that a real attraction, or was it simply a symptom of the coming imprint?

Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent with this intriguing story.
crayoneater chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
am SO HAPPY you didn't make us wait for The Birthday Party (dum dum DUM) but now we are all sitting at the top of this cliff here like the dodos we are.

Now the only thing that's more exciting than the thought of the bitch-slapping coming up (Fuckward deserves it) is this story getting a 1,0 reviews! Srsly.
loupants chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! OMG please don't leave us hanging for long im so stoked t see what happens next. :)
onoimatwidard2 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
This story has gripped my mind in a way no other has since Wide Awake.

I swear if I could do your job, or take care of your kids, or go to school for you, or whatever you do when you are not writing, I would, if it would mean that you could just write Elemental.

And... I'm afraid I have to whine for a moment... How could you? How could you just leave us hanging after she imprints on Edward? That is absolutely the mother of all cockblocks!
dawntodusk08 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
OMG! Please update soon. I'm going to go crazy.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Well i'm glad she turned 18, and yes we all know that she would imprint on edward. I loved the banner 'you are not allowed to hate me Isabella, you are my mate'. is she going to run to port angles to get a hold on her emotions? the next chapter should be interesting. can't wait. :)
Babette12 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
LOVED the imprint! I'm not surprised she freaked out. Although, it's going to be painful for both of them now, isn't it? Also, I assume Edward can feel her fear? That ache is going to grow until she gives into it, accepts Edward? It will be bad for him as well? He's ignored her for so long, and even been cold, so I understand why she ran. Not to mention it is pretty freaky. And requires a sex act? Yeah, I'd be running too.

I'm really looking forward to how this is going to work out!
9,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 581 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 601 .. Last Next »