Reviews for Elemental
Babette12 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Oh, wow. That was incredible. The build up of pain in being separated, how they had to give in and be with one another to make it go away. The transfer of power being so binding and fulfilling was amazing. How sweet Edward was, loving even. This will be good.
ciaobella27 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Jesus Christ on a Cracker. This is one of those moments where I want to leave an awesome review full of depth and wisdom and I am in a fucking daze.

At the beginning of the chapter, all I could think about was how Edward was in pain somewhere too. And then, when they arrived at the cabin you made me feel the urgency. My eyes were glued to the BB while my husband was attempting to talk football to me. I'm shocked he's even speaking to me bc I completely ignored him.

This chapter was amazing, perfect, scary, overwhelming. I am just moved to absolute incoherency.
HopeStreet chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Thank god for no audience! That mating was not particularly amorous at all. At least Bella's body was able to derive some kind of satisfaction during the exchange of power because that was a complete dud for both Bella and Edward - or did Edward derive a benefit from it as well? Will it be revealed what could have happened if they didn't get to Bella in time?
Melonburst05 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Did Edward receive any of Bella's power? Great Chapter! I love how painful it was for them to be apart, and I love that Bella was being so stubborn about giving in to him. I would be a little scared too if I were her. Suddenly finding out that you have to have sex with someone you despise can't be easy.
wtfit chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
That was pretty cool. : ). I think I'll go read it again.
ambiboo424 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Wow...just wow. I dont know how i imagined that scene to be played out but this was so much better. I loved how they were fighting to get to each other in the room. Great chapter.
lcogle chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Thank you for such a quick update! Nicely done. I noticed that during the whole "ritual" that never once did they kiss. Very interesting.

I can't wait for the aftermath. I hope every single "adult witch" Bella's been in contact with blames themselves for her reaction to the imprinting. Of course Edward should blame himself as well considering how he's treated her since she got there. I can't wait to see how all this plays out when they wake up.

Thanks again.
athena-apollo chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Damn that was intense and I loved every minute of it. Great chapter and hope to see more soom!
goldentemptress chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
So wow, this chapter came quickly...which it awesome, because it was amazing.

You could really see every single emotion that Bella was feeling, and how much she was trying to fight against her fate.

Now we all know what Rose meant when she said it could be painful if you didn't complete the ritual.

Even under the circumstances Edward was surprisingly tender with her, other than the whole cherry popping thing, cause yeah, ouch that shit hurts.

I hope that Bella finally sits down and tries to get through this with him, even if he has been a totally asshole to her, because you can tell he was fighting against his feelings for her...whatever they were

Awesome chapter BB!
kikikinz chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Wow.. that was not what I expected.. but in a good way. I can't thank you enough for such a quick update. I had so many different theories, I'm glad it was nothing that I had thought of! Thanks again for the pimpage, and I do hope you choose to enter!
WallaWallaMama chapter 12 . 9/13/2009

Now, the aftermath - can't wait!

I am really enjoying the supernatural aspect of your story - replacing vampires with control of the natural elements, giving everyone equal gifts. I like how everyone is equal - and Bella has a slight edge over everyone. Can't wait to see how she comes into her own.
thatgirljen chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
I was so freaking excited when I saw this chapter! Two in one weekend! I hope that doesnt mean it will be weeks before the next. So I was right, Bella did get more sick as the day went on. That was pretty weird with all the adults coming in and literally undressing them and putting them in the bed together. At first I thought they were going to stay and watch, Im really glad that was not the case. Was Edward in as much pain as Bella was in? He seemed to at least be able to get "started" so to speak, when it seemed like Bella couldnt even really function anymore. Did Edward know she was going to have that crazy weird energy orgasm after? What made her so sleepy but not him? Was it the energy that made her tired? And now he is using affectionate names for her. Im so confused because he has been pushing her away for so long now, that it seems weird to have him all of a sudden act like he cares for her. Im really looking forward to the next chapter.
Anechka86 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
omg omg OMG.

I was like, is this ffnet fail and its just the chapter that just was updated.

but NO. it isn't. it's another amazing chapter and im all YAY! because of it.

yay

i can't wait for the aftermath! I hope Bella feels that lovin feelin ;)
kmoye chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
i'm so glad i didn't have to wait long for this ritual! i'm sad it wasn't sweet but also glad that Bella resisted. very interesting story you've got going here!
TwilightJemS chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
If Bella ran away to try to avoid having sex, I can just imagine when she wakes up next to Edward!

Thank you for updating so quickly! I thought I'd feel better after having reading such a great chapter but I now think I'm addicted! All I want is MORE!

9,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 583 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 603 .. Last Next »