Reviews for Elemental
Babette12 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Just found your story, and I love it! What a completely novel take on everything. It's really quite intriguing.

I'm guessing that Alice told Edward that he and Bella will be mated? Is he able to read minds here and not able to read hers? I'm not sure which of the abilities from Twilight are being carried forward.

I'm looking forward to updates!
ScarlettLetters chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Good stuff, lady! I'm completely hooked! School should be interesting indeed! I'm excited for others to find out she's as powerful as she is and to get a little bit more info on Edward's deal.
ScarlettLetters chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
I'm going to trust The Power and believe that it doesn't condone inbreeding. ;)

Edward is a little turd! I hope he stays that way for a bit! :)
ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
LOL! That was the best ending to a chapter ever! Oh my, what a great back story you've created, Missy! We get to meet Edward next! W00t! And he's a Super Witch! :)
ScarlettLetters chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Oh, I love Emmett so much. This is so exciting! I can tell I'm never going to be able to get enough of it!
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh...I love this kind of stuff! So excited! Let's hope the kid takes a long nap so I can catch up! :)
SweetDulcinea chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Another great chapter! Your character and plot development are coming along in a steady, enjoyable manner. I'm looking forward to seeing how the school days goes...and hoping there will be some situation where Bella gets to one-up or embarrass Lauren )
teambellaedward chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
that was cool :)
gatorgirl94 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
this was an amazing chapter! very descriptive and captivating! I can't wait for more :)
ciaobella27 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Tallulah! You make me blush. I swear after I get my True Blood fix, I'm sitting down and hammering 13 out. I have to tell everyone in LB-land how much your fic rocks. Just love it.

Witches are badass. I want lessons from Emmett! I always felt that the sign of a good fic is that you think about it randomly and wonder what you'd do in that situation. So I was in a dressing room on Sunday and the theme song from Charmed came on and I immediately thought of your story. Then I started thinking about what type of witch I'd be. (After a lot of deliberation, being a Pisces and all, I'm going with water.) And then I bought a really pretty dress. It was a good day. :)

Truly awesome job!
DomMeBEdward chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
You love to toture...This is good, update soon
Jaguarsolaris chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
woah awesome update! should be interesting in seeing what happens next.
x123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Interesting start. I am looking forward to following this story.
ciaobella27 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
OK, so this probably means very little but I am going to rec this when I post chapter 13. It seems ridiculous to me because I'm all Indie myself but even if you get a few more readers out of it, it would be worth a try. People should be reading this.

*hops off soapbox*

Will this be all BPOV? I'm dying to know what Edward was feeling since he is already 18. I'm assuming that was why he was acting weird.
ciaobella27 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Once they started talking about being "mated" I would have freaked out. She's obviously going to win the mating lottery though. Lucky girl.

Where's Google when you need it? LOL