Reviews for Something New
Sebastians mate chapter 26 . 11/17/2017
WTF how dare you do that to ciel,
I am 18 years turning 19 on june the 6th but still ciel is my brother in law so how dare you treat ciel that way...
It makes me want to set my demon mate on you!
And yes he is real!
jorgeramirez4622 chapter 33 . 1/1/2017
I thought of Doctor Who when I saw "jelly babies"
SilverWings00 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
I love reading this over and over. And I enjoy your oneshots continue writing them! I love reading them!
Excliptix47 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Oh my God, that's so hilarious! "Sebastian's room would probably have statanic symbols everywhere.." LOL maybe! ;P
YoungOtaku chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
I'm always doing that to my best friend and the best part: she never gets revenge
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh my God. I haven't Laughed so hard as when the letter said 'Bris' and Ciel's like- "Idk what it is but we're going."

That was marvelous, I'm reading this entire thing.
Alortha chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
In the 24th paragraph, including one line sentences, please replace "waringly" with warily, which I feel you likely intended to use. The rest is entertaining and funny, and I appreciate your efforts.
DarklingPrince chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Sebastian, poor child-
I can just imagine him trying to regenerate it or something-
"Why isn't it growing back?!"
"I've lost limbs and they grew back /why isn't it growing back/-"
Blacksoul9321 chapter 37 . 5/13/2014
hehe sebastian always thinking about fluffy
promocat chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
very good-love how sebastian is giving out advice on the art of controlling nobles
A Perfect Devil chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
ha ha ha this is totally like the dude from your class
wenduo chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
I am jealous on them i really love reading books just sad it often cost much money... x.x And i am very happy you updated one of you Kuroshitsuji fanfic again

Ah so your birthday is near may you have a happy birtday then and yes i hate the waiting for us too see the new anime... just wish the day was here already x)
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
YEAH! Finally an updated chapter, I am so happy! Please continue this one was interesting:)
Guest chapter 36 . 3/17/2014
As long as the damn dub people don't ruin it.. I'm happy with it getting a new anime.
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 36 . 2/2/2014
The part when Sebastian realized that he was arguing with thirteen years old human child xDD
I hope you'll update QwQ I'll be waiting