Reviews for Something New
jorgeramirez4622 chapter 33 . 1/1
I thought of Doctor Who when I saw "jelly babies"
SilverWings00 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
I love reading this over and over. And I enjoy your oneshots continue writing them! I love reading them!
Excliptix47 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Oh my God, that's so hilarious! "Sebastian's room would probably have statanic symbols everywhere.." LOL maybe! ;P
YoungOtaku chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
I'm always doing that to my best friend and the best part: she never gets revenge
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh my God. I haven't Laughed so hard as when the letter said 'Bris' and Ciel's like- "Idk what it is but we're going."

That was marvelous, I'm reading this entire thing.
Alortha chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
In the 24th paragraph, including one line sentences, please replace "waringly" with warily, which I feel you likely intended to use. The rest is entertaining and funny, and I appreciate your efforts.
DarklingPrince chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Sebastian, poor child-
I can just imagine him trying to regenerate it or something-
"Why isn't it growing back?!"
"I've lost limbs and they grew back /why isn't it growing back/-"
Blacksoul9321 chapter 37 . 5/13/2014
hehe sebastian always thinking about fluffy
promocat chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
very good-love how sebastian is giving out advice on the art of controlling nobles
A Perfect Devil chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
ha ha ha this is totally like the dude from your class
wenduo chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
I am jealous on them i really love reading books just sad it often cost much money... x.x And i am very happy you updated one of you Kuroshitsuji fanfic again

Ah so your birthday is near may you have a happy birtday then and yes i hate the waiting for us too see the new anime... just wish the day was here already x)
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
YEAH! Finally an updated chapter, I am so happy! Please continue this one was interesting:)
Guest chapter 36 . 3/17/2014
As long as the damn dub people don't ruin it.. I'm happy with it getting a new anime.
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 36 . 2/2/2014
The part when Sebastian realized that he was arguing with thirteen years old human child xDD
I hope you'll update QwQ I'll be waiting