Reviews for How Soon Is Now?
Maharani Radha chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Bleh...that was depressing. And yes, I'm a sad fangirl. But at the same time, if it were me, I would've walked out on Jack.

Well, you haven't updated this in forever, so I guess asking for one is kinda pointless. But if you do happen to see this review, PLEASE UPDATE!

Great job.
FoxGlade chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Oh, I like this. Very much so. Because yes, it is realistic - however much we all love the pairing, you can't pretend that it seriously was all fluffy and true love and soul mates and stuff like that.

Great work portraying it.
Stormreaver01 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Well written story. You know, I know it follows the storylines pretty well, except you give us the scenes that TW never showed to give it more depth. I'm so glad that in your story, Ianto dropped Jack's sorry arse! If you do a sequel, BREAK THEM UP, so Ianto leaves Torchwood and doesn't get killed because of Jack's stupidity! Ianto deserves a 'happy ever after' with ANYONE ELSE except Jack ... well, that's just my opinion.
Daimia De Luke chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
You will probably never update this story, but I have a song suggestion... Brave by Idina Menzel. Always makes me think of Ianto.
Daimia De Luke chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
subscribing just in case...
Lesleigh chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
I know it's been a long time since you have written but could you update soon please
deemama66 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
of course we ALL know they get back...BUT I think we all would like to KNOW how..?

a little of jack groveling would be nice now...?

o0 I can be so sadistic when it comes to what IF(s)

yep ...a wee bit o jack pleading maybe would be oh so good...?

am subscribing just in case
TWIantoJones chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
You need to do a sequel! Ianto could find someone else and then Jack could realize how stupid he was and try to fight for him! I'm a huge Janto shipper, but so long as Ianto is with someone who makes him happy, I can live with him not being with Jack. But still... SEQUEL!
darkdranzer chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
O.o i'm very very sad (cause i'm like a massive janto fangirl). , really nice fic though. hope you update soon
Gavvy Wolf-Kidd chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Let me guess... Independant Woman? lol Can I suggest The Oblivious by Blue Gillespie? It's brilliant, and is great when you need some inspiration for independence-related stories.
CSIGeekFan chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
This is really well written from Ianto's point of view. I look forward to the rest of the story.
rowen raven chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
well, well, well, i was watching torchwood which of curse puts me in the mood to read fics and i find you've voice my exact thought while i was watching the series, Ianto is the runner up, the second best choice, he only gets to be with Jack cus Gwen is with Ryhs, if not he wouldn't have bothered with Ianto in the first place. well up to know i think its brilliant, so i'm off to do some more reading.
Manu4380 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I just managed to read the third chapter now. I think you did it really well.

I feel kinda sorry for Ianto for having given in when things weren't really okay yet. I hope he goes back to ignoring Jack's advances until he gives him some sort of answer to his question. I hate to think of Ianto as being Jack's second choice.

Keep going. )
DemonicGleam chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Oh my god! I loved it!

-At a loss for words here-

Great work :)
SixKings chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Fantastic. You've done a great job with jack and Ianto. And i think for one of the first times, I've seen this done honestly. There is obviously a struggle going on in their relationship, and you've written a side of that. You made it a real relationship.

The line "But I couldn’t get the guts to do it." is a little jarring. It seems to express the right thing, but the wording seems a little off. Maybe try "But i didn't have the guts to do it." or "I couldn't gather the courage to just do it." Something?

Other than that, wonderful. More please.