Reviews for What Do You Think, Fangirls? Bleach Edition
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
For Uryuu, I would say that although he's so badass, he is such a girl sometimes. But he's still awesome. For ships the only ones I really like with Uryuu in it is IshiHime and IshiIchi on occasion.

Continue writing, this is pretty cool
Emporia Nexus chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
You should totally update this, dear. XD

Uryuu...hm, lessee. I think he's cute, and I'd really like him as that feminine friend with whom I share sewing interests. XD I don't "dig" him per se, and I find him irritable at times (too prideful/arrogant - our personalities would clash)...I honestly can't say I ship any yaoi pairing with him, but I do like him with Nemu or Cirucci.
Demongirl808 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I don't realy like him. But I got to say he could be cool "sometimes".
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
well at least im not the only one who wondered that there was something wrong with a 15 year old being that buff. Hmm Uryuu I don't read that much since him being wit Ichi ain't really a go fer me but I do enjoy the ones where he's banging Stark, Ulquiorra, and my personal fav Szayelaparro.
Also I find this fict funny :D please continue
MellyMonster chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Haha this story is great, kinda sad I missed the Ichigo one. Any-hoodle.

For Uryuu I'd have to say..

Yaoi: Ichi/Uyruu (Ichi has to top sometime ), Uryuu/Szayel, Uryuu/Shinji (A flamboyant Shinji and a somewhat tsundere Uryuu, I wouldn't have picked it but it just works so well, can't help but love it).

The only real girl/guy pairing for Uryuu would be with Orihime. There's no denying his infatuation for her. It's too cute really.
Kobee-Chan chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I like Aizen/Ichigo I think that's my favorite, then Grimmjow/Ichigo. That really is like the only 3 names I click on in the character thing in character box, when I am in the mood for yaoi. Keep up the good work. :)
myLITTLEnekoSHIRO chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Genius stuff! Laughing my head off! Can't wait for more!
Silver Eternity chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
"Well, Fanfiction, Youtube, Fan-Art Central, and Devianart say otherwise,"

You forgot Y-Gallery. It's got a club dedicated solely to Ichigo. *to him* Don't ask and never go there, it's short for Yaoi-gallery. And various clubs dedicated to him with different parings, and I'm in three of him and Grimmjow alone. And him with his Hollow. ANYHOO.

Ishida. Have to say, he's a stuck-up, tight-assed little prig. He needs to be brutally fucked into the nearest surface, preferably by Chad Or Ichigo (Hell, even Sayel Apporro would do), as soon as fucking possible. So hard his eyes cross. Maybe THAT would loosen the bitch up. And, being the one getting fucked might take him down a few pegs- because his arrogance is irritating as fuck and WILL make somebody kill him one day. If it isn't Ichigo, it'll be Grimmjow, and if it ain't Grimmjow or Aizen, it'll be ME.
skyward2312 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Stark/Ichi Grimm/Ichi and Kensei/Ichi all the way! Im depressed by the lack of Stark/Ichi here... ( Anyways, this was hillarious! keep on the good work!

As for Uryuu, Hmmmm... Meh~ I dont find him remotely interesting...

I'll just wait till you call out Stark or Grimmjow. Now these 2, are deliciously hot! XD
Angelchan2012 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Wow, never read a story like this before and i love it! You're freakin hilarious! Please tell me you're gonna poke fun at Shiro too right? That would be awesome! And Ichigo is sooo hot! As for Ishida...just not feelin' it...don't know why, but he just doesn't seem cool enough for me, sorry buddy!

Ishida: *goes to emo corner and cries*

Me: Oh well *shrugs nonchalantly* Update soon!
Snow Kyubbi chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Ichigo- Dislike him, a total Gary Stu
Ishida- Is he gay?
Chad- Tall, dark, and cute
Renji- See Ichigo
Ulqi-kun- CUTE!
Grimm-kitty- HOLY HELL HE IS SO FUCKING HOT!
Bayakuya- How far is that stick shoved up your ass?
Aizen-teme- DIE MOTHER FUCKER!
Urahara- Love how he annoys Ichi.
Gin- Cute
Kon- LOVE HIM! I wanna suffocate him in my size D bosom!
Starrk- Very cute.
Did I miss anyone? PM me if i did and I'll comment!
Powerstar5 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Pssssssssh Forget about the other pairings

GRIMMICHI ALL THE WAY
AtRa-LuSt chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
i love it keep up the good work ichigo is very hot and sexy but

Uryuu is so sexy that if i could i would chain him in my bed and do unspeakable things to him. so don't let your guard down uryuu, i might just catch you and all of your friends to.
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Ishida... one word: GAY. I mean seriously, who has an obsession with sewing? Even girls aren't like that though he has a little man in him. I think he should be paired up with either Ichigo or Szayel.
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
IshiIchi. Obviously. Also, IshiHime if I feel like a straight pairing for once :P Please continue with the lols!