Reviews for Draco’s Gentlemen’s Evening Lemon
BookwormDMHG chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Withering means dying. I believe you meant writhing.
Hadl chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Good Job!
Leah chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ok, but a little bit long until the good stuff came. Nut I liked it!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love that Hermione barely spoke to him after she got home and he sucked up as best as he could. It was cliche but perfect.
Lokiofjotunheimm chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Cliché. You Think Your Smut Was Cliché. Nothing in my life as made me breathe harder. And that including that Act.
BellatrixRemairaBlack chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Amazing!
momadrigal chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Love it. The way Draco had easily interactive with Harry. And the sex was extremely hot, hot!
Liyanne chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
So now that I finally got around to reviewing your story, I'd like to make it worth both our whiles - ie. this is going to be long.

I thought it was a well-written story. I liked how you weave in the answers to what happened after the war, while still progressing the story and including both Hermione and Draco's point of view, all in a bit over 5k words. I found it weird though that it took them 6 years to figure out that taking turns hosting the gent's nights would help solve the problem. And sure, she's living with Malfoy now, but I can't imagine her having house elves work at her place. If anything, I thought Hermione would have made Draco put up with not using house elves. The ending also seemed really rushed and anti-climatic as someone mentioned.

In general though, I really liked your story (which is why I'm bothering to write this gigantic review in the first place). Especially with the little creative bits like the wizarding coffee flavours.

The lemony scenes. It was HOT! And I giggled ;)

There were spelling mistakes with letters missing here and there... and occasionally even whole words were left out. It made the story a bit harder to read, since it interrupted the flow. So on that note, why not consider reuploading with the corrections now that you're a couple of years wiser? I can just imagine how much better you can make the story. Plus, if you have ANY thoughts about continuing the story, I'd be interested in reading that too.

Oh, and I absolutely loved the ferret reference! That made me laugh :D

Hope you write (and publish) more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Whoa... just... Whoa ;)
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
the last part after the lemon was really anti-climatic
Ria chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
love it.. keep up the good work,... :D
Leyla chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
that was...intense. write a seamus finnigan one please! and use my name please?
Vials of Gold chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
awwww...

such a cute ending,

such a perfect husband, :)

but if they'd been married for six years, how come they have no children?

anyways, luv ur story!
Death Is In Love With Me chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
that. Was. Hot. OMG. That was what I call a lemon xD
Hippo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
You still have some grammar errors, so get a beta to read it.