Reviews for Masquerade Pt2
The Good Thief chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Great story. I'm nealy done with the new chapter of the maricle job.
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Sequel? Sequel? I wonder...she breaks out...maybe tries to get revenge? Nice ending! good work

ravioli-jo chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
YEAH!

This was AWESOME!

I LOVED it!

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
They are going after Carmelita next right? To save her why Sly gets his butt kicked? Lol Maquarade seems way to strong headed to give uo on killing him so...

ravioli-jo chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Cool!

I'm lovin the story!

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
Thsi si getting so suspensful! Man please write what happens next soon! I love what has happened Wilson will definatley win.

The Good Thief chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
It's Jeet not Jet Kune Do. Other than that great chapter and OC stands for Original Character.
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Wow three different things going on...AWESOME! I love this chapter so much it is close to the finale chapter! YAY!

ravioli-jo chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
AWESOME!

Oh, Suspence!

I love this story!

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Oc's stands for Own Characters:] Man the suspense is so tense, Wilson is getting revenge eh? And Sly is going to have a little suprise, plus even if he save Carmelita her leg...he would have to carry her out... Update soon!

ravioli-jo chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
AWESOME story!

I LOVE it!

The Good Thief chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I'd like to see Sly go all Mortal Kombat on Rolo
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
AWESOME! At leats Sly gets weapons, I wonder if the showdown will be totally dramatic and everything...Masqurade will probaly knock him out, or he will knock her out and then a plan! I'm sure old wilson will come up with something...or not!

ravioli-jo chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Ow, harsh man.

Awesome story within a story!

Declawed, that would hurt, I shudder whenever I imagine it.

ravioli-jo chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
AWESOME CHAPTER!

I love this stroy, keep writing it please!