Reviews for Utopia
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So sad and adorable! Light x Mikami (even crippled!Light) is the best DN pairing ever.
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I thought this was wonderful
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
omigosh i cna't belive i actually enjoyed this. I thought i hated mikami and light...I guess not! I liek it when Light is so vulnerable not a aall egocentric and everything.
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Poor Light. ;_; Aw, but it's sweet! I'd rather it ended this way.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Interesting take on an alternative ending. I liked it!
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I honestly don't think I've ever seen Mikami/Light fluff, but you pull it off quite well. I am sad for Light though.
The iPod Addict chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
At first I was all confused (What? Wait, how'd Mikami kill them? Ah! Near! *Hugs Near and cries* Damn Mikami and Kira. Oh, and Matsuda. He's so funny! -) Then I kind of understood it more.

Mikami/Light fluff? I think this is the first one I've read! I don't usually read them, although I do like fluff... just now Mikami/Light.
UnderneathTheRose chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I loved this. It's how it really should have ended! I'd ask for a sequal but I think you did an amazing job with your ending. I love it. A very original, yet awesome idea.
moonray9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
So cute! This made me smile! It was really well written too! Great work!
amainage chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
To bad he's permanently injured. but I liked the fluffiness and Mikami watching over Light.
blackroses2433 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
aww i loved this! way good job on this fic!
FrostisSpreadin chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
hee hee That was really sweet XD Mikami would always take care of Raito! I don't know how Mikami killed everybody either, but it was cool! :D I especially liked the cuddling part, so cute! ~3